Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! (1482 Views)

How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming / Learn The Secrets That I Used To Make Over N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber / How To Make Up To N750,000 From Watermelon And Cucumber Farming Within 3months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Since agriculture is a booming business in Nigeria, I decided to go into the sector. Right now, am into the importation of Cucumber and Water Melon seeds. They are STRONG, tested and trusted and has been proven to survive the harshest weather conditions.....

I supply both in retail and cartons to any part of the country. Contact me for prices and quotes. Either send me a private mail or comment on this thread. Thanks.

The Price is 1,700 per tin. With the current lack of dollars and access to it, the price will hike to 3,000 in the coming weeks. Am still selling at that amount because I have over 30 containers of it.

I SHIP TO EVEN SAMBISA OR ANY OTHER REMOTE NORTHERN STATE! Your success in Cucumber and Water Melon farming is my concern!

NB: I DELIVER SAME DAY I RECEIVE ALERT. READ THROUGH THE PAGES AND SEE VALID TESTIMONIES!!

Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Selling fast.... Please take opportunity of our bulk purchases to get discounts... Thanks wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Anna from Ughelli.... Thanks for your patronage. She just called to confirm... Paid today and received today smiley smiley smiley
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Thanks for the calls and enquiries...... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks for the patronage smiley smiley smiley
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Please go into farming this recession. Thanks
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2017
A new season has begun. Buy now and prosper. Call 08135880923 NOW!
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2017
Planting season don begin oo wink wink wink
Re: Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Call me today

(1) (Reply)

Mini Shisha Hookahs For Sale,abuja (pics). / Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #400,000 / Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.