Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life, A Female Who Was Arrested In Lagos Gang Informant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life, A Female Who Was Arrested In Lagos Gang Informant (861 Views)

Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant / My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life – Arrested Female Lagos Gang Informant Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life, A Female Who Was Arrested In Lagos Gang Informant by ebiscoshadrack1: 3:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life, A Female Who Was Arrested In Lagos Gang Informant Cries

Fair-skinned Mariam Adesola, a 20-year-old hairdressing apprentice in Agege area of Lagos, sobbed as she sat on the ground on the premises of the Lagos State Police Command Headquarters in Ikeja.

If one is to take her word for it, she was merely a victim of her love for tattoos, or perhaps her willingness to readily obey her husband when he instructed her to get a specific tattoo.

Adesola was on a line-up of three other men, all from Agege area of Lagos. They all have a unique teardrop tattoo beside their left eyes.

That specific tattoo is the identity of members of the Awawa gang operating in Agege area of Lagos.

Some suspects and members of the gang, who had been arrested in the past, confessed that the teardrop tattoo is the mark by which they identify their members.

The members of Awawa (loosely translated as ‘we are alive’) have gathered reputation in the last two years as a ruthless band of robbers, who unleash mayhem, loot shops and attack residents at gunpoint in Agege area of Lagos. The ages of the members range from 17 to 23.

Unfortunately for Adesola, an arrested member, had fingered her as an
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/my-tattoo-has-ruined-my-life-female-who.html#sthash.POOQynHl.dpuf

Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life, A Female Who Was Arrested In Lagos Gang Informant by Last2comment(m): 3:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
tongue
Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life, A Female Who Was Arrested In Lagos Gang Informant by kestolove95(m): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
ta2...d devils art
Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life, A Female Who Was Arrested In Lagos Gang Informant by Tallesty1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
That's why it is wrong to follow every latest trend
Re: My Tattoo Has Ruined My Life, A Female Who Was Arrested In Lagos Gang Informant by blithe2nice(m): 4:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
I fear female thieves pass the male thieves. If them dey rob you them no dey look back.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of 22-year-old Leigh-anne Mahachi Stabbed To Death In UK / The Change Is Here: Nigeria's New Coat Of Arm / Welcome To Warri A City With Approved Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.