Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta (1798 Views)

Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 / Own Your Own Plot Of Land By The Lakowe GolfCourse in lekki(NEW PICS)07058323906 / Fire Outbreak At Sterling Bank In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 3:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
BUY CHEAP ACRES OF LAND FOR FARMING,INDUSTRY,ESTATE E.T.C IN KOBAPE,ABEOKUTA.

PRICE HAS JUST BEEN INCREASED TO 400K PER ACRE,move fast before it goes up again.

The land has been charted in Lands and certified free from acquisition.
There is a FARMING ESTATE BEING PLAN AT THE SITE PRESENTLY.Grow crops,make impact,make money and enjoy the fruit of your labour.

So all you need do is buy and use with no wahala 4m anyone.
It's about 170Metres above sea level,so unlikely to suffer pest infections.There are two streams of water at the North and South boundaries.And there is hardly anything you can't grow there.If you are serious,let's discuss and plan.

If you are buying large number of acres you can pay instalmentally.

Call Dr Lekan on 08064695319/08026165288

1 Like

Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by jstburner(m): 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is water source there?and how much do it go for.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
There is water source,as I'm sitting my own farm there on about 150 acres,and I have one or two partners who are coming in to farm on about 150 acres each.

For less than 10 acres I'll sell for 300k per acre(I.e 50k per plot) but for very large number of acre I'll give you at just 250k per acre.

Thank you
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
We can plan your instalmental payment together.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by Tundetiler2011(m): 10:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Am intrested investing in farm business and how do I come over for inspection
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 10:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pls call to fix an appointment
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by Tundetiler2011(m): 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
I'll weekend will be okay
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 4:32am On Mar 01, 2016
OK,let all interested to inspect indicate so we can do a joint inspection this weekend.Thank you
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good day ALL,we shall be going on an inspection at the site this Saturday.Pls call for info on time and point of meeting.Thank you ALL.

Dr Lekan 08064695319.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Call to be part of the inspection
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2016
Pls indicate your availability for this weekend inspection,pls.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
For those who didn't make it for today's inspection pls indicate your available time so we can plan.Thank you.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pls book ur appointment on time o.Thank you.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
The farm estate project commences this week.Come get your acres of land and become the solution to our dear nation's problem.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Pls if you called and I didn't pick,pls send a text as I might be in a meeting.Thank you.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Still available
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
You can still call in
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Pls you can still come in and get involved in this project.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Acres still available
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
You can still get some acres
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by makinde3: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by makinde3: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 3:54am On Mar 15, 2016
You can get me on 08026165288 on WhatsApp.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Acres still available.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2016
We will be inspecting with all the people available this week.Thank you.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
About 200 acres still available
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
You too can start ur own farming project today.Buy a good land now and starts.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Few acres still available
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by makinde3: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by doclek(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
u can get me on whatsapp 0n 08026165288
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by omoola007(m): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
How far is it from daywaterman. Is it on the right coming from Sagamu? Is it more than 1.5 km from the express. Hope you know all land less than 1.5 kilometres left and right are under government acquisition. Please help confrim these I may be interested. The area is good but need to make sure there is no government wahala.
Re: Genuine,cheap and affordable acres of land,by Daywaterman For Sales In Abeokuta by aisolae: 3:26am On Apr 10, 2016
Hi,
I am interested in farming and would like to send someone over for inspection, however i tried adding your whatsapp, it's seems you aren't on list on contacts even after adding your number. would you mind adding my whatsapp. +8613275027194

(1) (2) (Reply)

Properties Along The Lekki Free Trade Zone With Global C/o N2m, N2.5, N3m, N5.4m / Hundred Of Hecters Of Land For Lease Along Kaduna/abuja Express Way / Niger Used Complete Set Of Chair For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.