Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) (35184 Views)

Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West (2) (3) (4)

Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by farano(f): 7:28am On May 06, 2015
Lol.. Well done Kate. But take am easy o.

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by farano(f): 7:30am On May 06, 2015
more..

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by vizkiz: 7:33am On May 06, 2015
that awkward moment when you typed something then you later deleted it because you don't think it might get enough likes undecided

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by alberto2k(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2015
wetin she dey train for? undecided

br.east-packs or yansh-packs

if they allow her represent Nigeria at the Olympics. . . this Kate girl will be taking selfies with all the participants, camera men, scoreboard officials and every track cleaners throughout the competition undecided

even at that she wont return back home with even a "bronze selfie medal" grin

28 Likes

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 06, 2015
Good for her meanwhile April alert never enter oooo...

28 Likes

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by icebebe(f): 7:36am On May 06, 2015
I wish I had d strength fr dis. shocked shocked shocked

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by omokoladele(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2015
Na she sabi o
If she like make she kill herself.....Na watin pain her pass be dat undecided

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 7:42am On May 06, 2015
If she train finish mak she go fight paige or Aj Lee

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2015
Sambisa Things..

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by farano(f): 7:46am On May 06, 2015

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by boolet: 7:53am On May 06, 2015
For a woman over 40yrs to maintain such wonderful shape, I now have a crush on her wink

24 Likes

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by may01(f): 8:01am On May 06, 2015
Squats shocked
She's becoming muscular

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Young03(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2015
icebebe:
I wish I had d strength fr dis. shocked shocked shocked

practice makes perfect, av u ever tried it before,

check my DP

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:56am On May 06, 2015
She's prepping to take on Mayweather next year

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by mzellsx(f): 9:05am On May 06, 2015
Lol,last three photos**she is good,such energyyyyy.mi likey

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by chucky234(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2015
may01:
Squats shocked
She's becoming muscular
Becoming fit and sexy you mean ?

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by mzellsx(f): 9:15am On May 06, 2015
farano:
lol,as in ehn even if na olympics
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Kolasheyi: 9:39am On May 06, 2015
Keeping fit is cool.... But getting muscular is a little frightening.....
#Advice coming from the husband to be#

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by nerodenero: 9:42am On May 06, 2015
Women are generally lazy when it comes to exercising regular, the reason we have plenty women with funny shapes and sizes.

Many would love to look like Kate but that hot body comes with a price and how many is ready to pay? From some of the comments by some of the ladies, you can deduce that they are just lazy cheesy grin cheesy

Continue the good work Kate, regular exercise is a healthy lifestyle.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by mogboyelade(f): 9:47am On May 06, 2015
I just like everything about this woman.

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by okooloyun1(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2015
Ride on Kate

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by ErepaTV: 10:06am On May 06, 2015
She is just keeping fit. Not a big deal

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by steppin: 10:07am On May 06, 2015
This lady's fitness dey make me jealous.

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 06, 2015
Kate is doing the needful...and she should be commended.

The age of the average stroke victim is falling. The other day I saw a woman around Auntie Kate's age with hemorrhagic stroke at my working place. Sadly she died. (She was brought in too late).

Even as you admire Auntie Kate....remember....exercise is really good for you. You may not live to 170 years of age....but you may have a better quality of life.

So head to that gym today......or if there is no gym....1 hour walking everyday is good too. No excuses. smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by mmsen: 10:08am On May 06, 2015
She has to look good for TV and it's beneficial for her health.

Other ladies should take note.

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by jamael(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2015
What kind of foolish question is that. So because I'm reading, then I'm preparing for Waec.
Because I'm eating, then I'm preparing for eating competition.
Maybe if I'm drinking orijin, then ....

na joke I dey joke oh

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by ikombe: 10:08am On May 06, 2015
farano:
if only you knew ow important exercise can be undecided
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Raiders: 10:09am On May 06, 2015
does this lady have kids. I have never seen her on any picture with kids and I know she was once married to an oyibo man
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by goshen26: 10:09am On May 06, 2015
her stature cheat on her in the last election.....she does not want to leave any stone unturned come 2019
Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Booyakasha(f): 10:09am On May 06, 2015
alberto2k:
wetin she dey train for? undecided

br.east-packs or yansh-packs

if they allow her represent Nigeria at the Olympics. . . this Kate girl will be taking selfies with all the participants, camera men, scoreboard officials and every track cleaners throughout the competition undecided

even at that she wont return back home with even a "bronze selfie medal" grin

Stop trying to be funny bro cos you will only sound like a local boy (i'm not saying you're local). she is getting in shape which will keep her fit and healthy. do you understand?

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2015
No wonder, she is always looking cute and trendy. Now I know!

Re: Is Kate Henshaw Training For Olympics? (photos) by Wuuworld(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2015
I just see her now and remember the movie called "A MILLION TEARS".............YOU aRe THe TreAsuRe thAt I SEEK#NNEKA123

Checkout Peter Okoye's New Look [absolutely Cute And Hot] / Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega / Jackie Appiah Looks Stunning In New Photo