Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! (24435 Views)

JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses – 2018 / Check Out JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses In Nigerian Universities / What Are The Jamb Subject Combinations For Computer Science Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by MakeWeTalk: 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wetin you expect?

Your President is a dullard

your finance minister a dunce
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by victorava(m): 3:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is technical change...
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Damfostopper(m): 3:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
If u voted for APC..... Don't complain... It's called change.... Go to Twitter n harshtag #jamb is a scam..... Lol.... Tank God I don pass jamb level
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Interesting15:

No my dear. My course is Law. And though both economics and government are right, we might say government is 'more right' than economics.

If you don't have neither civic education nor history and they changed your subject combination from government to Economics, then gbaba kwa oso o!!

Or else you will end up in political science.
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Interesting15:
Please help!!!

Jamb is changing every thing. From centers to seat numbers. The most annoying is now our subject combinations.

When I did my reprint, the subjects were like that. All of a sudden, someone asked us to check again. And yesterday when I checked, jamb has given me economics, removing government.

My exams is just few days away!

I'm not prepared for economics!

Help!!!!

Why is things of Nigeria always disorganised like this.

Lalasticlala Help move to front page please!!!!!!

Let them retify it

Mods front page please!!!!!!!!
young man, it's all part of the change!!
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Oghumu1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
Post pictures, I doubt if jamb will do that. It has been programmed already so I doubt it
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by kestolove95(m): 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yes...we in change era na
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by lexxyrule(m): 3:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Psalm18:
I have never led any protest in Nigeria. Nothing more than a nairaland critic but this is the proverbial straw

Two days ago someone talked about how the ict centres failed and they were logged out
Now changing people subject.
Our young people should not be made to suffer due to administrative incompetence

I'll edit this post soon when I find the names and member of the national assembly on education as well a way to reach the education minister.
As many people as can write should pls write to the members
Murray Bruce is on fct committee but ill also copy him on facebook
I enjoin others to do the same
It could be your child tomorrow

All nairaland warriors; this is not apc or pdp issues; these are innocent kids made to suffer for nothing. Please let's get this much media traction to correct this serious anomaly for the next batch. If these young people are deprived of admission and turn to crime; we will blame them not knowing the path that set them off.

Don't do it, don't protest. Jamb has made just one sense so far so good. All. The subject changes didn't exceed the course put in for. They just help correct the subject. A friend of mine picked math for biochemistry instead of physic I implored him to. Now jamb slapped him. And set him right
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
U can still make it with us cus all subject is in one portal in our help desk avreday.
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by mrgee1986(m): 4:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ok please can I have your details please?
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by akanbiaa(m): 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
What led to the reprint?
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by kissval1388: 4:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
nairalanders pray for me. my exam is tomorrow.

am seeing my self opening a thread to tell everyone I scored 270. pls just pray for me guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Beetee1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
is because of Dollar grin

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by ColtPython(m): 4:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Calm dan

Its all part of the exam process... This is merely testing the fire brigade spirit in you to show the true test of Nigerian character u possess

Ye will be fine

grin
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by samchem(m): 4:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
BelovedEaglet:
MayB Your Subject Combination Wasnt Correct and they helped you place the right combination... *Ithink
yea das true no sell of change of course or institution forms again so De had 2 do dat
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by NearPerfect(m): 4:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
The entire jamb staff should be sacked and replace with competent people! most especially the head, Dibu abi na Jibu be him name sef that man should sacked ASAP! Clearly the man does not mean well for jambites at all angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by ibnzubair(m): 4:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yea... you called it change

Seriously the only thing my brain can come up with is that you should prepare for the courses
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Please ehn how did you check and see that it was changed??
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Interesting15: 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
fhunmi:
Maybe u picked economics initially but Start reading your economics testbook or go to jamb office and complain.

True. I choosed economics initially. But i changed it to government very early. And even when i reprinted, it was government that was there. So, why now?

Please, are you sure they can help in the jamb office?
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by FRANKOXY(m): 4:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Whether they want to cut the number of students to be admitted I don't know. angry
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Bisiebae(f): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
I told u I was confused, see now interesting... gobe for Law students.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by olumosen(m): 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
Exactly.......I choose commerce and it was changed to economics I've been reading commerce from page to page chaiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Dindondin(m): 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
BelovedEaglet:
MayB Your Subject Combination Wasnt Correct and they helped you place the right combination... *Ithink
without the consent of the candidate?
Its like you v not realised how many terrible news that ll come out as a result of Jamb flop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
read on.....
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Affable200(m): 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Don't worry ok, and don't be afraid. God knows why it has to be like that. You still have a time and days to prepare for Economics. You can make it.
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by BelovedEaglet(m): 5:44pm On Feb 29, 2016
Interesting15:

No my dear. My course is Law. And though both economics and government are right, we might say government is 'more right' than economics.
This People Are Somehow wicked,many many bad news from people who just wrote,God Would Help Us All
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by BelovedEaglet(m): 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
samchem:

yea das true no sell of change of course or institution forms again so De had 2 do dat
HeY Hope This Thing You Said Is a joke?NO CHANGE OF COURSE & INSTITUTION?After This Computer FolKS Made A Mistake in not selecting my desired universities? JAMB DE MAD NE?FOR WHAT NA....
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by emylesssancta(m): 5:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Maybe it was dueto the course you applied for,
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
that's cruel
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Marvel1206: 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Interesting15:
Please help!!!

Jamb is changing every thing. From centers to seat numbers. The most annoying is now our subject combinations.

When I did my reprint, the subjects were like that. All of a sudden, someone asked us to check again. And yesterday when I checked, jamb has given me economics, removing government.

My exams is just few days away!

I'm not prepared for economics!

Help!!!!

Why is things of Nigeria always disorganised like this.

Lalasticlala Help move to front page please!!!!!!

Let them retify it

Mods front page please!!!!!!!!
I have a friend too.. Em go put govt instead of Literature

he wan change his course to history instead of law now
Re: Jamb Is Changing Our Subject Combinations!!! by Phaytte(f): 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Come lemme teach you economics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 2 BSU Students Drowned In Benue River. Photos / Should I Apply For Medicine Considering My Age? / Late Sylvester Oromoni's Candle Light Procession Held By Ijaw Indigenes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.