Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent (40706 Views)

2baba’s Son Nino Idibia Shows off His Amazing Collection of Medals (Photos) / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos / 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Dsrooftiles: 10:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nino will be the opening act at his mum, Adesunmbo Adeoye, Inspiring Change Convention, on March 5th.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/2face-idibias-first-son-is-so-grownand.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Dsrooftiles: 10:49pm On Feb 29, 2016

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Topestbilly(m): 10:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good.....

Hop u stay focus if really u want to do music cos majority of the artistes who has everything available (money & instruments) hardly get to stardom but d hustlers do on most cases, your daddy is a good example.

Good luck.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by vicstar(m): 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
na my papa born me angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
I hope he doesn't multiply the population of Nigeria like his father did sad

Lalasticlala

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by axortedbabe(f): 11:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
slyIsaac:

Lalasticlala
can't u wish d young boy well and leave his dad's life out of this.
Na u holy pass?

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by abacus(m): 11:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
slyIsaac:

Lalasticlala

Your post shows your exposure. That lad is building his future and making his parents happy. It's not too late to start making sense.. You will thank me later for this.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Flexherbal(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2016
Following his father's foot step. Tel pere, tel fils!

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by theshaderoom: 2:47am On Mar 01, 2016
Awww... cute
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Mprex(f): 6:16am On Mar 01, 2016
Tuface Junior

2 Likes

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by cruzita(f): 6:28am On Mar 01, 2016
tuface carbon copy .Go boy ,u are made to succeed your father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by cruzita(f): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2016
good to know he plays the saxophone very well
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by hatux: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Only in Naija you see celebrity pikin wanna pursue their parent career also...
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by skademzy(m): 6:42am On Mar 01, 2016
He's a photocopy of his dad... Let's hear him sing. Legends don't alwats get good successors though... The likes of Barrister, Kolinghton, Ayuba, Shina peter, Fela proved my point

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2016
hatux:

grin
its done everywhere..

9 Likes

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2016
abacus:

Your post shows your exposure. That lad is building his future and making his parents happy. It's not too late to start making sense.. You will thank me later for this.
Oga I was making a little joke...if I didn't seem funny to yhu,Yhu leave it be...undecided Omni knowest sad

15 Likes

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2016
axortedbabe:
Na u holy pass?
Whatever!(meaning...Get hit by a truck,fall of a bridge,and get Raped by a shark!)
Lol...but seriously tho...Am not 'wishing him bad'...Was trying to somthing funny yhu just didn't see the humor in it...

No body holly pass but we criticize each other everytime sad

5 Likes

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by skinnybleed(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2016
axortedbabe:
Na u holy pass?

You have sense and you know how to use it miss, I love the reply you gave that 'Mr hypo cleansed life'
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by lifezone247(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2016
Ani will not like this good news.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by OBTMOS(m): 9:45am On Mar 01, 2016
He got an Idoma blood running tru him, oyine keep it up

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Ptoocool(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2016
hatux:
grin

kai, walai SMH for you

axortedbabe:
Na u holy pass?

So one can't make sarcastic comment again, kwa?

Infact, SMH for you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by sigiyaya(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2016
Every son this days following their father's foot step that is great
ehhhh that reminds me who knows is if Abubakar shekau has a son

2 Likes

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by fxgal: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2016
Cool
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by SopuruEgbodo(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2016
Fine boy, but let him not take after his dad in the ministry of multiple donations.You know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by free2blast(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Hope he takes after his father except the part where he goes impregnating girls upandan.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by holluwai(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2016
Carbon copy of life.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by lifestyle1(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2016
No be bastard.

1 Like

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2016
hatux:

grin
Only in naija??... Naah
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by timilehin007(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Though I liked you comment but still,..........

In 2face voice.. If you want to criticize me talk small small You no holy pass my brother

@skinnybleed
Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by HirstMOG(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Carbon copy of his dad.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent by repogirl(f): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2016
Na wa o, the seed is strong gan gan!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Begger With Phone Begs Ali Baba Money / Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.