Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pls Help O, My ATM Card Palava. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help O, My ATM Card Palava. (698 Views)

Alert!!! Atm Card Skimming & Pin Capturing On The Rampant(video & Photos) / Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded / Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help O, My ATM Card Palava. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Today was a very long day for me, I did some washings, I freestyled and I planned to go to the studio tomorrow morning. I already got the cash I need for recording, what I needed was my t.fare.
So I sped off to a bank that was about 20km from me(nearest to me). I waited patiently in the queue since there were like three persons before me to use the machine. The first man was busy making withdrawals in 20k batches, I was already fuming behind the other two customers. For God know why, he hit his maximum recharge for the day and he almost spat on the innocent machine with annoyance. The next man to him made advances for the machine, and guess what? he started what the last man did( 20k batches withdrawal). His own was not that bad as he only withdrew for two batches. Then came the man in front of me, that dude was broke! He withdrew just 5k or there about and disappointed my expectations on him. He gallantly left the machine for a nearby keke napep. And at last it was my turn, I forgot to tell u guys that there was a girl behind me that I was trying to impress, as I made advances for the machine too, I was contemplating on withdrawing 20-something-k. I just don't know why something like that came to my mind as I was not even having up to that in my acct. It was crazy.
And now to the real story: As I got to the machine and inserted my card, I got a message that read "your card can't be read, pls reinsert". Was surprised, I reinserted again and the same messaged popped up. I tried for the third time, it was still the same. I had to stop trying cos I can't try something for three consecutive time in the same manner and expect a different result, so I spearheaded for another bank. The story didn't change.
Pls nairalanders, don't be mad about the long story, that's what happen when I'm pissssssd off like I am now, I need you guys to help tell me how I can fix this card without going to the bank. I'm afraid the bank will ask me to get a new card which I can't afford now, we all know the condition of the country's economy.
The card is for Access bank. The banks I used it on was wema bank and first city monument bank(fcmb).
Pls I plead with the mods to take this piece FP. I really need to record that song tomorrow.
Re: Pls Help O, My ATM Card Palava. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Okay, even if it doesn't make FP, I made FTC.
Re: Pls Help O, My ATM Card Palava. by Donald3d(m): 3:36am On Feb 29, 2016
card is faulty bro
Re: Pls Help O, My ATM Card Palava. by 18jesse: 9:55am On Feb 29, 2016
difakozigi:
Okay, even if it doesn't make FP, I made FTC.

Kindly tweet at Access bank PLC @accessbank_help to enable them assist with the complaint.

Also state your twitter handle.
Re: Pls Help O, My ATM Card Palava. by shawlxAk(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Examine the chip on the card for physical damage.

Gently wipe the surface of the chip with a clean and dry piece of cloth.

difakozigi:
Today was a very long day for me, I did some washings, I freestyled and I planned to go to the studio tomorrow morning. I already got the cash I need for recording, what I needed was my t.fare.
So I sped off to a bank that was about 20km from me(nearest to me). I waited patiently in the queue since there were like three persons before me to use the machine. The first man was busy making withdrawals in 20k batches, I was already fuming behind the other two customers. For God know why, he hit his maximum recharge for the day and he almost spat on the innocent machine with annoyance. The next man to him made advances for the machine, and guess what? he started what the last man did( 20k batches withdrawal). His own was not that bad as he only withdrew for two batches. Then came the man in front of me, that dude was broke! He withdrew just 5k or there about and disappointed my expectations on him. He gallantly left the machine for a nearby keke napep. And at last it was my turn, I forgot to tell u guys that there was a girl behind me that I was trying to impress, as I made advances for the machine too, I was contemplating on withdrawing 20-something-k. I just don't know why something like that came to my mind as I was not even having up to that in my acct. It was crazy.
And now to the real story: As I got to the machine and inserted my card, I got a message that read "your card can't be read, pls reinsert". Was surprised, I reinserted again and the same messaged popped up. I tried for the third time, it was still the same. I had to stop trying cos I can't try something for three consecutive time in the same manner and expect a different result, so I spearheaded for another bank. The story didn't change.
Pls nairalanders, don't be mad about the long story, that's what happen when I'm pissssssd off like I am now, I need you guys to help tell me how I can fix this card without going to the bank. I'm afraid the bank will ask me to get a new card which I can't afford now, we all know the condition of the country's economy.
The card is for Access bank. The banks I used it on was wema bank and first city monument bank(fcmb).
Pls I plead with the mods to take this piece FP. I really need to record that song tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Help / Cisco RE1000 Wifi Wireless Range Extender 2.4 Ghz 802.11n / Windows 10 Finally Has Official Facebook, Messenger And Instagram Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.