Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,269 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) (45956 Views)

Wizkid's Second Son, King Ayo Is All Grown Up / Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather / Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by AfroKnight: 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
This kid needs to keep his thing in check or even get married. Learn from those who have gone ahead of you.

Baby mama business is just extra wahala.
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by omotolatoyosi(f): 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cant they jst get a life instead of spreading legs about for d yeye celebrities that are not disciplined enof to protect demselfs or abstain from sleeping around....these stupid gals shud find other means of being known instead of becoming celebriti rats....lazy idiots

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmm, nawa ooo... he aint a kid any more. Hez stage name should changed ASAP.
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by ngmgeek(m): 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Everything is sweet sweet banana
Until she gives birth and then accusations start flying like bullets.
And then she realizes that all that glitter is not gold.

My questions is: will baby mamas ever learn? I don't think so.

The picture of the mom and baby carry idea fine o smiley
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by omotolatoyosi(f): 11:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
kiss we seems to be in d same realm on dis matter.......awon alainitelirun..alainikanshe..alainitiju..ole,ole,obun,olojukokoro omokekere undecided
bulldoza:
Lol!

Rubbish

Senseless shameless whòre

The filthy whòre feels on top of the world just because she could seduce a senseless and restless rich boy to fùck her without condom just to have a bastąrd baby for him. Ode

And now most annoyingly, she's hiding the bastąrd's face.
I think she's waiting for pampers endorsement too like Tiwa savage grin

Iranu oshi grin
Desperate whòres everywhere angry

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by nepapole(m): 11:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
uncleshegs:
Have n*ggas not heard of condoms?

You can take the n*gga out of the hood but can't take the hood out of the n*gga.
E burst Ni...
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by klassykute(m): 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Damfostopper:
I heard dat gals nowadays cut d tip of d condom or even refused d guy wearing condom if ur rich .... Infact if u don't take tym... D fit carry anoda person Belle cum impose for u.... Gals of 21st century.... I carry my dick for una... Dumb people stop blaming d celebrities... Gals r d cos
i cari mi own join o
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Boss13: 11:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Everybody trying to find their way out of poverty. Some hustle, some steal or kill, whilst some naija gals fucckk their way out of poverty
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Abugab(m): 11:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wizkid wants to continue from where Tuface (not 2Baba ooo) stopped.
Hope you are preparing for these boys that you are planting everywhere?
Sex is sweet but responsibility is bitter
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by wrongnumber: 11:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Damfostopper:
I heard dat gals nowadays cut d tip of d condom or even refused d guy wearing condom if ur rich .... Infact if u don't take tym... D fit carry anoda person Belle cum impose for u.... Gals of 21st century.... I carry my dick for una... Dumb people stop blaming d celebrities... Gals r d cos

And small time dem go say dey want a monogamous affair.
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by adaimo(f): 11:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by holluwai(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2016
For heaven sake wizzy never accepted this child and people keep tagging him to this girl and her baby.
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by darlenese(f): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2016
It a pity wiz kid and Davido can't afford condom!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Rudboy360(m): 12:02am On Mar 01, 2016
BE811APP:
We never see d face na..

We know wizkid has strong sperm...
If d baby no resemble am... we go reject am....lol

See as i dey defend Wizzy like say he send me...
Bolu resemble am?
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Glorify babymama
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by akintayo55(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2016
konji1:
Wizkid's second baby mama,Binta Diallo shared this adorable photo and wrote

King Ayo #MCM #MCE ️having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses #theloveofmylife

It is not known if he has finally met his son as she earlier accused wizkid of not seeing him or taking care of them as promised.

www.nairaland.com/2964131/adejobi-must-die
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by duality(m): 12:25am On Mar 01, 2016
If you don't have baby mama, you never Soji.
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by RGem(f): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2016
You just spoiled this your ftc with the way you murdered grammar.
konji1:
Babymama now taking over cheesy, she is just posting of her with the child yet wizkid has never speak about her that he owns the child and when been asked he always find means to avoid it.. grin grin

SEE FANS FUNNY TWEET HAS THEY COME FOR HER @@

http://www.melogist.com/wizkids-second-baby-mama-shares-new-photo-with-their-son/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2016
Vanquay:
Bitches_ this days are _Cock-Thirsty
Definitely not worthy
Extremely Nasty
Probably Got Herpes
Trapping our Poor Dicks_
As a way of Paying Fees

*SIGHS*

I don't understand. Was Wizkid raped? Without protection?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2016
omotolatoyosi:
kiss we seems to be in d same realm on dis matter.......awon alainitelirun..alainikanshe..alainitiju..ole,ole,obun,olojukokoro omokekere undecided

Do you really think you can abort your foetus anywhere. In US and Europe, once you are pregnant, you have to born it. No abortion pills from the roadside. So are many countries.

Even so, do you think everyone could bear to abort her child once pregnant?
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Marteenz: 3:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Balogun jnr..
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Marteenz: 3:21am On Mar 01, 2016
konji1:
Wizkid's second baby mama,Binta Diallo shared this adorable photo and wrote

King Ayo #MCM #MCE ️having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses #theloveofmylife

It is not known if he has finally met his son as she earlier accused wizkid of not seeing him or taking care of them as promised.

Crazy love.. Abeg me sef need babymama!
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by mamajaz(f): 3:25am On Mar 01, 2016
bulldoza:
Lol!

Rubbish

Senseless shameless whòre

The filthy whòre feels on top of the world just because she could seduce a senseless and restless rich boy to fùck her without condom just to have a bastąrd baby for him. Ode

And now most annoyingly, she's hiding the bastąrd's face.
I think she's waiting for pampers endorsement too like Tiwa savage grin

Iranu oshi grin
Desperate whòres everywhere angry
Why are you bitter against the new born brov?
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by sundoj08(m): 4:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Vanquay:
Bitches_ this days are _Cock-Thirsty
Definitely not worthy
Extremely Nasty
Probably Got Herpes
Trapping our Poor Dicks_
As a way of Paying Fees

*SIGHS*

Spot on bruh.
All bitches wanna do these days,
is make niggas fall astray
just so they could make bread
From niggas' sweat

Deep Sigh New ways em fake ass bitches be hustling
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by bewla(m): 5:16am On Mar 01, 2016
to much from this surrogate woman
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Chiccly(f): 5:29am On Mar 01, 2016
.......Baby mama's, gaining grounds everyday.
Pray they don't over shadow the real wife.
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by nbright: 5:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Does she have a lazy eye?
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by 234GT(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Damfostopper:
I heard dat gals nowadays cut d tip of d condom or even refused d guy wearing condom if ur rich .... Infact if u don't take tym... D fit carry anoda person Belle cum impose for u.... Gals of 21st century.... I carry my dick for una... Dumb people stop blaming d celebrities... Gals r d cs

Lol @ impose
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by sundilazo(m): 6:15am On Mar 01, 2016
Mahantan!!!!Wetin concern me....mtcheeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa / Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) / Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.