Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) (58720 Views)

‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos) / 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by makavell: 4:00am On Mar 01, 2016
Lagos na big wahala.but some layer no go see God ooo.even rapids dey wan bail.
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 01, 2016
For naija EVERY crime is bailable ,before you commit any crime just set your bail money aside,think I'm lying? Go to the crime section and check out their verdicts.
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by sinistermind(m): 5:05am On Mar 01, 2016
These idiots will jump bail nii o
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by greatcrown: 5:24am On Mar 01, 2016
'Following the dastardly act, the police in Ojo division arrested two out of the three suspects and charged them before Ojo Magistrates’ Court with conspiracy and unlawful carnal knowledge of the victim"

With this kind of charge from the police, then nothing good can come from the case.

Personally, I am of the opinion that attempted murder should be included in the charged sheet.

But come o, is it a norm that everyone must plead not guilty in Nigeria?
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by nbright: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2016
Sheggy13:

It's your brothers that have perpetrated this wicked act but as the mugu you are, it's South West you'll write..I don't need to be told where you're from .. dumb people everywhere.
I wrote waste land, you are the one that wrote South West
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by SAMBARRY: 5:49am On Mar 01, 2016
ramdris:
Did I just read "granted bail"? Our judicial system sucks! angry
the judge already knows they cannot afford or get 200k that's why he said 200k.Where night guard want get 200k? Infact nobody fit borrowing am 10k talkless OF 200k for that type of crime except his mother Because mother's love unconditionally

Who wants to be associated with a pedophilile rapeest
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by deolu2000(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2016
The names though....
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 6:19am On Mar 01, 2016
erusen:
bros u nor make sense at all,
Please tell me how,coz you just quote me on ESE's thread. How is this case different from ESE's case?
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by smudge2079(m): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Why would the judge grant these monsters bail? This country is re-tarded!
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Thank Almighty God they did not kill her. Most rapists are Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas. These three tribes have done horrible and terrible things to Nigerians. They caused the Nigerian civil war. They started armed robbery, banditry, political riots, kidnapping of girls for rituals and sex trafficking and started Boko Haram. The world will be better, healthier and safer without rapists and other demonic criminals. So, we should just get rid of them before they damage the lives of others.
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by tivta(m): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Everyone is always fund of shouting castration as if that will solve the problem, we all should just be thankful that the girl is alive to report them, take it or leave it, rapist are mentally challenged, just imagine if what was a certified "mad" man, do you think castration would help? I don't support rapist in any way, but am just sick and tired of people here claiming to be holier than thou, forgetting that looking at a woman or girl lustfully is also spiritual rape, remember no sin is greater than another in the eyes of the lord...
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by SmithRussell(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Sultanchidi:
It's simple, tie a rope to their John Thomas and use it 2 hang dem. Dem just dey fall guys hand anyhow.

Bt were she dey come from at dat time self.. Na joke ohhhh
From 9pm till early morning (let's say around 4am), and she didn't pass out..

Btw, did she walk or crawled home And she was able to identify 'em rapists..
She's not 16 and definitely not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by AceDomino(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2016
nanauju:
Their Penis needs to be seriously dealt with by terrifying blows with police baton.
Even the devil will deny these ones if they call his name embarassed
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by erusen: 6:57am On Mar 01, 2016
TeamSimple:

Please tell me how,coz you just quote me on ESE's thread. How is this case different from ESE's case?
someone commited rape,u started linking it with an alleged adduction on the other thread,and u brought religion into it,tell me which country in the world that there is no rape.
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by haraphat01: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2016
these people are wicked, how much will you give to olosho(prostitute) to calm yourselves down? Nigeria government should find ways of punishing scoundrel like these, jungle justice should be done on them, cases like this re increasing everyday, our girls re unsecure anymore.
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by solpat(m): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Dem suppose bash their balls first before taking dem to d police station angry
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2016
erusen:
someone commited rape,u started linking it with an alleged adduction on the other thread,and u brought religion into it,tell me which country in the world that there is no rape.
They also abducted the girl and raped her through the night,incase you didn't read well.
Since your people always think crimes commited by a northerner = Islam, then also crimes commited in the South = christianity.

And pls in which religion on earth do we not have criminal cases?
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by erusen: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2016
TeamSimple:

They also abducted the girl and raped her through the night,incase you didn't read well.
Since your people always think crimes commited by a northerner = Islam, then also crimes commited in the South = christianity.

And pls in which religion on earth do we not have criminal cases?
and they not in jail now answering for their crimes,I have no problem with Islam but I have with northerners.
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by Oppypoppy: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Cutehector:
I usually say rapists are granted bail in Nigeria but nairalanders won't believ me.

But WHY. Its not right. Does that mean RAPE is a SUPER act?
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by Poliss(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Wia was a 16yrs old gal cumin 4rm by dat tym of d day? Dey hv not told us how it happened. Dis is a fabricated story.
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by seangy4konji: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2016
They are the boys that cry when they are about to cum...

sex is just 500 naira.

You know where thy from right?

Rapist.
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by Biobele001(f): 7:30am On Mar 01, 2016
Poliss:
Wia was a 16yrs old gal cumin 4rm by dat tym of d day? Dey hv not told us how it happened. Dis is a fabricated story.

What a silly question. Would your knowledge of where she was returning from justify the rape?
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by kushma(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Before I even opened this thread I already knew it happened in lagos. Not surprised at all.

RAPISt CENTER ZONE h
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by CioAngels(f): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2016
There bail papers will never be perfected and the sureties will not have 100k to pay. The third man is only running but will not hide becos he will know No peace. This raping craze, is it for sexual urge or there is more to it? Has it anything to do with rituals? My honorable judges, there should be No bail for rapist becos bailing is encouraging others to do it becos also they will be bailed. I suggest that any man that rapes, old or young should have castration done on him before taking him to court. With this done, others will have a rethink.
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by Booty4me: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Never knew tedi is outskirt of Lagos
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by TeamSimple(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2016
erusen:
and they not in jail now answering for their crimes,I have no problem with Islam but I have with northerners.
Stop the presence, you have a very big problem with Islam. But who cares,your views about Islam changes nothing.
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by katerine7(f): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2016
I hate hearing this kind of story
parents should also take note, I don't know why a 16yrs old girl should be outside by 9:00pm, what is she doing outside by that time considering the amount of rape, ritual killings we hear and see nowadays in this country.
Justice should be done, I don't know why they were even given an option of bail
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Cutehector:
I usually say rapists are granted bail in Nigeria but nairalanders won't believ me.

They re entitled to bail na? If politicians and criminals who kill innocent people get bail what of common rapist?

The girl has to prove that the incident happened, what decent parent allows a teenager to go out at 9pm in that dangerous area, I think this was arranged by the girls parents, they probably thought they could make some money out of the girl.

She must have been sleeping about, children of nowadays. sad
Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by lanre56(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2016
Watch, view and monitor your home, property, business... with your android and tablet phone even when you are far away!!!
4 Channel IP CCTV + Installation -
8 Channel IP CCTV + Installation -
16 Channel IP CCTV + Installation -
Please call 08179145049 or 07088986103
Get an IP camera installed today!!!

Re: 3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) by hunkydory(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2016
I hate rapists. Why would a sane man rape a woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.