Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) (22948 Views)

Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) / Why Are Churches In Nigeria Always Casting Out Demons From Their Members / I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by sexibabes: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2009
dearies, pls i need word on where i can go for total exorcism away from this oko orun problem
over the weekend i was with my bf and can u imagine this oko orun made angry love with me all through the night.
Someone who prays for my Boyfriend called him to ask if he was with me.he then said no and shouted the person down
Then on Monday the man came to his office and insisted he call me immediately and ask, when he called me i did confess and told him i didnt want to tell him and spoil the atmosphere
Now i am very firm about this problem i have
Please true christians direct me
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Tudor6(f): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2009
Girl your problem is deeply psychological, something must have happened to you thats causing these night terrors. Seek the help of a psychotherapist, not pastor or prophets. They'll con you just to get your tith€$ and off€ring$.

PS: Theres nothing like spirit husband or oko orun. The person who told you that is a big fool and a liar. Don't let stupid superstitious beliefs ruin your life.
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by stacia5000: 5:13am On Jul 16, 2009
Okay, I am in USA. In california, and my "spiritual husband" is a witch. He knew me in school and I never had a relationship with him before. But, now he practices and can do whatever he wants to me.

I wish I could tell you what to do or how to stop them, but at least I know my "husband" is a witch for sure. I am married and the witch interferred with our marriage. I feel so terrible and he wont leave me alone. The whole situation makes me so sad. cry

Please stay with your man, don't give into what the spirit wants from you. Be strong.
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Jarus(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2009
sexibabes:

dearies, pls i need word on where i can go for total exorcism away from this oko orun problem
over the weekend i was with my bf and can u imagine this oko orun made angry love with me all through the night.
Someone who prays for my Boyfriend called him to ask if he was with me.he then said no and shouted the person down
Then on Monday the man came to his office and insisted he call me immediately and ask, when he called me i did confess and told him i didnt want to tell him and spoil the atmosphere
Now i am very firm about this problem i have
Please true christians direct me
I'm not a Christian, not to talk of true one, so I don't know if I'm eligible to direct you. But I know a Muslim scholar, who by Allah's mercy, handles this effectively in line with prophet's methodology of casting out Jinn.
This is a pure case of Jinn and I have seen several cases treated, with the possessing Jinn confessing why 'he' attacked the ladies. I'm very serious about this. It's very real, fairy as it seems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by mayow91: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2009
gud day sir or ma, am a real chritain i wish to see u for more information on what u posted visit this site for my information www.globalearnline..con.
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Duroe: 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexibabes:
What you described is not just psychological as some posted answers to ur question. I have known many people personally with similar experiences.
The first step to ur deliverance is to GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST AND become 'BORN AGAIN'. If u don't, even when anyone cast out the devils, he can still come back with 7-fold strenght and make ur situation worse.
When you get born again (the demons will try every means possible to prevent you but you are still responsible for ur decision before God), begin felowshipping with a living Church (now it is difficult to guide you in this area) because some living churches do not have special program for deliverance ministration and many churches with history that they are living have dead branches (parishe/district) here and there.
The common names are:
deeper Life Bible church, Scripture Union, most pentecostals, some orthodox churches like Baptist, Methodist that have pentecostal movement among them.
If you give ur life to Christ, the deliverance will start from you, 'resist the devil and he will flee from you'.
If actually you hate the immorality you are committing with the devil (and men), then u need to repent and give ur life to Christ.
The problem is some ladies enjoy this experience and they only want to get out of it because of their relationship to a (hu)man being.
You can be delivered if you so desire.
There is no other name given among men whereby we can be saved except thru the name of Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by sexibabes: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
THANK YOU ALL
Duroe thank you too.thank you for the encouragement.i am facing mfm 1 week deliverance from next week.i have given my life to God, all will be well
i will let you all knnow how far but i know i will be set free in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by sexibabes: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
jarus remember i asked u some questions in the muslim section
i will cal you now
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by sexibabes: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
stacia ur message isnt clear
send me ur email address, i might be of some help
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by sexibabes: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2009
Jarus
can we meet for lunch at 1230pm or second batch from 130pm at Jevinik Restaurant
its off adeola odeku, address 14B Agoro Odiyan Street, Off. Adeola odeku.vi

or yellow chilli restaurant off idejo.

let me know if its cool
send me ur email addy,
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Tudor6(f): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
Sexibabes you should try to see a therapist before resorting to visiting quack excorsist like they are recommending.
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by sexibabes: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
tudor i think u are more than insane
i am a second class upper graduate and city based lagos socialite, do u think i sit down and then see something bad happening to me and then i cant tell right from wrong, do i sound like some hollywood drugged celeb to you.i said i have felt some1 making love to me in my dream twice now.
abeg respect urself
read my previous posts and check the intervals so u know bera this is something that has been on my mind
respect urself, maibi u are in touch with the spiritual man on my case
i will be delivered by Gods grace very soon and will invite u to my wedding, respect urself or this will turn to a fighting tirade

1 Like

Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Tudor6(f): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexibabes:

tudor i think u are more than insane
i am a second class upper graduate and city based lagos socialite, do u think i sit down and then see something bad happening to me and then i cant tell right from wrong, do i sound like some hollywood drugged celeb to you.i said i have felt some1 making love to me in my dream twice now.
abeg respect urself
read my previous posts and check the intervals so u know bera this is something that has been on my mind
respect urself, maibi u are in touch with the spiritual man on my case
i will be delivered by Gods grace very soon and will invite u to my wedding, respect urself or this will turn to a fighting tirade

Jeez why the outburst?
Sorry if somehow ticked you off but there are different types of therapists. I didn't mean to insinuate you had a drug or mental problem, all i tried to do is to get you to see a psychologist coz most often than not people with your predicament have some sort of psychological breakdown.

If as a lagos socialite with second class upper degree you prefer to go with jarus to visit some muslim magician that'll probably strip you naked and mark your body with chalk all to cast out demons, then FINE. Its your life. . . .live it.

1 Like

Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Tonyet1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hi sister,

Jesus christ is the only place who can go for a solution, from your post i'd be keen to say you aint BORN AGAIN?, if my guess is true then i'll offer you this rememdies

1. Accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ into your Life, the first and most important freedom and deliverance is that of the SOUL, let Christ know He's got your soul be virtue of your confessions

Acts 4:12
12 And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved.

2. Boldly confess to yourself that you are now a member of Christ, and that Christ owns you, wherefore no other party is allowed in you

Romans 10:10
10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
ASV

3. I will recommend that you try visit a genuine Shepherd say RCCG (redeem christian church of God) for spiritual assistance,i recommend them because they've helped a friends sister who had a similar problem (ogbanje), you'd be required to go thru' a fast, some forces like the one plaguing you does require a fasting,

Matthew 17:21
21 But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting .
AMP

if you can go through it alone its okay, else ask a spiritual friend to assist you too, and read through some passages of the bible that talks about deliverance

warning: pls i'll advise you dont go thru' this deliverance unsaved, because the chances are that you could be repossessed and the condition become even worst

Most importantly, you'll need to accept that you can be saved

you'll need to accept that someone can save you

you'll need to accept that that someone is Jesus Christ

you'll need to accept that His salvation will make you free indeed, meaning you dont go elsewhere for salvation again

Some scriptures you might need are

- Proverbs 18:10, John.8:36, John. 10:10, Phil.2:9-11

God bless you
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Tudor6(f): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
tonye-t:

Hi sister,

Jesus christ is the only place who can go for a solution, from your post i'd be keen to say you aint BORN AGAIN?, if my guess is true then i'll offer you this rememdies

1. Accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ into your Life, the first and most important freedom and deliverance is that of the SOUL, let Christ know He's got your soul be virtue of your confessions

2. Boldly confess to yourself that you are now a member of Christ, and that Christ owns you, wherefore no other party is allowed in you

3. I will recommend that you try visit a genuine Shepherd say RCCG (redeem christian church of God) for spiritual assistance,i recommend them because they've helped a friends sister who had a similar problem (ogbanje), you'd be required to go thru' a fast, some forces like the one plaguing you does require a fasting,

if you can go through it alone its okay, else ask a spiritual friend to assist you too, and read through some passages of the bible that talks about deliverance

warning: pls i'll advise you dont go thru' this deliverance unsaved, because the chances are that you could be repossessed and the condition become even worst

Most importantly, you'll need to accept that you can be saved

you'll need to accept that someone can save you

you'll need to accept that that someone is Jesus Christ

you'll need to accept that His salvation will make you free indeed, meaning you dont go elsewhere for salvation again

Some scriptures you might need are

- Proverbs 18:10, John.8:36, John. 10:10, Phil.2:9-11

God bless you

Did she tell you she's an airplane pilot looking for a job
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Tonyet1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
Airport Pilot?

since when did Tudor become a job specification broker?

are you alright?
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Tudor6(f): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2009
tonye-t:

Airport Pilot?

since when did Tudor become a job specification broker?

are you alright? 

Haven't you heard??
Daddy G.O is searching for a pilot for his new luxurious gulfstream jet.
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Jarus(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
sexibabes:

Jarus
can we meet for lunch at 1230pm or second batch from 130pm at Jevinik Restaurant
its off adeola odeku, address 14B Agoro Odiyan Street, Off. Adeola odeku.vi

or yellow chilli restaurant off idejo.

let me know if its cool
send me ur email addy,

I'll give you a call now.
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Jarus(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tudór:

Sexibabes you should try to see a therapist before resorting to visiting quack excorsist like they are recommending.

Keep theorizing, I just pity you. She knows what she's going through.
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Tudor6(f): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
Jarus:

Keep theorizing, I just pity you. She knows what she's going through.
I pity your kids [if and when you have them], it's obvious you'd rather take them to quack native magicians than seek expert medical care. Shame. . .
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by sexibabes: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tudor thanks for understanding d bitterness
Jarus thanks for all
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by stacia5000: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
hi sexibabes~

i have a "spiritual husband" and he is a warlock. we went to high school together and i think he liked me a little then. in the beginning, he would come in my dreams and speak to me and tell me we have a special bond. then, he became bolder and would visit me in my home, (in-spirit; this is called astral projection) sit on my couch, and walk through my kitchen. my husband did not see him or sense his presence in our home. i think he did something to him.  then, later he did something to me and now in the spirit has relations with me and caused a serious breakdown in my marriage and my husband has left the house and me.

i am a christian and have been for many years. but, i was made vulnerable to him through manipulation and his other spiritual tactics. i have been going to a deliverance church for several months and have a pastor counseling me through the process.

i began fasting two weeks ago and i can tell a difference in my level of strength against his sexual advances.

sexibabes, please share with me the fasting program you are going to begin and i will also use it for my battle.

do you know who is attempting to stay married to you? do you think it is a specific person or just a random spirit? i believe based on my experience, it is someone who desires you, feels attracted to you sexually and enjoys having spiritual intercourse with you. incubbus or sucubbus does not just appear randomly; can you think of any other ways the door could have been opened? please feel free to contact me on my e-mail address: stacia5000@yahoo.com
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by sexibabes: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2009
stacia how come u just joined NL and the only posts u made is to my topic about oko orun
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2009
sexibabes:

stacia how come u just joined NL and the only posts u made is to my topic about oko orun
Maybe she/he is your oko orun just keeping an eye on his iyawo orun grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by sexibabes: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2009
abi now jagoon

1 Like

Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Duroe: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
sexibabes;
I've read thru some of the responses to your thread. It is unfortunate that many christians now use fasting like a medication. When and where Jesus said 'this kind goeth not but by prayer and fasting' did he went on fasting then before he came to cast out the devil? No. The disciples could not cast out the devil because of their little faith and spiritual immaturity- since they have not been developing themselves with regular fasting and prayer.
So it does not mean u hav to fast before u can cast out any demon no matter how powerful he may be. Fasting and prayer is just to develop ur spirit man like food is to the flesh.
You need to be born again FIRST but I can read btw the lines that being born again is not ur priority. You referred to urself as 'sexibabe', and a 'lagos socialite'. U seemed like someone enjoying immorality, even asking man for lunch and a visit to an Islamic exorcist.
I hope u will be more serious as ur continual relationship with this spirit husband will put the life of whoever u want to marry at risk.
If you're only interested in the deliverance from spiritual husband rather than been a sincere worshipper of God, you may get a fake deliverance as the Almighty God is NOT a fool. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by sexibabes: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2009
duroe, being sexibabe as my username was b4 i gave my life to christ and i dont want to open a new username on NL as there is no need.I am fully born again and asking a guy out to lunch has nothing whatsoever to do with not believing in God
i think you are a hypocrite.I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour.I think you should google exorcism and know about it.
the world will come to an end and we will see if u will make Heaven with your big mouth on here
i said lagos socialite so as to tell that guy i didnt grow up in the village so he knows i am in my right senses and not think i am going mad thats why i am experiencing intercourse at night with a spirit

Thanks Jarus, my boyfriend sends his regard and thanks you too

after saturday, i will be facing mfm delieverance from monday thru firday and i will be on here to tell my experience and liberate women going through this circumstances
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by sexibabes: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2009
pls can the moderator remove this post
it was a silly brainwashing game by my foolish BF who believes everything.
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by mishooo(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2009
sexibabes:

Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Thatdave(m): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2010
Get yourself to the synagogue church of all nations.
Ikotun ekpe lagos.
(TB Joshua)
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Mudley313: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2010
sexibabes:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Many Ladies Move Around With Packaged Beauty / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures / Pastor Buries Charm In Church In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.