Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. (4528 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot / 10 Times Patience Ozokwor Reminded Us Of Our Wicked Aunty... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
edwife:
Happy Birthday Tearoses,i guess you must be 15 or so.

That Pisces submission doesn't stand, i have 3 Pisces females that are troublesome and in no way submissive.

Well said!Life is beautiful like that and simple. kiss

Thanks dear kiss
15 makes me 60 years old grin grin grin grin
I be grandma for real then embarassed

Life is beautiful my sister and very precious too kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dyt:

Now I want to marriage again
Sobs
cry cry cry cry
Someone pls gimme bucket

LOL
I thought you wanted to marry the Abroad based investor tongue grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
R231, Thorpido, xynerise, tescoleps, onegai, funjosh and aminat508 my grandshildrens Thank you very much grin grin grin
God bless you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Dyt(f): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
tearoses:

LOL
I thought you wanted to marry the Abroad based investor tongue grin

That must be a lover I never knew about
Pls let us meet asap, I might just give in tongue

Trust you good ma'am
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dyt:

That must be a lover I never knew about
Pls let us meet asap, I might just give in tongue

Trust you good ma'am

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
You are backpedalling already shocked shocked
You've forgotten already
Dayokanu come and see this woman o!
You were going to look after his investments grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Dyt(f): 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
tearoses:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
You've forgotten already

Oh
Oh
That man
Moseranti ni

He didn't come online again jor
He ran away
They are like that everywhere
I was on my own jeje before I saw a marriage proposal right in my face
Also with good goodies
Man just dissapear

angry angry
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
tearoses:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
You've forgotten already

Dont mind Idaya Maybe the man is already preparing your dowry now to come and do igbeyawo plus investment manager
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dyt:

Oh
Oh
That man
Moseranti ni

He didn't come online again jor
He ran away
They are like that everywhere
I was on my own jeje before I saw a marriage proposal right in my face
Also with good goodies
Man just dissapear

angry angry

grin grin grin
funny babe
On a serious note it could have been your tongue in cheek post that got him thinking that if he is not careful he will carry jombo! cheesy
Maybe you did him a favour
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dont mind Idaya Maybe the man is already preparing your dowry now to come and do igbeyawo plus investment manager

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Dyt(f): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
tearoses:

grin grin grin
funny babe
On a serious note it could have been your tongue in cheek post that got him thinking that if he is not careful he will carry jombo! cheesy
Maybe you did him a favour

That's a sure thing
It's certain he will end up with a gold digger
I don't kuku mind digging the gold sha ooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Dyt(f): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Abeg go call the man for me jor
I don dey faind am since
You have a cut too
10%
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by bennyrazz: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
thorpido:
Belated happy birthday madam tearoses.

To those calling you grandma...........they are on the way too.

May you continue to grow in wisdom and peace that passes all understanding.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Joebeck(f): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Happy birthday ma'am, many happy returns.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Miami11: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Belated happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by SAMBARRY: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
tearoses:
Tayour embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes. May you all have cause to celebrate good things in your lives too. I had to charge my phone thrice yesterday and my son surprised me by showing up from Uni....although we have to pay his transport costs back angry

I say a big Amen to your all your grandmother prayers too grin. Every prayer is important.
Though not now, I pray to be be a grandma one day.
One minute silence is not my portion and Na me go pack my omugwo bag myself and I will not be replaced by another smiley

Tayour, Ewuro4, bennyrazz, mindfulness, fellis, Timbuktou, jaybee3, adaobi12, raumdeuter, pressva, dyt, damiso, salsera, cococandy thank you all very much for your best wishes. Joy will never depart from you and your households.

What made the day even sweeter for me was that it was the end of the RCCG fasting and we had a glorious time in His presence yesterday.

I'M STILL HIGHgrin

mindfulness & Timbuktou you managed to co exist in peace on this thread. My birthday gift from you both is that so shall it be wink kiss (kiss is for mindfulness only o! .....) tongue grin
high on what? grin

Anyway happy birthday sweet. Sorry this is coming late cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
tearoses:
Tayour embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes. May you all have cause to celebrate good things in your lives too. I had to charge my phone thrice yesterday and my son surprised me by showing up from Uni....although we have to pay his transport costs back angry

I say a big Amen to your all your grandmother prayers too grin. Every prayer is important.
Though not now, I pray to be be a grandma one day.
One minute silence is not my portion and Na me go pack my omugwo bag myself and I will not be replaced by another smiley

Tayour, Ewuro4, bennyrazz, mindfulness, fellis, Timbuktou, jaybee3, adaobi12, raumdeuter, pressva, dyt, damiso, salsera, cococandy thank you all very much for your best wishes. Joy will never depart from you and your households.

What made the day even sweeter for me was that it was the end of the RCCG fasting and we had a glorious time in His presence yesterday.

I'm still high grin

mindfulness & Timbuktou you managed to co exist in peace on this thread. My birthday gift from you both is that so shall it be wink kiss (kiss is for mindfulness only o! .....) tongue grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am always at peace with Timbuktou. I just disagree with him on many topics. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mindfulness:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am always at peace with Timbuktou. I just disagree with him on many topics. tongue

Lol, Tearoses, just seeing this. Mindfulness, no vex o. I've not been on my best behaviour lately. grin You sef stop all dis your Disney packaging tins. angry
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by babygirlfl: 6:56am On Mar 06, 2016
Happy birthday tearoses.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Big Aunty Tearoses Aka Chaircover. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2016
babygirlfl:
Happy birthday tearoses.

Joebeck:
Happy birthday ma'am, many happy returns.

Miami11:
Belated happy birthday

Thank you very much dears kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, 28, Faces 'Employment Discrimination' Because He Always Wear Diapers (Pics) / Landlady Diging ground at Midnight / Financial Assistance Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.