Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? (1478 Views)

A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) / How To Start Your Own Supermarket. A Must Read For Prospective Sprmrkt Apirants / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? by chisom83(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
If you own or run any of the subject business and you have employees working for you, keep attention to this lesson.
Many businesses closed up today due to stealing from sales managers/personnels, many are going down instead of growing, sometimes you find it difficult to cope, you keep firing and employing sales personnel every month, in some situation, the sales personnel are your brother, Sister, Cousin or any of your relative, and you dont know how to fire him/her. Some people have used different methods to see how they can minimize it, some have employ the use of CCTV, just like a client who install CCTV, some times there will be no light throughout the day, some time when the sales boy want to steal money, he will just off the DVR and collect money, so whats the need of the CCTV? I will be teaching every business owner in thread how they can combat this by using a POS System with a retailman software installed. I will start tomorrow, coment. Let me know that some people are here with me.

Re: Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? by expoguru: 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm with u on this.
chisom83:
If you own or run any of the subject business and you have employees working for you, keep attention to this lesson.
Many businesses closed up today due to stealing from sales managers/personnels, many are going down instead of growing, sometimes you find it difficult to cope, you keep firing and employing sales personnel every month, in some situation, the sales personnel are your brother, Sister, Cousin or any of your relative, and you dont know how to fire him/her. Some people have used different methods to see how they can minimize it, some have employ the use of CCTV, just like a client who install CCTV, some times there will be no light throughout the day, some time when the sales boy want to steal money, he will just off the DVR and collect money, so whats the need of the CCTV? I will be teaching every business owner in thread how they can combat this by using a POS System with a retailman software installed. I will start tomorrow, coment. Let me know that some people are here with me.
Re: Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? by chisom83(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Did you know that nearly 50% of retail inventory shrinkage comes from employee theft? It's a bigger problem that most retailers think. And you shouldn't overlook this expensive problem because it can happen to you. To help you avoid these unpleasant experiences, I'll start by giving you tips to
prevent retail theft by using your Retailman POS software.
1. Install a Retailman POS software. Why Retailman? It is one of the best and the first Retail POS software by EziSolution inc USA. It have some technical and easy to understand functions. Therefore i advise you to go for it, if you dont have it. We are sole- distributor of the software, we sale it @ N40,000(Negotiable). After installing it in the System, including your barcode scanner, thermal printer, and cash drawer(Optional).
2. Lock up your shop for inventory. This is the stage many people usually made mistake, and it is the reason many POS users in Nigeria regrets and dump the System. Before you lock up the shop for inventory taking, use your book, and write down the list of all the goods you have in the store, and their cost price. The cost price is necessary because this will enable you to track your daily profit, so as to limit your daily expenses. Statistics also shows that many businesses closed down because they cannot track their daily profit, so as to manage their daily expenses. Then after taking this Notes, close up your store, which might be on sunday, dedicate your time and take inventory, accurately.
I will continue tomorrow pls Questions.
Re: Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? by zonga: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
I run a supermarket. No light in the area and operate the generator only at night. Of what benefit will the Pos be to me without light. Also I sometimes sell at discounted prices different from the fixed price. Can the software capture that.
Re: Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? by chisom83(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
zonga:
I run a supermarket. No light in the area and operate the generator only at night. Of what benefit will the Pos be to me without light. Also I sometimes sell at discounted prices different from the fixed price. Can the software capture that.
Light is Always a challenge in the country. However , we Always advise our clients to go for a laptop that can hold atleast 5 hr battery life. And the bigger UPS which can charge the laptop for about 5 hrs whenever its about to run down. With this suggestion, many of our clients have cope the use of the POS without constant light.
For your 2nd question, you can sell on discount using your Retainman POS software, however, the access to sell on discount will only be granted to whoever you wish to grant the acess, also note that you can not sell below your cost price, whenever you are about to do so, the System will alert you. Thank you for your time.
Re: Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? by chisom83(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Update coming....... More question needed....
Re: Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? by chisom83(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
update coming
Re: Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? by robeck: 3:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Kindly send me your contact details with prices for the RetailMan software.

My email is robeck2001@gmail.com

Regards
Re: Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? by meetgaya: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2016
I am about to open a mini mall but these small small stealing am worried about.
Get me d details in my email meetgaya@gmail.com
Tanx
Re: Do You Own Supermarket, Superstore, Hotel, Pharmacy, Or Boutique? by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
More also you can install solar power integration equipment for your store be it Ac and DC light

Your store will have adequate light to run on your customized POS and more also on your install CCTV ,24/7 call us today

Bright Solar Power
Call 07058562938

Visit our website
Www.brightsolarpower.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

32 Hottest Nigerian Products You Can Export / Customer Sue Jumia Over Bad Charger, Demand N500,000 Damages / I Need Genuine FMCG Distributors In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.