Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How To Get To Okuta In Kwara State From Abeokuta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Okuta In Kwara State From Abeokuta (2151 Views)

Train Derails In A Forest In Kwara, Passengers Stranded (Photos) / Dangote Truck Hits Man In Kwara State Leaving Him Injured (Disturbing Photos) / Driver Veers Off Asa Dam Bridge In Kwara, Lands Into A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Okuta In Kwara State From Abeokuta by Olakunle007(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
I have an exam in Okuta in Kwara State on Friday by 6:30am and I have no idea of how to get there and which cab I should take. I need you people to please give description of how to get there . Thanks in advance.

Cc: Lalasticlala, justwise, DisGuy
Re: How To Get To Okuta In Kwara State From Abeokuta by Hotsemo: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2016
Olakunle007:
I have an exam in Okuta in Kwara State on Friday by 6:30am and I have no idea of how to get there and which cab I should take. I need you people to please give description of how to get there . Thanks in advance.

Cc: Lalasticlala, justwise, DisGuy

Go to Ibadan then proceed to Ilesha baruba where you get cabs going to okuta which is in Kwara State... Better Google map will be of help
Re: How To Get To Okuta In Kwara State From Abeokuta by Olakunle007(m): 10:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Hotsemo:

Go to Ibadan then proceed to Ilesha baruba where you get cabs going to okuta which is in Kwara State... Better Google map will be of help

Thanks. This the disruption on the printed slip.

Exam Town: Okuta in Kwara State.
Exam centre Name: Borokinson ICT Centre, Baptise Grammar School, Ilesa - Baruba Road, Okuta Kwara State.
Re: How To Get To Okuta In Kwara State From Abeokuta by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Olakunle007:

Exam centre Name: Borokinson ICT Centre, Baptise Grammar School, Ilesa - Baruba Road, Okuta Kwara State.

Take it like this.......
Abeokuta ---> Ibadan ( Go to Sango motor park and join a motor going to Saki N1,300) ---> Saki ----> Okuta.

From Saki you will see a direct Motor to Okuta. It wont exceed N800.

Hope it helps. Good luck !
Re: How To Get To Okuta In Kwara State From Abeokuta by Olakunle007(m): 4:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Demaejy:

Take it like this.......
Abeokuta ---> Ibadan ( Go to Sango motor park and join a motor going to Saki N1,300) ---> Saki ----> Okuta.

It does. Thanks for your concern. I so much appreciate your description.
Re: How To Get To Okuta In Kwara State From Abeokuta by JJCE(m): 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Olakunle007:

It does. Thanks for your concern. I so much appreciate your description.
am living in saki, you can send me p.m,.....
Re: How To Get To Okuta In Kwara State From Abeokuta by Olakunle007(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
JJCE:

OK, thanks, bro
Re: How To Get To Okuta In Kwara State From Abeokuta by Olakunle007(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2016
Hotsemo:

Olakunle007:

Demaejy:

Take it like this.......
JJCE:

Thanks to you all. I have made the journey and thanks to God, it was successful. I appreciate you all for your time and words. Thanks once again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue / Agent Did Me Much Evil, May God Repay Him / The Scariest And Most Dangerous Roads In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.