Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down (7369 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / My Awful Experience With The Federal Civil Service Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
It appears that the portal created by the Federal Civil Service Commission for the purpose of publicising vacant positions in federal government establishments nation wide has being taken down due to incompetencies in it design.

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nothing seems to work in Nigeria these days. Even an Unemployment portal won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by basilo101: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nepotism will destroy this govt. putting incompetent people to handle serious govt business

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by wunmi590(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol, what do you expect, when the amount of people who are jobless are more than the weight of the site.

I feel for we Nigerian jobless youth.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by mathiachidi(f): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
I have been trying to get through the site since last week Wednesday, I struggled to register and when it was time to begin the process of filling the form the site continuously pop out error. Then I got a a mail from the site telling me that I changed my email address and password. Has anyone encountered similar challenge?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by franugo(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sighs,..another disappointment
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by manuel80(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Site is offline for maintenance cheesy
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by eramate(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
is there any position for fresh graduate with NYSC certificate as regard FCSC
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by ola123olu: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
eramate:
is there any position for fresh graduate with NYSC certificate as regard FCSC

Yes there is, check through the vacancies
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by eramate(m): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
ola123olu:

Yes there is, check through the vacancies
thanks actually, I checked but couldn't see anyone without experience... can u help with anyone related to social sciences without experience.. I will be glad bro
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by mankayzee09: 3:24am On Sep 26, 2016
eramate:

thanks
actually, I checked but couldn't see anyone without experience...
can u help with anyone related to social sciences without experience..
I will be glad bro
Which of the social sciences course do you study, for a fresh graduate job always check for level 8.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by reyin(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Site is offline for maintenance

We are currently undergoing scheduled maintenance FCSC Recruitment Portal will be back up at 8:00 am on Tuesday 27th of September, 2016 Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by ccqueen(f): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2016
mathiachidi:
I have been trying to get through the site since last week Wednesday, I struggled to register and when it was time to begin the process of filling the form the site continuously pop out error. Then I got a a mail from the site telling me that I changed my email address and password. Has anyone encountered similar challenge?
yes...I got the same thing and have not been able to fill out the form since then.
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by ola123olu: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
eramate:

thanks
actually, I checked but couldn't see anyone without experience...
can u help with anyone related to social sciences without experience..
I will be glad bro

Apply for any vacancy with GL 7 and 8
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by henrybomb(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
I tried registering with my mail but it said my mail is already registered so I proceeded with filling the form. When I clicked on submit,it brought out a blank page.pls has anyone experienced this and what should I do?
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by mickool(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Yeye people. Tell me how will the half bake Aboki graduate from the apply through the vigorous process they put in place before? At the end abokis will floored the fedcivilservise.let the Change begins with them not me.
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by malton: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2016
mickool:
Yeye people. Tell me how will the half bake Aboki graduate from the apply through the vigorous process they put in place before? At the end abokis will floored the fedcivilservise.let the Change begins with them not me.

Look how you're struggling to construct simple sentences, yet, you believe you are better than most "abokis"?

Your parents must have blown your self-esteem high up the heavens while forgetting to raise you to reach your potential.

If merit were applied, you won't make it past the application stages.

10 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by Ekawu(m): 4:55am On Sep 27, 2016
malton:

Look how you're struggling to construct simple sentences, yet, you believe you are better than most "abokis"?

Your parents must have blown your self-esteem high up the heavens while forgetting to raise you to reach your potential.

Technical knockout

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by CAPTAINBLACK01(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by bcashy: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2016
malton:

U spoke my mind Walahi grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by kamikaze2458(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2016
malton:

Suckes punch. Dude ur wicked but the nigga got served.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by wristbangle: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2016
malton:

Devastating blow. grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2016
...no...no..noooooo

Hope d maintenance no go pass d deadline date
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by Classcaptain1(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2016
mickool:
This your grammar fit give pesin erec.tion

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by Cunninlinguist: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2016
malton:

T.K.O

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by wolesmile(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2016
mickool:

And you're a graduate too o.

I pity our education system.

4 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by emynike2001(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
hahahaha grin
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by gamargu(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
mickool:
My guy go back to school and stop this undeserved arrogance. you are a half baked graduate who thinks he is better than everyone from the north, unfortunately your skills are lacking and your attitude callous.
It's understandable when a rich man is arrogant but when a poor man is arrogant,it begs the question what is arrogant for?
In ur case the rich man is the well educated lad while the poor man is the poorly educated one. Guess which one you are

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by emynike2001(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Is the site up and functional NOW.
Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by peter(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
mickool:

undecided undecided undecided undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Employment Portal Taken Down by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
have got a confirmation email,contain my username and password.3days ago on the 10th stage of the application but my NYsC certificate delayed me,now have got it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HSA Interview / RE: NNPC Aptitude Test / FMDQ Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.