Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Fifa16 Online League Opening - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa16 Online League Opening (1325 Views)

Help On Fifa16 Career Mode / FIFA16 Or 17 On PC / Pes 2017 Or Fifa16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fifa16 Online League Opening by knockoutkings(m): 4:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Hello guys, sometime last year I wrote a post concerning a FIFA16 Online League for PS4. So far so good we have completed Season for Division 1 and Division rounds up in the coming weekend.

A new season will commence in the coming week and we are opening The Registration Link again for anybody who is interested in signing up.

If you are in doubt of what we are doing, please see screenshots below.

Participants have had the opportunity of playing with some fine players from around the world and we are slowly getting recognition. We would love to have you be a part of this wonderful startup Community and help us grow with your love and passion for gaming.

We will be opening Registration for PES16 in the coming month and also for XBOX One users.

Registration Link: [url="https://leverade.com/l/eybY98"]FIFA16 Online League[/url]

Re: Fifa16 Online League Opening by delgado63: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2016
the league was so much fun. slipped towards the end and finished 3rd angry
Re: Fifa16 Online League Opening by abiolag(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2016
I would av love to join d group but i don't av PSN plus account yet. Waiting for dollar to come down or if there's any1 wu can help me wit one year subscription for 7k

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of PS3 Or 4 / God Of War Artist Recreates Smash Bros Characters In Stunning Detail / Social Media Commentator, Omojuwa Announces Engagement To Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.