Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager (41016 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal / ‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Teacherjobs: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Six students of the University of Lagos, who allegedly gang-raped a 17-year-old female colleague, were on Wednesday granted reprieve by a Surulere Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos.

They were released on a N6 million bail.

The accused are: Simeon Omowole, 18; Randy Chukka, 17; Samuel Oyefara, 18; Peter Adeboyega, 17; Chuka Chukwu, 19; and Peace Nwakanma, 18 (a female).

They pleaded not guilty to a five-count charge bordering on conspiracy, rape and sexual harassment.

The prosecutor, Anthonia Osayande, told the court that the offences were committed sometime in January at High-Rise, University of Lagos.

Osayande alleged that the accused persons with another man still at large conspired and raped a 17-year-old fellow student.

Osayande said that Nwakanma, the only female among the accused persons, was the one that lured the girl to where she was raped.

She said: “The six students sexually harassed the girl with video clips in order to intimidate her.

“They all had sexual intercourse with the 17-year-old without her consent.”

The offences contravened Sections 137, 140, 260 (2), 264 and 411 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2015 (revised).

The Chief Magistrate, A. Ipaye-Nwachukwu, granted the accused bail in the sum of N500,000 each with two sureties each in like sum.

Ipaye said one of the sureties must be a blood relation of the accused, while the second surety should be a civil servant of not less than Grade Level 14.

She also directed the sureties to provide an evidence of tax payment to the Lagos State Government.

The magistrate adjourned the case to May 18 pending advice from the State Director of Public Prosecutions.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/16/6-unilag-students-gang-rape-teenager/

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by tyav7: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is serious

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Yinkey6(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
Make i buy land down
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by kygo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
cut all of them prick now!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by triplewisdom: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
What were Chukka and Nwakanma doing in the company of an Ade and co? Bad company corrupts!

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by micfoley: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Is rape a bailable offence?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by timawoku(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmm they are a bad shidren, they yaff joined egbe kegbe

8 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by DaFlash: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
This one na flatrons and Afonja co-op multi-player crime mode

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
The accused are: Simeon Omowole, 18;
Randy Chukka[b], 17; [b]Samuel Oyefara, 18;
Peter Adeboyega, 17; Chuka Chukwu, 19;
and Peace Nwakanma, 18 (a female).

It pleases me to announce to the NCAN chief shareholders that both the "Igbo Ugandan Jews" and the "Afonja Coneheads Yoruba Muslims" were BOTH involved in this.

Abort Mission! grin grin

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Dexema(m): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2017
What could have pushed a fellow female to lure a 17 year old into such trap? I hope she wasn't a V as at the time of the assault, na dat one go bad pass. Abeg make dem watch that girl oo, make we no go get another lagoon episode.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Einl(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Oh! I love this And to think that her pvssy would be so tight smiley kiss Best feeling
Are you OK??
Or are you making a joke??

6 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by NaMe4: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2017
SirWere:

It pleases me to announce to the NCAN chief shareholders that both the "Igbo Ugandan Jews" and the "Afonja Coneheads Yoruba Muslims" were BOTH involved in this.

Abort Mission! grin grin

They were evenly distributed sef!

5 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by KevinDein: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2017
No way will I send my child to that unilag of a school, no way. The school is just bad news most of the time.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017
UNILAG AGAIN?? and none of them is above 19, where is this country going

4 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Adonis3: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017

We're talking of a gang rape case involving minors (oh yes, they're minors)

And our youths are busy arguing over which tribe was more involved.. .like what the hell embarassed embarassed

#Adonis3HasSpoken

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017
This is a sad day for NCAN.

That the two tribes at logger heads connived to commit such a heinous and dreadful crime is appalling.

Children that were sent to school to study, na nyash matter them carry for head so.

And these ones will come out to contest for Public offices later. Sad thing is, they will win.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Stale news. Heard the girl that lured her is back to school sef.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by martineverest(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
why are NCAN silent on this?

Rapists are on rampage in NCAN biggest REGIONs after all.
Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
what is UNILAG turning to?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by dingbang(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Even if I am a family member of any of them I won't bail him or her out.. Nonsense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by dessz(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2017
I no know wetin ppl dey enjoy to rape an innocent girl.. . as in I go dey wonder wetin oloshos kon dey for undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by rusher14: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Oya make we collabo.

11 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Oh! I love this
And to think that her pvssy would be so tight smiley kiss
Best feeling

Get well soon cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by paskyboy: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2017
AFONJAS DOING WHAT THEY KNOW TO DO BEST, THE Igbos AMONG THEM WHERE PERSUADED BY THE AFONJAS, BEWARE OF BAD COMPANY

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by magabounce(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Stuffs we read on the news happening in India has found its way to Nigeria
I de observe

1 Like

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by martineverest(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2017
say no to cultism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by Guyman02: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2017
SirWere:

Abort Mission! grin grin

Mission Aborted Sir!!! Reporting back to camp now over and out grin grin

But if they are found guilty that means expulsion and disgrace. Their families sent them to school but they thought that to rape another student is the way to follow, worst case scenario there are oloshos around the Campus visinity in brothels that you can beg with N400 to allow you to do if you feel you cant fit hold body.
Shame on the wicked girl who lured her friend into danger

4 Likes

Re: 6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager by ednut1(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Uselessness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Uncover N18m, $19,000, 4,000 Saudi Riyal In Senator Danjuma Goje's House / US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas / Man Stealing A Car At A Lagos Night Club Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.