Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) (7360 Views)

Ugandan Hotel Job Advert: Indians & White Persons Are Preferred (Photo) / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Vacancies For Unit (engineers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
The Nigeria College of Aviation Technology Zaria is the foremost approved aviation training institution in Africa. Established in 1964.

The training institution has a mandate of producing qualified pilots, aircraft maintenance engineers, aeronautic telecommunication engineers, flight attendants, flight dispatchers, ground operators, air traffic controllers, and other aviation relevant career.

Applications are hereby invited for various aviation technical jobs and non aviation jobs as below stated: You can help yourself by getting DAILY TRUST news paper dated 29/2/2016 to see advert for your self

Aviation Technical Jobs

Pilots, aircraft engineers, air traffic safety equipment engineers, cabin crew instructors, aeronautic telecommunication engineers, air traffic controllers, technicians, Instructors in the fields above stated are needed.

Non Aviation Jobs

medical doctors, pharmacist, lawyers, nurses, Accountants, bursar, auditors, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, civil engineers, registrar, confidential secretary, plumbers, electricians, painters, computer graphics designs, Liberian, etc

Aviation industry is a practical industry, you must be able to do what you claim with years of experience and relevant documents to back it up. check advert in the newspaper.

Application closes six (6) weeks after advertisement date.

Send your curriculum vitae after registering with your valid email to the career section of the school website. www.ncat.gov.ng/career

This is the first time since 13years the school is employing with advertisement (due process) under the leadership of the Rector, Captain Samuel Caulcrick.

Kudos to him!

Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala, mynd4
Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Cpumping(m): 5:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
I won't apply sha, but lemme just comment

1 Like

Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by kelsidengkucio(m): 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
link not opening, how do u apply ?
Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
kelsidengkucio:
link not opening, how do u apply ?
buy the newspaper tomorrow and get details of alternative
Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Meanwhile keep on trying the institution's online portal, jst confirmed it will start opening tomorrow or better still get the news paper.

Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Fele1: 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
This job is true and am applying .... I have that WAHEB CERT THEY ASKED FOR in our cadre... So please, Bikko, Ejoo, Do Allah, if we have someone who knew someone in that school that I can just attach to I will be grateful ooo.. E she pupo, Thank you..
Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Fele1:
This job is true and am applying .... I have that WAHEB CERT THEY ASKED FOR in our cadre... So please, Bikko, Ejoo, Do Allah, if we have someone who knew someone in that school that I can just attach to I will be grateful ooo.. E she pupo, Thank you..

what are u applying for?
Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Fele1: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
liveshady:

what are u applying for?
I'm.sorry for been late to reply. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH OFFICER (CONHESS 6) Did I have any clue from u ni baba?
Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fele1:
I'm.sorry for been late to reply. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH OFFICER (CONHESS 6) Did I have any clue from u ni baba?

hav u applied?
Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Fele1: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
liveshady:

hav u applied?
yes I've done that
Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fele1:
yes I've done that
ok send me mail
Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Fele1: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
liveshady:

ok send me mail
I've done that but you don't reply. I will resend though. My mail olusola4me01@gmail.com
Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Fele1:
I've done that but you don't reply. I will resend though. My mail olusola4me01@gmail.com

noted
Re: Job Advert For Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (photo) by Fele1: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2016
liveshady:

noted
I've sent u the mail again. Kindly check

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down / Discover How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon (and Retire The Job) / INEC Ad-hoc Staff Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.