Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) (2345 Views)

Photo Of The Day: What Name Would You Give This Rapper? / Photo Of The Day! What Is The World Turning Into? / See Photo Of The Day: What Would You Do If You Meet Her Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by mztakayswitch3(m): 9:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
What would you do if you had only 48hrs to spend 72.2million naira or refund it back

Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by immortalcrown(m): 9:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
I will give more than eighty percent of it out very early in the morning.
Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2016
I'll just buy 1 property (house) worth 50 million naira on the Island... Buy 2 Autos worth 10million and i'll invest the rest on gold...

3 Days is too much sef.... 24 hrs, I go finish am!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by mztakayswitch3(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2016
blackberlin:
I'll just buy 1 property (house) worth 50 million naira on the Island... Buy 2 Autos worth 10million and i'll invest the rest on gold...

easier said dan done
Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by ademasta(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
blackberlin:

Look at you grin ... let me tell u, do u know money madness? You go first run mad for 2days:23hours...(I don't pray for such for u)... when u come back to your sense time has gone. Lobatan
Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
ademasta:

Look at you grin ... let me tell u, do u know money madness? You go first run mad for 2days:23hours...(I don't pray for such for u)... when u come back to your sense time has gone. Lobatan

Run mad because of how much? Money wey no reach 1 million dollars. . . Test me na! You'll be surprised I'll still collect N950 change from the water seller. You never know anything o!
Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by ademasta(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
blackberlin:

Run mad because of how much? Money wey no reach 1 million dollars. . . Test me na! You'll be surprised I'll still collect N950 change from the water seller. You never know anything o!
Chei! You eye don tear finish... sotey u no even dey fear big money again grin
Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
ademasta:

Chei! You eye don tear finish... sotey u no even dey fear big money again grin

Money wey be say for international setting, you're not yet a millionaire. That 72 milla na like 300k US Dollars. I can still manage it sha grin
Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by ademasta(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
blackberlin:

You know no say naira no get value? Money wey be say for international setting, you're not yet a millionaire. That 72 milla na like 300k US Dollars.... money wey some people dey use buy sport car for Yankee. . . but we thank God. I can still manage it grin
Good manager grin But if na me, and since the condition given was to spend everything in less than 3days, If the money is in naira I would just use it to buy pounds. That's all! Spend is spend. I have spent it.... They can't collect the pounds from me again na....grin.
Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
ademasta:

Good manager grin But if na me, and since the condition given was to spend everything in less than 3days, If the money is in naira I would just use it to buy pounds. That's all! Spend is spend. I have spent it.... They can't collect the pounds from me again na....grin.

Bros that kind spend no qualify. . . na exchange be that...

Either ways, that money no go last 12 hrs for my hand.... 1 Duplex in Lekki, 1 BMW X6 Tear rubber, 1 Hyundai Elantra Tear rubber and I go order for some gold bars online. . . 5 hrs don do . . . because of Lekki traffic lets say 7 hrs grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by ademasta(m): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2016
blackberlin:

Bros that kind spend no qualify. . . na exchange be that...

Either ways, that money no go last 12 hrs for my hand.... 1 Duplex in Lekki, 1 BMW X6 Tear rubber, 1 Hyundai Elantra Tear rubber and I go order for some gold bars online. . . 5 hrs don do . . . because of Lekki traffic lets say 7 hrs grin
Chei! This man go sabi spend money for dream o... e go wan spend the money finish before person go wake am up say day don break grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2016
ademasta:

Chei! This man go sabi spend money for dream o... e go wan spend the money finish before person go wake am up say day don break grin

Hmm, no go try me o, cos I dey vex grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day(what Would You Do) by hrworld: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2016
As long as I have it in the bank. I already know what to buy and where as I am sitting down now.

(1) (Reply)

The Girl With The Best Buttocks In Japan / Photo Of The Day: Opposite Of Original / How Shoki Dance Nearly Ruin My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.