Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Woman Bath With Hot Water Scrapped Her Face And Breast Graphic Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bath With Hot Water Scrapped Her Face And Breast Graphic Photo (1202 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos / Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bath With Hot Water Scrapped Her Face And Breast Graphic Photo by AnitaDavid(f): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
I was Surfing My Facebook profile then
came across the photo below on a page it was written in
a language I don't understand, as a blogger I need to
know how it happened, chatting with people commenting
on it with the same language let me know that she was
bath with hot water the poster ask is such things
normal?I asked by who , he said, that was only what
they wrote there see the screenshot and the pic **graphic View**

Source: anitsdavid..co.ke/2016/02/woman-bath-with-hot-water-scrapped-her.html?m=0

Re: Woman Bath With Hot Water Scrapped Her Face And Breast Graphic Photo by Tallesty1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abia
Re: Woman Bath With Hot Water Scrapped Her Face And Breast Graphic Photo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Bath With Hot Water Scrapped Her Face And Breast Graphic Photo by Cholls(m): 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
my brother what can I say?
Re: Woman Bath With Hot Water Scrapped Her Face And Breast Graphic Photo by Flexherbal(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2016
C'est tres pitoyable!
Re: Woman Bath With Hot Water Scrapped Her Face And Breast Graphic Photo by Topestbilly(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Criminals Can’t Wait To Be Arrested By This Sexy New York Cop / PHOTOS: See What Police Did To This Guy's Car Who Refused To Give Them Money / Beautiful Young Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.