Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Landlady Diging ground at Midnight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Landlady Diging ground at Midnight (4530 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by IYADARA(f): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
-I dont know where to post this but maybe mod will push it to d right place. we woke up in d night around 12am to some terrifying sounds at an uncompleted building at the back of our window.my husband summd d courage to question d pple only for him to hear dat d landlady who doesnt even leave in d compound is d one doing somethings.i know we nid to pray,but do u fink we shud take any further steps?we saw some blood stain at the entrance of d building............pls advice
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
She dug a hole in her compound. You didn't ask her why she did that even though it's her compound.
You carry the matter come dey ask us.

If you ask us, na who we go ask cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by IYADARA(f): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chillisauce:
She dug a hole in her compound. You didn't ask her why she did that even though it's her compound.
You carry the matter come dey ask us.

If you ask us, na who we go ask cheesy

found dis hilarious....nairalanders making jokes out of every issue....we couldnt question cos d scenerio was scary...

1 Like

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
IYADARA:
found dis hilarious....nairalanders making jokes out of every issue....we couldnt question cos d scenerio was scary...

Since its that scary that's the reason you should ask.

" mama, abeg Wetin you dey put for ground for this night "

"mama, Wetin you dey find"
"land lady, did you forget anything in the soil".

Just ask. Don't assume anything until you find out the fact.

Next thing now, dem say dem say, they will pounce on the old woman

5 Likes

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by IYADARA(f): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

if it was u wud u have got dat courage to face her?we have only seen her once all house ish is tru her lawyer son...besides they were up to 7wit cutlass nd ass
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by Genea(f): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

u want her to dig a hole in dem,y cant she dig during d day,dey had bera pack out

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
IYADARA:
if it was u wud u have got dat courage to face her?we have only seen her once all house ish is tru her lawyer son...besides they were up to 7wit cutlass nd ass

7 with cultlass? And you are here asking questions when you should be packing your loads

13 Likes

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by edwife(f): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

7 with cultlass? And you are here asking questions when you should be packing your loads

Scary stuffs,but why did they not ask neighbours or people that have lived there for years if they heard anything like that before now?
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by menix(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
If u guyz ve got available funds 'park out' but on the interim be prayerful nd alert oda tenant for a collective action.
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by SAMBARRY: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
You bera pack out of the house. You're lucky to have seen she's diabolical. Pack out you are living in a spiritually filthy environment. Awon ile iya aye

3 Likes

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by EfemenaXY: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chillisauce:

grin grin grin

This story gets funnier by the minute!

Superstitious Nigerians. No wonder that country nor dey progress. But then again, since there were seven of them digging, maybe @OP should get the police involved and alley his fears to them. For all he knows, there might be a couple of bodies buried in there.

Graveyard stuff...

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by angelTI(f): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mama is up to something nasty.

Odikwa scary and risky

1 Like

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by bennyrazz: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
@op your land lady ordered some people to dig hole in the midddle of the night and you guys seem not to understand what they were doing abi?? do you think they wanted to mine gold or harvest yam in your compound for one, you guys could have alerted your neighbors and arrest the hole diggers, call the police after dealing with them severely. Afterall, the landlady was not present when they were digging the hole. Then the next step is to relocate to another house. I mean, that is how some people pack into some houses and you just begin to go poor gradually, things becomes harder by the day etc in some cases,things that works for you do not work again. watch where you live

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by EfemenaXY: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
bennyrazz:
@op your land lady ordered some people to dig hole in the midddle of the night and you guys seem not to understand what they were doing abi?? do you think they wanted to mine gold or harvest yam in your compound for one, you guys could have alerted your neighbors and arrest the hole diggers, call the police after dealing with them severely. Afterall, the landlady was not present when they were digging the hole. Then the next step is to relocate to another house. I mean, that is how some people pack into some houses and you just begin to go poor gradually, things becomes harder by the day etc in some cases,things that works for you do not work again. watch where you live

You're too superstitious.

Free your mind from the shackles of voodoo.

5 Likes

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by cococandy(f): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
IYADARA:
-I dont know where to post this but maybe mod will push it to d right place. we woke up in d night around 12am to some terrifying sounds at an uncompleted building at the back of our window.my husband summd d courage to question d pple only for him to hear dat d landlady who doesnt even leave in d compound is d one doing somethings.i know we nid to pray,but do u fink we shud take any further steps? we saw some blood stain at the entrance of d building............ pls advice
And you say you saw some blood on the floor around?
I bet you some missing person/s is/are cooling their dead heels in that hole.

Lord have mercy.

All these diabolical folks. One baba may have told her to bury something or someone there for 'progress'
Nothing person no dey see for naija .

You should be packing out and informing the police. Let them go and exhume whatever is buried there and hopefully one family somewhere wil be able to get some sort of closure after searching fruitlessly for their missing loved one.

Who am I kidding? You're not gonna do it.
You guys couldn't even confront them in the act.

Makes me wonder why you're telling us.

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is more sinister than juju
There were screams and there was digging in the night
Bloodstains in the morning
This sounds like a murder to me!!

OP you are here asking questions shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Free your mind from the shackles of voodoo.

My dear na so o
In Nigeria if you are a landlord and your tennants dont do well you are in trouble o! They will say that the landlord has used the tennants stars shocked
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
IYADARA:
-I dont know where to post this but maybe mod will push it to d right place. we woke up in d night around 12am to some terrifying sounds at an uncompleted building at the back of our window.my husband summd d courage to question d pple only for him to hear dat d landlady who doesnt even leave in d compound is d one doing somethings.i know we nid to pray,but do u fink we shud take any further steps?we saw some blood stain at the entrance of d building............pls advice

Screams ,Blood stain,seven men digging in the midnight,landlady directing
You folks should get the police involved
Someone ought to dig at that spot and dig up what she put in there
[size=18pt]Have you people seen the landlord yet?[/size]
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by 1miccza: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op she's not just diabolical she might even be a ritualist you can either pack your things and take off or stay and destroy it's effect if you feel you are that strong spiritually

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by juman(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
In most cases, the landlady aim might not bad.

You know in africa we pray to achieve almost everything. The place is uncompleted building may be that thing was to make the completion of the building quick.

Sometimes it might be for protection from bad things even it might be against thieves.

One nigeria problem.
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
juman:
In most cases, the landlady aim might not bad.

You know in africa we pray to achieve almost everything. The place is uncompleted building may be that thing was to make the completion of the building quick.

Sometimes it might be for protection from bad things even it might be against thieves.

One nigeria problem.
really? undecided

1 Like

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by EfemenaXY: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
chaircover:

babyosisi:

Why am I finding these funny? grin grin grin

It all happened in the dead of night and @op noticed everything to the last detail. I think he is suspect. Otherwise, why hasn't he gone to the police?

Osisi, cheesy cheesy cheesy you think the landlady did one on her hubby and buried him in there?

1 Like

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by Ewuro4: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Iya Dara , stop being paranoid and face your work. A landlady chose to dig her hard earned property and you want to question her motive? What is your problem? Women and trouble. Or Have you done evil you're scared of its repercussions in past??

Well you & Papa Dara should save up quick quick and build your own quick and put roof ontop 2bedrooms. God will bless you.

I don't believe the blood stains part, you just put that in there to jazz up your story.

1 Like

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by Ewuro4: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
chaircover:

cheesy grin cheesy ... Na wa for you oh

chaircover:

In Nigeria if you are a landlord and your tennants dont do well you are in trouble o! They will say that the landlord has used the tennants stars shocked

Na real wa for you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where's Jaybee
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
babyosisi:

grin grin

As in the landlord might be 6 feet under as we speak? Chai! shocked

On a serious note though, they may have buried a body there (digging, blood stains) but I wonder why they would be so noisy about it.
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by EfemenaXY: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
ileobatojo:

grin grin

As in the landlord might be 6 feet under as we speak? Chai! shocked

On a serious note though, they may have buried a body there (digging, blood stains) but I wonder why they would be so noisy about it.

grin grin grin

You mean the screams?

Ehen nau...maybe the landlord victim gave a good fight while he/she was being buried alive. cheesy cheesy

I wonder if @op saw bats flying out of the uncompleted building that night? And if the wind howled eerily as well?

Ile, don't you just love Saturdays? tongue tongue
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by gidjah(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Witch craft things on my mind o!thats how they busy peoples destiny in their compound to get break through by the tenants will later become trouble .pls get prepared to leave that compound alre you all will be ON A LONG THING !
IYADARA:
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by EfemenaXY: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
gidjah:
Witch craft things on my mind o!thats how they busy peoples destiny in their compound to get break through by the tenants will later become trouble .pls get prepared to leave that compound alre you all will be ON A LONG THING !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lawd! I'm dying here! NL is killing me o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

You mean the screams?

Ehen nau...maybe the landlord victim gave a good fight while he/she was being buried alive. cheesy cheesy

I wonder if @op saw bats flying out of the uncompleted building that night? And if the wind howled eerily as well?

Ile, don't you just love Saturdays? tongue tongue

Rotfl! Efe the cynic! grin grin grin

Abeg, we must solve this murder mystery. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by baby124: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Whatever was buried can be human or animal. If you tip off police you have to bribe them to force their way into her compound to dig. Plus Naija police dey fear pass fear. None of them will show up. In fact they may even tipoff the landlady in the hope that they will get some cash from such gossip. If you are not sure what is going on, leave the compound. For your info, a lot of people put things in the ground before they start foundation. So who knows if what you witnessed is the least of your worries.

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by EfemenaXY: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
baby124:
Whatever was buried can be human or animal. If you tip off police you have to bribe them to force their way into her compound to dig. Plus Naija police dey fear pass fear. None of them will show up. In fact they may even tipoff the landlady in the hope that they will get some cash from such gossip. If you are not sure what is going on, leave the compound. For your info, a lot of people put things in the ground before they start foundation. So who knows if what you witnessed is the least of your worries.

Okay, but what about the screams na?

And why were 7 men furiously digging with all that noise at midnight?
Re: Landlady Diging ground at Midnight by bennyrazz: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Free your mind from the shackles of voodoo
to you, i am writing tales by moonlight but to people out there, they know these things exist. African jujus are very potent and you only need a power stronger than that to quench the power. I know you don't understand these things probably because you've spent so much of your life in the UK so i really can't blame you. To people like you, only good exists no evil yet some people kill themselves in the middle-east everyday? have you ever for once sat down to think about why they do the things they do? afterall they are from the same race, they practice the same religion but yet they slaughter themselves like goats

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help / thanks evry1. / There Is A Thin Line Between Discipline And Emotional Abuse. Pls Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.