Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant (21865 Views)

Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / Ekiti Bank Robbery: Staff Stole Money, Caught On CCTV - Police / Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by phemmyade: 2:51am On Nov 19, 2016
The police have arrested an eight-man gang of armed robbers said to be terrorising Abuja, Kogi and Kano states. Among them is Rekia Musa, a divorcee and Accounting graduate of the Kogi State University, who told the police that she had only been an informant for the gang for four months.

The police said the gang had links with a suspect, Zakeria Isiaka arrested recently by the Inspector-General of Police Response Team, along the Okene-Akure Expressway. It would be recalled that on November 5, Saturday PUNCH had reported Isiaka’s claim that he could have become the Chief Security Officer of Kogi State if the late All Progressives Congress candidate in the governorship election in Kogi State, Abubakar Audu, had not die.

Others arrested along with Musa are Ismaila Abdulmumuni, Abu-Amidu Disu, Tenimu Musa, Boniface David, Aliu Isah and Danjuma Cyprian.

A police source told Saturday PUNCH that the suspects confessed to have carried out several robbery operations, including an April 2015 operation in Abuja where about N200m was stolen from some politicians.

In her statement, Musa, popularly called Hajia, explained that about four months ago, one of her friends, Isha Mohammed, approached her and said he knew some politicians who had stolen public money and hidden them in their houses.

She said, “He asked if I could help him to get a charm that would make it possible for him to disappear, called Etubi. He said if he could disappear into the politician’s house and steal the money unnoticed, he would give me a large cut of the money.

“I then travelled to my village in Agba Local Government Area of Kogi State and met a boy called Tenimu. I told him about the plan and he promised that he could get the charm.

“But instead, Tenimu told his friends about the money. The friends were armed robbers. They then came and tricked me into taking them to the politician’s house in Kano State.”

According to Musa, when the gang got to the house in Kano, they were discouraged by the heavy presence of policemen and went back home.

However, she said she became upset because the plan did not fall through.

“I thought targetting politicians who have stolen government money was a good idea because I was broke. Few days later, Isah got another piece of information about an immigration officer based in Lagos, who had stolen government money.

“I contacted my gang and we went to the man’s house and robbed him. But we didn’t get as much money as Isah told us the man had at home.”

Police sources said the suspects came on the radar of security agents after robbing the immigration officer, a comptroller in the service.

Musa, AKA Hajia, also allegedly went around town to scout for victims for the gang before her arrest.

Twenty-five-year-old Mohammed, who brought the information about the immigration officer to the gang, explained that it was the only operation he ever went with the gang.

The suspect, also a Kogi State indigene, explained the he was a fashion designer with a shop in Bwari area of Abuja.

He said, “It was the bad friends I met in Abuja that led me into armed robbery. There was this customer, Ismaila, whom I made clothes for. He was the first person who told me about the money the politicians usually brought to his office at Mabuchi area of Abuja.

“He said the politicians shared the money there and he said he could rob them. I then told him about one of my customers, Dan, who normally wore a charm around his waist. I told him he could take part in the robbery.

“I also told another friend, Ismaila (Abdulmumuni). When I informed Dan about the money and the plan to rob the politicians, he said we should hold a meeting along the Duste Expressway in Abuja. He also brought some of his friends and Dan asked that we should go to the place.

“After a while, Dan said we might need guns for the robbery and that the politicians might have some powerful charms.”

Mohammed said on the day the politicians came again to share money at the location, the gang was immediately alerted by Abdulmumuni. The gang stormed the place and robbed the politicians of over N200m.

Mohammed said, “After the operation, Dan called and gave me N4.5m, which he said I should share with Ismalia. But I later learnt that we actually got more than N200m from the robbery. Dan alone got N25m.”

http://punchng.com/targeted-politicians-stole-money-hajia-robbers-informant/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by PaulIdu: 3:48am On Nov 19, 2016
Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by veekid(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2016

na you be Raymond Redington?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Ok
Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by dollaflow(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2016
ok
Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by Bantino(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Small thieves with guns, stealing from big thieves with pen grin

14 Likes

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by ableguy(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Better theifs, stealing from stealers.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by johnstar(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Odi egwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by lomprico(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Robin hood wannabes! But una no share d loot gi poor pipu na.

3 Likes

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2016
cry
Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by bukynkwuenu: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
guess dy are part of baba buharis anti-corruption team.

13 Likes

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Supported! Rob and Kill corrupt politicans to save Nigeria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by Oblitz(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
grin
Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by haywire07(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Dis one na vigilante o

1 Like

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by diiphillipo(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2016
make senses but why police catch em na?

in other news, ya all welcome me on here

i no go complain if una add one or two okpekes as my welcome offering

6 Likes

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by bukynkwuenu: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2016
.you must be working with dss

6 Likes

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2016
Ntoorrgrin

1 Like

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by PhatBG(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Tell them two wrongs don't make a right.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by GoldenJAT(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2016
see IMPLICATION....u chop 5naira from dt kind money...ur own case don done!

2 Likes

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by Daboomb: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2016
If you are going to rob Politicians who looted the Nations Treasury, please do.
Plan it properly o, because that is where the Police will show muscle and respond swiftly (not if Robbers are robbing Festac or Benin side-street!).

And please consider to make regular donations to the Old People's Home and some Orphanage.

Red Robinhood was a thief and is still fondly remembered till today
undecided undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by emmaelectelect(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by Bujumbura(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2016
They should free them please

They are Nigeria Robinhood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by no1madman(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Dis no be stealing. It's called taking

1 Like

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by Originalsly: 8:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Hmmm..... I need that charm that can make me disappear so I can go a d ehmmm .... let me shut up.
Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by Kizyte(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2016
Good, you're permitted to steal from corrupt politicians and leave poor people alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by Afritop(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Imagine! Dan who got a whole N25M was not caught but Mohammed the man who invited Dan and got half of N2.5M was caught.
SO SAD DAN WILL BE READING THIS STORY ON NEWSPAPERS AND MIGHT BE SHARING AND COMMENTING ON THE STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant by fourthworld: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2016
mamaemeka:
Supported! Rob and Kill corrupt politicans to save Nigeria

Great job. I support whoever has the guts to steal and cripple those thieves called politicians. They are the reason Nigeria is so backward, please let them free those guys joor, they've done a very good job

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garnishee Order, Fraudsters’ New Tool – EFCC / In-Laws Beat Man To Death In Ondo For Maltreating His Wife / Boy Commits Suicide Because Of Banana In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.