Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! (24409 Views)

JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses – 2018 / Check Out JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses In Nigerian Universities / What Are The Jamb Subject Combinations For Computer Science Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Interesting15: 12:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please help!!!

Jamb is changing every thing. From centers to seat numbers. The most annoying is now our subject combinations.

When I did my reprint, the subjects were like that. All of a sudden, someone asked us to check again. And yesterday when I checked, jamb has given me economics, removing government.

My exams is just few days away!

I'm not prepared for economics!

Help!!!!

Why is things of Nigeria always disorganised like this.

Lalasticlala Help move to front page please!!!!!!

Let them retify it

Mods front page please!!!!!!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by flexxyworld(m): 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jamb are just trying too many innovation at a time.

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by BelovedEaglet(m): 1:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
MayB Your Subject Combination Wasnt Correct and they helped you place the right combination... *Ithink

18 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Ajuba1: 1:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Maybe economics is more useful to ur target course of study than govt.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Maydew: 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Apparently, they've done it to a lot of people also. The system of coordinating the exams is not organized. The computers could have a malfunction or poor internet connection which would waste the student's time and affect they're score. They're changing people's date, centers and subjects at short notice which changes the person's plan entirely. And the exam occurring on different dates is a bit unfair because it favours the people doing it last and the people doing it on the first day are the least lucky. Everything is just scattered and messed up

4 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Interesting15: 2:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
BelovedEaglet:
MayB Your Subject Combination Wasnt Correct and they helped you place the right combination... *Ithink
No my dear. My course is Law. And though both economics and government are right, we might say government is 'more right' than economics.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by demo4ril97(m): 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Econs is a key subject in d faculty of social sciences, but confused though concerning ur complain get prepared 4 Econs den i bliv u did dat in college it a compulsory subject in Sec. Skul.

Study Brave

success!.
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Maybe u picked economics initially but Start reading your economics testbook or go to jamb office and complain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Psalm18: 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
I have never led any protest in Nigeria. Nothing more than a nairaland critic but this is the proverbial straw

Two days ago someone talked about how the ict centres failed and they were logged out even before completing the papers.
Now JAMB is changing people subject.
Our young people should not be made to suffer due to administrative incompetence

I'll edit this post soon when I find the names and member of the national assembly on education as well a way to reach the education minister.
As many people as can write should pls write to the members
Murray Bruce is on fct committee but ill also copy him on facebook
I enjoin others to do the same
It could be your child tomorrow

All nairaland warriors; this is not apc or pdp issues; these are innocent kids made to suffer for nothing. Please let's get this much media traction to correct this serious anomaly for the next batch. If these young people are deprived of admission and turn to crime; we will blame them not knowing the path that set them off.

EDIT; Thanks for the likes and shares; it shows people identify with the cause; beyond that what will be more pleasing is to retweet the link of this page to newspaper twitter handles and facebook pages of politicians who are using social media to interact,
as I said earlier, i will find the names of the senate committee on education. they are
1. SENATOR Wammakko ; ex governor of Sokoto as Chairman
2. SENATOR Rose Oko as deputy
sadly both are not on Facebook; there is a Senator Wammakko on facebook but it looks fake
I am also going to write to daily trust and hope they publish it(it has a large circulation
the minister of education Adamu Adamu once worked with the newspaper as a columnist
lets all join effort to correct this anomalies for candidates; sadly some have already suffered this year;
JAMB collects huge sums of monies in addition to subvention and they should be held accountable for shoddy preparations.
ill be back with updates on how my letters and other little efforts went.
I have sent a personal message to Ben Bruce on facebook; let others do same; just copy the link of this page and send to him
Thank you All.

84 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by bamac(m): 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Just go and prepare cos no time to complain anymore.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Lovexme(m): 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
JAMB is all we'll talk about this week.
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by shamsuRana(m): 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Prospective students of nowadays suffer more.. JAMB has become something else,despite its improvement.back in those days we wrote JAMB April and had to wait like 3-4 months after for the results to come out.

NYSC then paid me N9,800 allowance,but was effective in payment.Now with the improvement,allowance is delayed without reasons

LESSON: The more things change,the more they stay the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by gbaskiboy: 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
End time students writing endtime exam grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by boboLIL(m): 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
People de suffer for jamb hand oh,,, mk dem scrap am abeg
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by henrydadon(m): 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
tell buhari when he come back angry sad
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by freemanbubble: 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jamb. Try make a complain
me hear what for postume hand na. Jamb nor fustrate me but na uniben postume almost ruin my llife.
Untill i come wise up try something different

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
lol... guy, I feel ur pain o. Pele

but it s still close na..

wat if JAMB removed government and replaced it with chemistry.?

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by ALIEN2000(m): 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
DEAR GOD, Thank U Sir for letting me Dodge any Jamb dats wants to JAMB my Destiny....(IJN)_Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Two things

1. Sit down.

2. Study.

I doubt those guys will entertain complaints now.
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 3:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
JAMB...-- Justifying Abnormalities Manufactured Back2back
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Without much ado, this news categorically state the infectious state our educational institutions are.
To crang the illenduim flangs , this development might morally depicts the students. I pray JAMB rescind this action asap.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by ariyike23(f): 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
YEAH,same happened to someone i know,she picked biology and it was changed to agric,imagine,and her uni requirement states biology,,jamb dis year is very messed up.. they shuld jes go bck to the pencil and paper system since they are not fully equipped to run the cbt instead of killing and ruining people's dreams with their inefficiencies angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
ok
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Hysmady(m): 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na wa o...Jamb is something else...Wish every jambite goodluck wink

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by cowgirl9090: 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pictures of the old and new reprint.
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Psalm18: 3:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
demo4ril97:
Econs is a key subject in d faculty of social sciences, but confused though concerning ur complain get prepared 4 Econs den i bliv u did dat in college it a compulsory subject in Sec. Skul.

The issue is he filled government and jamb has no right to enter economics or any other course for him
Also some people have been out of school for a while and entered only the four subjects they feel is mandatory to get into university so they dont fit your secondary school description. those set of older candidates have been reading those subjects for months now and for jamb to change it on the eve of the exams is cruel and illogical
So many other things are wrong with your post
Let's not cultivate this habit of blaming helpless people while the big man walks away

Also law is not faculty of social science

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by BE811APP: 3:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
they should hold on with this CBT of an exam
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by seunlayi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is why I can't blame any student for failing Jamb since last year. I have someone that did 3 subject out of her combine subject and when the result was released, she had result in all four subjects not to talk about many that were under scored by Jamb with this their useless cbt tinz

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by ariyike23(f): 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Interesting15:

No my dear. My course is Law. And though both economics and government are right, we might say government is 'more right' than economics.

i doubt if econs is right for law.. some unis wnt take economics,its basically english,crs,govt nd lit in english. whichever way,study well dear..wish u success, cut off for law is a bit high for most unis,but i wish u luck
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by bedspread: 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Don't BLAME JAMB!! THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE PARTY YOUR PARENTS VOTED FOR!

APC: CHANGE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by tayo200(m): 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
**calling Dibu Ojerinde***

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest In Nnamdi Azikwe University Over Hike In School Fees (Photos) / How 2 BSU Students Drowned In Benue River. Photos / How Many Years Did You Stay At Home Before Gaining Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.