Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

If You Are Writing JAMB Come In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are Writing JAMB Come In (852 Views)

Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja / Scored Below 180 In Jamb Come In Here / Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Writing JAMB Come In by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2016
I just think its important that i pass this info.

Please if you are yet to write JAMB, dont answer questions you dont know the answer (i.e guessing)

WHY?

JAMB has introduced software technology to stop jambites from guessing answers.

HOW IT WORKS
every question you fail is no more "0" its now -1 (negative marking)..so if you have 10 questions and u are sure of 5 answers and you go ahead to guess the remaining 5, you may end up scoring 0/10 if you guess wrong. so its better you leave the ones you dont know and score "0" instead.

NOTE: this was confirmed by an invigilator at JAMB centre where i took my lil bro to write jamb
yesterday.

please share the message
lalasticlala
Re: If You Are Writing JAMB Come In by Ikennablue(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
please is this the truth??....a friend of mine scored 162...she's very good. I dnt understand
Re: If You Are Writing JAMB Come In by DrayZee: 3:41am On Mar 02, 2016
Jesus!
I'm writing mine just a few days from now.
This info is invaluable.

I read somewhere that Jamb doesn't do negative marking.

(1) (Reply)

Futa Direct Entry Aspirant 2016/2017 / Olamide Teaching Is Son How To Play Keyboard / JAMB To Stop The Use Of Scratch Cards For Registration And Result Checking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.