Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Starting Your Own Cleaning Products (eg. Washing Powder) Manufacturing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Your Own Cleaning Products (eg. Washing Powder) Manufacturing Business (586 Views)

How To Start A Match Stick Manufacturing Business / How To Start A Palm Slippers Manufacturing Business / CNC Manufacturing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting Your Own Cleaning Products (eg. Washing Powder) Manufacturing Business by Palesa(f): 6:44am On Mar 01, 2016
Have you ever wanted to start your own manufacturing business but did not know how, there is a misconception in regards to the amount of capital needed to start this type of business. i began manufacturing using a drum and a stick and today my business has grown significantly. with the rise in awareness regarding hygiene standards cleaning chemicals are in demand and this market will continue to grow well into the future. imagine if you could make handy andy, sunglight dishwashing liquid, washing powder, laundry detergent, thick bleach etc. well it is possible. if you are serious about making money from 30 different household products that can be easily marketed and distributed, email me on lesh.palesa@gmail.com or go directly to my link on https://gum.co/AalEP Do not miss this opportunity of a lifetime to know more about this sector.

https://gum.co/AalEP
Re: Starting Your Own Cleaning Products (eg. Washing Powder) Manufacturing Business by leshmbali(f): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2016
Wow this is a great opportunity. I just got the ebook and I'm satisfied with the content. I lm going to make these asap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Business Loan Without Collateral In 10 Days / Earn Hundreds Of Thousands Naira By Connecting Me To This. / In Nigeria, Chinese Investment Comes With A Down Side__ New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.