Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity (1760 Views)

Barcelona Win La Liga Title (fourth League Title In Five Years) / Chelsea Vs Mancity -EPL / Your Preferred Epl Fourth Place Finisher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by whyeray: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2009
With the latest players acquisition of ManCity, don't you think Arsenla's fourth place in the EPL is being threaten?
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by tkb417(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2009
City will not finish in top 6
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by tayoccu(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2009
whyeray:

With the latest players acquisition of ManCity, don't you think Arsenla's fourth place in the EPL is being threaten?

I laugh in cambodian, where i come from money isn't= to sucess,
so i second what tbk417 said,
or in the best case scenario 5th.
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2009
Where does the idiot who started this thread know about football?
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by FBS: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2009
Folks relax.  . .money is not equal to success but certainly it can power it to a certain level (say 4th spot for example) grin.
There is an element of truth in what the guy posted. grin

Brashy, sup dude! Qué pasa?  smiley
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2009
FBS:

Brashy, sup dude! Qué pasa? smiley

Nothing much dude. . . .Just kicking it like m supposed to!
Hows u dude? wink
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2009
I think in Mark Hughes' head he sees himself as a topclass manager.
I'll put my money on MH getting the chop by december.

Everton and Aston villa are the only teams likely to break into the top 4.
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by FBS: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nothing much dude. . . .Just kicking it like m supposed to!
Hows u dude? wink

I'm good. Thanks. wink
Pre-season to start soon yeah?
Who are you guys playing, Grasshopper united?  grin wink
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2009
FBS:

I'm good. Thanks. wink
Pre-season to start soon yeah?
Who are you guys playing, Grasshopper united? grin wink

Dude i havnt even signed a contract yet with this new team. . . .keeping my options open
I followed two of the coaching staff to this new team, they poached about 6 decent players from my old team. . . .
My old team sacked the coaching staff and installed a new management team
One of my buddies decided to go back on Saturday for a preseason friendly my old team was having
So i went back with him. . . The coach had a chat with me, he said he is trying to rebuild, a lot has left but he thinks i can do a job
From the way it is looking, if he gaurantees me first team football and extra cash, i might stay
I will find out at the end of the week regarding terms, if it sounds good and he gets more good players onboard, i will stay
My favourite coach at the new team i have been training with will be disappointed but i'd rather go with my heart grin
Training tonight and a friendly tmor night tongue
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by Sauron1: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2009
whyeray:

If Citey lands John Terry. . . . . .Arsenal will be in trouble.

The combination of Robinho, Tevez and Bellamy would upset any defence.
Stephen Ireland and Gareth Barry would pull the strings from the midfield and John Terry will organise their defence.
They need 2 decent defenders(JT and maybe Kolo Toure).
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

If Citey lands John Terry. . . . . .Arsenal will be in trouble.

Sharon dont trip. . . . So u believe Manchester City will topple Arsenal and the rest of the top four wont be threatened? shocked
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by FBS: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

From the way it is looking, if he gaurantees me first team football and extra cash, i might stay
I will find out at the end of the week regarding terms, if it sounds good and he gets more good players onboard, i will stay
My favourite coach at the new team i have been training with will be disappointed but i'd rather go with my heart grin
Training tonight and a friendly tmor night tongue

Mehnnn and you guys bash players when they fashi or demand a higher pay from their clubs eh?  cheesy
You are going with your heart or with money (or the two are the same?  grin cheesy)
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by Sauron1: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sharon dont trip. . . . So u believe Manchester City will topple Arsenal and the rest of the top four wont be threatened? shocked

Arsenal are the weakest in the top four. . . . . .They are the most vulnerable.
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

I laugh in patois. . . . .I am not surprised at your response! grin
Your assertion that Arsenal are the weakest in the top four holds no water. . . . . I cant wait for the season to start
If Man City finish above Arsenal, i will credit your bank account with £100! tongue
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2009
FBS:

Mehnnn and you guys bash players when they fashi or demand a higher pay from their clubs eh? cheesy
You are going with your heart or with money (or the two are the same? grin cheesy)

Dude it aint major money, peanuts but at the end of the day, i dont mind a bit of extra. . . . First team football means a lot more to me though!
Do i want to go play for a team in the Southern Premier League where i am not gauranteed a fair chance?
Or stay in the Hellenic Premier, where i am gauranteed? undecided
I just hope some stupid injuries wont ruin my season again, like last year! cool
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by tkb417(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2009
Sauron
all the people you mentioned are still nothn to me
Terry will turn ordinary when he starts playin for Citey
Barry and Ireland to do what? abeggi
Robinho and the loose cannon with Cruz?
all those wont amount to nothn if Hughes will still coach dem
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2009
tkb417:

Sauron
all the people you mentioned are still nothn to me
Terry will turn ordinary when he starts playin for Citey
Barry and Ireland to do what? abeggi
Robinho and the loose cannon with Cruz?
all those wont amount to nothn if Hughes will still coach dem

Dont mind him. . . . . Sauron is pure pageantry! grin
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by tayoccu(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
city this, city that,
fine city's been busy this summer, they've bought players, but they can't buy synergy,they can't buy the fighting spirit, and those are the things that make a team successful.
the greek team that won euro 2004 didn't have a superstar, but it had synergy,and a fighting spirit.
so i still think the best city can climb is 5th
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by FBS: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Dude it aint major money, peanuts but at the end of the day, i dont mind a bit of extra. . . . First team football means a lot more to me though!
Do i want to go play for a team in the Southern Premier League where i am not gauranteed a fair chance?
Or stay in the Hellenic Premier, where i am gauranteed? undecided
I just hope some stupid injuries wont ruin my season again, like last year! cool

yeah right .every player wants the "extra cash" and first team football isn't it?
And why were you not guaranteed a fair chance? did you fight with the manager?  grin

But hoping you stay outta injury this season. Go get the goals man! Thats what your left leg is for abi?  grin cheesy wink
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by FBS: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
tayoccu:

city this, city that,
fine city's been busy this summer, they've bought players, but they can't buy synergy,they can't buy the fighting spirit, and those are the things that make a team successful.
[b]the greek team that won euro 2004 didn't have a superstar, but it had synergy,and a fighting spirit.[/b]so i still think the best city can climb is 5th
No one really talked of the fighting spirit till they showed it. Man city might just do that this season. Moreso, they will have mainly the EPL to play for. No UCL or Europa cup meaning faster recovery time.
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2009
FBS:

yeah right .every player wants the "extra cash" and first team football isn't it?
And why were you not guaranteed a fair chance? did you fight with the manager?  grin
But hoping you stay outta injury this season. Go get the goals man! Thats what your left leg is for abi?  grin cheesy wink

Yeah. . . . .I hope i stay injury free and if i dont, i hope it is not serious as the ligament damage last year!
Who knows where i will play predominantly this season, but will like to stick to my wide left midfield position. . . .
Regarding fair chance, i noticed there is a kinna clique thing going on already. . . . .
The best player in the Hellenic league went there last year, and he was a fringe player. . . . . .
It is two steps above my league in the footy pyramid, but no excuses to be fair, i just wanna play week in week out! cheesy
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by FBS: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yeah. . . . .I hope i stay injury free and if i dont, i hope it is not serious as the ligament damage last year!
Who knows where i will play predominantly this season, but will like to stick to my wide left midfield position. . . .
Regarding fair chance, i noticed there is a kinna clique thing going on already. . . . .
The best player in the Hellenic league went there last year, and he was a fringe player. . . . . .
It is two steps above my league in the footy pyramid, but no excuses to be fair, i just wanna play week in week out! cheesy

Stay out of injury and go kick some ballz man. Good luck dude.
Shait I dislike that "clique thing" but I guess it is common in football nowadays. . .one of the reasons I also left my former team.
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by allboyz(m): 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2009
@poster. . .

Citeh will not smell top 6!

Compare citeh with a.villa,everton,spuds okay?

@FBS - bros i hail oooo

@brashy - no worry i go help u do juju so that u nor go get injury. . .lolz
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
allboyz:

Brashy - no worry i go help u do juju so that u nor go get injury. . .lolz

Hehe. . . . . cheesy
I should be fine. . . . .
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by tayoccu(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2009
Brashy try provide pictures for we your fans now.

I so totally 4got about everton and the spuds when i said city might come 5th.
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by FBS: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2009
allboyz:

@FBS - bros i hail oooo
Allboyz!!! my broda from anora mora and fara. How now? where u bn?
You have refused to buy diapers for your nephew abi? grin cheesy
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by Borat1: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2009
Sorry Folks,
But i think this thread should be "EPL Fourth Place: Man Utd vs Man City
Arsenal will finish a beffiting 8th.  cool

@MrCrackles,
Is that you i saw in that blue square league game where you were strapped to ur teams bench with a cord for your wanton uselessness? hmmm
well maybee i was mistaken.
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2009
~Borat~:

@MrCrackles,
Is that you i saw in that blue square league game where you were strapped to ur teams bench with a cord for your wanton uselessness? hmmm
well maybee i was mistaken.

Hahaha. . . I have never played in the bluesquare premier league! grin
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by lordimpaq(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
~Borat~:

Sorry Folks,
But i think this thread should be "EPL Fourth Place: Man Utd vs Man City
Arsenal will finish a beffiting 8th.  cool

i find this thread very provoking, we are already deciding the fate of arsenal before the season even started, this was borne out of beef and hatred for the gunners, and i strongly despise it,

~Sauron~:

lemme rephrase my dear sauron, or shulda say el chacal, Arsenal WAS the weakest in the top four
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
tayoccu:

Brashy try provide pictures for we your fans now.

I will one day. . . . wink

Topic
Citeh will do well but breaking into the top four bracket, is not going to happen!
And to peeps who think Arsenal are finishing fourth again, a rude shock awaits ya'all! grin
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by lordimpaq(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

And to peeps who think Arsenal are finishing fourth again, a rude shock awaits ya'all! grin

i wish i would be able to concur wit that statement, but i cannot, quite unfortunate, we'll ave to wait.
Re: EPL Fourth Place: Arsenal Vs Mancity by MrCrackles(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2009
lordimpaq:

i wish i would be able to concur wit that statement, but i cannot, quite unfortunate, we'll ave to wait.

We shall see. . . . I am really bouyant about the "fact that we wont finish fourth this season" cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Man Utd. Preview (Who Wins d Champions League?) Barca Mite cheat / Mirko Vucinic Booked For Shorts-off Celebration / Man City Fans: Identify Yourselves Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.