Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) (35191 Views)

Monalisa Chinda, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberisima Attend Wike's State Banquet / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
tomatoferesima wat d heck im i saying lipsrsealed
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by shadrach77: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
vkon2:
For crying out loud, she did not intentionally kill the guy, it was an accident, Rip 2 the dead,, despite the fact she was on fault, what will u guys gain putting her behind bars or constant reminding her she is a murderer undecided

Thank you oh. You took the words out of my mouth. Nigeria and their "pull him/her down" syndrome sad sad sad sad
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by vkon2(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
shadrach77:

Thank you oh. You took the words out of my mouth. Nigeria and their "pull him/her down" syndrome sad sad sad sad
I tire o
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by Nicur: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
election time don reach?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nicur:
election time don reach?
Lol...
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=Senorita123 post=43340363]All I see is her full hair....[/quote
Yea.. U right
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by eikenberry(m): 12:14am On Feb 29, 2016
new word for fresh tomato...ibinabo,eg madam give me ibinabo for 100h
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by Aleora(f): 12:44am On Feb 29, 2016
e be like sy she don dey smoke snuff###no meaning
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:50am On Feb 29, 2016
Na doz LONG fingernails she wan take sell tomato? grin

Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:03am On Feb 29, 2016
IdontblivIt....mayb just fr fun
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by madjune(m): 6:41am On Feb 29, 2016
vkon2:
For crying out loud, she did not intentionally kill the guy, it was an accident, Rip 2 the dead,, despite the fact she was on fault, what will u guys gain putting her behind bars or constant reminding her she is a murderer undecided

She's a murderer. ..that's a fact.

And not a tomatoes seller.

Who she Wan deceive? It's 2016 for crying out loud.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 29, 2016
That woman bhind......#massive!!!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by oc2fish: 10:28am On Feb 29, 2016
Do you know what it takes to train a medical Doctor. In sane society she will be charged for first degree murder. Accident is normal but getting involved in an accident because of drink is a big deal. All drunk drivers are wicked and has no regard to life. She should stop all this stunt. She still remains a murderer. I am sure that she still drink and drive.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by alaskido(m): 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
You want to be 2nd Olajumoke abi, Kwantinue.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) by Payshence(f): 4:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
What dey cnt do on a normal day,Olajumoke has inspired dem. copycat shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega / Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) / Jackie Appiah Looks Stunning In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.