Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb (22719 Views)

My Younger Bro Failed Physics In Waec / Can My Younger Bro Get To Study Pharmacy With This O'level Result? / Check Out My Younger Brother's WAEC Result(from A Public School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by iamgiggssleaky(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,  This is a testimony of how my younger sister miraculously scaled Jamb and got Admission into the University. I love  telling people this story because it was one of the most glaring moments that showed me that God na OgaBoss and He truly works wonders.

This is how it all Started. In 2014,  my sister successfully registered for Jamb thru the help of a friend who was my senior colleague in school and was given a center in Ikot Ekpene,  Akwa-Ibom State for the CBT since the paper based exam centers were already filled. We had made adequate preparations so everything was set. A week to the exam day,  i woke up that morning by 9am since I didn't have lectures that day (was in my final year then),  sluggishly picked up my fone and I dunno what even triggered me to holla the guy that helped with the registration. This was via whatsapp. So we chatted for a while and laffed over somethings and again something pushed me to ask him about the exam. So he asked me " oboy when be that ur sis exam again? " I was like 1week from now at ikot ekpene.  He paused for a while and prolly went to check up something.  When he came back online,  you won't blv what he told me. He said " oboy,  e be like say them don move peeps from that center go...................  CALABAR,  CROSSIVER STATE.  Whhhhaaaaaaaaaatttt  CalaWhatttt  Owk fine I chilled.  Then I asked him when is the exam date??  And again he gave me another shocker in fact the worst this time,  he said "Today by 1pm",  Ladies and Gentlemen,  na so I for craze oo. I looked at the time,  it was 9:45am and from uyo -calabar is a 2hours drive if the big trailers don't congest the road. I hadn't taken my bath talkless of brushing.,  my sister was in Ikono (some 30-40minutes drive from uyo) she didn't even have an idea about what was going on.
So I put a call across to her immediately and she was shocked in fact my mother was shaking and my dad was speechless..  my dad insisted she should just forget it till next year but my mum persisted and hurried her to the bathroom and quickly ironed her clothes for her. Now we needed to print a new jamb slip and there was no time for me to do that so I put a call across to my best friend and colleague in school to get to the nearest cyber cafe to print it and almost immediately, the dude hit the road.  I rushed into the bathroom,  almost hit my head on the bathtub because I was so tensed and rushy. So I got to the park and told my friend to bring the slip there while I booked for the journey.  He made it on time and my sister met me at the park as well. I opened the slip and truly it was changed to Afrihub in unical. Now,  I had been to unical once before then and I so suffered to locate faculty of management sciences and I was already scared of how I would locate afrihub. It was already past 11am. In my moment of dilemma,  God presented hope,  yes I mean BIG HOPE. My classmate back in secondary school who I hadn't seen since we left school showed up at the park and guess what?  she was a law student in Unical.  As in,  I almost lifted her to the sky lol. she offered to help and that was how we left the park by 11:30am. 
I was so hungry that morning and didn't even think of food not until the bus moved and I started feeling very dizzy because the Windows in the bus were locked cos of the a.c but it didn't circulate fast enough so I was so dizzy and had nausea for over an hour. I felt tempted to stop the driver so I could throw up but that would mean wasting precious time,  so I  endured and made sure nobody noticed my predicament all through the period it lasted.
God willing,  we got to calabar safe and sound and also on time too.  We got to afrihub but again,  they said they had moved it to the library so we ran to the library and YES she joined the queue and was like the second to last person admitted into the hall.
My ex classmate had exam the next day but she painstakingly sat with me all thru the period my sis wrote the exam and even took me around the school to get my mind off the tension. The exam lasted like forever.
So finally,  the exam was over and we returned to uyo.  It wasn't an easy journey back home cos we were held by very serious traffic which lasted for hours so we arrived uyo past 12 am the next day imagine that.
The next day,  the result was out and she scored 236, she had returned to ikono before she got the result alert on her fone.  When she broke the news to me via telephone.  Ladies and Gentlemen,  ur boy for almost enter market,  book way I dey read for hand,  I troway am.  I ran from pillar to post,  jumped everywhere around the house. In fact I was crazily happy lol. I called everyone and thanked them for their effort. Apt test was a joke,  she smashed it. And now she's in her 300level in school studying pharmacy.
I'm sorry for the long write-up,  I really can't help it. I always tell everyone I know this story and since you guys are a part of  me already,  I couldn't help but to share.
God is indeed marvelous and when it's ur time to get admission,  even the evil forces will Start putting heads together to see how they can work in ur favour. I mean,  yhu can see how everything fell in place at the right and same time. I wish all the Jambites the best of God's favour. God bless you all.

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by zinachidi(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2016
wow,, God is good and your sis is smart....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Great God...Hope u shared the testimony in your church
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nightie(f): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2016
Wow!
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2016
Not a big deal. I did the same

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by ClassCaptain(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2016
Good

i will also share my jamb experience today ..
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by iamgiggssleaky(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2016
zinachidi:
wow,, God is good and your sis is smart....

you can say that again and again.
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by iamgiggssleaky(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2016
fhunmi:
Great God...Hope u shared the testimony in your church

ah! of cos I did.
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2016
wow ..God is good.d story gav£ mi goos£ bumps

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Inspirational!!
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by freezyprinzy(m): 11:51am On Mar 01, 2016
poo was 2 LNG did nt read et

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Brightology2(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
K
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by favour136: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
wow, 2016 jamb join this thread very helpful. https://www.nairaland.com/2960754/jamb-2016-exam-updates-tips
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Onyiibazz: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Your sister had been studying all along. If not, even God wouldn't have helped her.
If i tell you the circumstances under which i wrote my own post utme, yet i still made it.

3 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by ril19(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
did you say miracle?
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by tobex23(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
JAMB is unfair! My younger brother despite reading well, had computer issues on monday! #ScrapJamb!

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by seunlayi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by utete: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
Cool story bro.
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Psalm18: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
pauljambadmin:
JAMB Cbt result low score up-grading help. make use of your opportunity now and dont stay at home again this year doing nothing.

Jamb releases result 2hours after exam, check your result now online. Jamb Cbt 2016 result Up-grading for those that has problems during the examination exercise .
Low score up-grading to suit for your course in gaining admission, contact Mr Paul now for guaranteed Assistance now
the result data base rectification is still open.
419 fraudster

5 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
wow ..God is good.d story gav£ mi goos£ bumps

Miss £
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by bokohalal(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
To pass JAMB is a miracle?
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by efilefun(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by omohjesu(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
If shez in 300lvl nd she took jamb in 2014 Abeg shey she b DE student ni cos even d fastest uni sef we wey we write jamb for 2014 jes dey enter 2nd semester sef....biko xplain cos am confused..buh guy why u lying(in ade's voice)

20 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
iamgiggssleaky. thanks ,just the motivation I needed!

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by iamgiggssleaky(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
omohjesu:
If shez in 300lvl nd she took jamb in 2014 Abeg shey she b DE student ni cos even d fastest uni sef we wey we write jamb for 2014 jes dey enter 2nd semester sef....biko xplain cos am confused..buh guy why u lying(in ade's voice)

I know it sounds suspicious yea but I'm not lying pls. she's currently studying at the university of uyo in akwaibom state. the 2014 set are already in their 3rd year in fact exam is coming up this month.
Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thank God oh.
My cousin was to write exam on wenesday, he came bk from owerri where he was doing his pre degree at futo on friday night, saturday morning he went to onitsha to buy some things he needed in school, only for him to call me around 11am , he asked me to please help him check his jamb slip, he wasn't sure of the date again. That he is havibg this strong feeling that his supposed to write today. fear catch me sha, because from oba to owerri, by almost 12pm, and exam na 1pm. i quickly rushed to his file, checked his jamb slip , the date is 2nd of march. lwkmd. i had to call him back to do his shopping jejely nothing dey happen.

2 Likes

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by Igodometusalah: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
God didn't do anything... Would you have blamed God, if the story were the opposite?

1 Like

Re: How My Younger Sister Miraculously Scaled Jamb by costey111(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
[LORD]God is wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipod In Exam Hall: Landmark University Expelled My Friend. What Can He Do? / I Am Working With A Psycho Please Help / Federal Universities Should Re-open - Pro-chancellors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.