Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) (32938 Views)

Alex Nwankwo Celebrates 34th Birthday, Gets Dana Airline Free One Month Flight / Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports / Isabella Ayuk Visits Alexreports At The Hospital Over Accident (2) (3) (4)

Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 01, 2016
redcliff:
I dont know why i find this funny and think this bros doesnt mind the publucity the accident gave him... its smells allover the post and pics...i wonder why someone would take pictures of himself during this kinda time instead of focusing on his health thats more important. smh..toza queen
to be honest the alexreports dude is a media wh0re just like @wheredemdey said... thats how he is.. anything for the attention... he might possibly be the one behind the moniker of the OP. undecided

Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by cnnamoko(m): 5:38am On Mar 01, 2016
Man: bro alex, thank God you are alive. We found you under a tree. The doctor said u ll be fine

Alex: whr my cap? u take pishure?

Man: no oooo, your condition was so critical we had to rush you to a hospital first.

Alex: u f up, oya snap me fast go upload for nairaland , mention all d dignitries wey attend my burial-god forbid wey visit me for hospital

Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by ichommy(m): 6:21am On Mar 01, 2016
wheredemdey:
This guy is a media who.re...i bet he authorized all these pictures and even edited the story sef....see his cheap singlet...lmfao

O boy I wish u wayt you wish yourself inugo grin grin

grin abeg U get D car picture and the Tree?

Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:32am On Mar 01, 2016
We thank Almighty God for saving your life. He will restore your health and strength in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2016
seunajia:

Engrish sheyaf suffered! angry
. grin. Nairaland is full of such people. I read their comments for amusement and comic relief.
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by nikz(f): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2016
keypad1:
Rest in peace bro. We all shall miss you
Haaaaaa rest in peace ke I didn't read death report oh! It's well
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:05am On Mar 01, 2016
His grace will heal you sooner than you think. Amen. Nigerians, lets learn to obey the command of our body system, you were tired rather than give yourself a little rest, even right there in your car you could have slept for just 5minute which would have refreshed you and tiredness would have disappeared. No, we will chase the money to make millions in minute. I like the saner whites, i mean the real whites, they don't joke with their rest time. Whites o, not indians, chinese, lebanese, infact asians minus some few good japanese.
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by amiskurie(m): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2016
WHAT MODERATOR BROUGHT THIS FOOLISH THING TRYING TO FORCE HIS SELF ON NAIRALANDERS,NA BY FORCE TO BE POPULAR?
ALWAYS USING OTHER MONIKER TO POST HIS FOOLISH UGLY ABUJA LOW BUDGET PAGEANTS.

HE ONLY EXIST HERE ON NAIRALAND,SO WTF IS IT?

RUBBISH!

Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by blesoh(f): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Get well soon bruh. But wetin concern us with people wey visit you na you just the list them with their rank nawaoh

Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by yamunla(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2016
slap1:
Even me that is hustling have stopped wearing that type of singlet. Oga you fall hands. grin When you wash that singlet once, the size will grow from M to XXL.
How do you guys come up wit this kind of post? I don diee
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by Allansmith: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2016
macino1:

(AOC) Association of comment without reading the post. Take am easy oh

Na dem be that...Just comment without reading full details ahead
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by sammychimex(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2016
This guy sorry Alexreports self looking red is it also the accident or bleaching. May its d cause of the accident.smh
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by davodyguy: 7:25am On Mar 01, 2016
redcliff:
I dont know why i find this funny and think this bros doesnt mind the publucity the accident gave him... its smells allover the post and pics...i wonder why someone would take pictures of himself during this kinda time instead of focusing on his health thats more important. smh..toza queen

call them attention seekers, just like Ifeanyi Uba
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by fiftynaira(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Upon all the money u get na chess deer signlet u dey wear
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by davodyguy: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2016
booqee:
to be honest the alexreports dude is a media wh0re just like @wheredemdey said... thats how he is.. anything for the attention... he might possibly be the one behind the moniker of the OP. undecided

I suspected that at first. See him posing on sick bed.The guy is an attention seeker

Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2016
ah

keypad1:
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by redcliff: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2016
davodyguy:

call them attention seekers, just like Ifeanyi Uba

Wel i heard he pumped 300m usd into the market and thats why d price of dollar is going bck down

Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by DipoDee: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2016
The comments here can kill this bro if he reads them.. cheesy

And how come he forgot his cap lol..

Broken neck, ghastly motor accident, posing for pictures, wash wash things. See him looking calm for the camera.

The people who get involved in ghastly motor accidents don't have the Strenght to pose for pictures or drink table water na.

Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by davodyguy: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2016
redcliff:

Wel i heard he pumped 300m usd into the market and thats why d price of dollar is going bck down

hahhaaaaaa. 300m what? he's owing Amcon and 5 other banks 100 billion naira. let him pay that and his staff that haven't been payed at the depot in Apapa for years too
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by Tee99(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2016
keypad1:
dis comment just dey make me laugh dey roll for chair.... person never die u don run do obituary poster.
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2016
quick recovery
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by rita25(f): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2016
U TOO DEY WAKA JOR SIT AND REST grin
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by rill: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Alex u no wear dat ur cap?

Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2016
All I see is a guy wearing cheap singlet.
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by tmxme(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2016
The singlet
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2016
if you drink don't drive of you drive don't drink or smoke.... though the thing is not that serious as speculate by media house, quick recovery bro
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2016
if you drink don't drive if you are driving don't drink or smoke.... though the thing is not that serious as speculate by media house, quick recovery bro
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2016
You shall pull through in Jesus name!
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by MrGerald(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
redcliff:
Lmao
See how everyone is quoting you because of your silly comment?
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by redcliff: 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
gunpoint:

hahahahha...
you read my mind die
rip alexreports
we don taya of your bullshiit since taytay

Lmao!!!!
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by redcliff: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
MrGerald:
See how everyone is quoting you because of your silly comment?

Lol// are you sure you are not high? only one fellow quoted me..lol
Re: Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Involved In Accident(photos) by adellam16(f): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
wheredemdey:
This guy is a media who.re...i bet he authorized all these pictures and even edited the story sef....see his cheap singlet...lmfao

O boy I wish u wayt you wish yourself inugo grin grin
Like I don't get! Who made him a celeb? Okay what does he want now! Pity? Money? I don't jut get dis by force celeb o

Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics) / Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos / Leye Kuti: Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Colleagues In Prison