Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters (38235 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shares Curvy New Photos / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
icebebe:
lol Which gal u do dis experiment on?
The experiment is tested and proven.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
icebebe:
lol Which gal u do dis experiment on?
The experiment is tested and proven.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Mikzy11(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Where is there FATHER NAAAA...na only mercy Johnson waka cum, or ur husband don't trust dis kids?....#joke oooo miss mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by blackprowler: 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
Just go through this thread and you will see that black man is oblivious of the conditions which put him in misery. They see their multiplication of selves as a religious and social DUTY which must be carried out at all costs, even enlisting the help of "god". Every motor-park tout and every one of those horrible prostitutes crowing our roadsides was an "adorable child" when they were born. Keep it up. You've not seen enough yet. I know you see mass unemployment and suffering in the land as a separate issue from your "duty" of having a spouse and children. Indeed, when you have 4 girls, you continue because it is your "right" and "duty" to have a male child too, ditto for those who have 4 boys and their "duty" to have a girl as if you did any more that have se.x to warrant the right. God! People are dumb. Oyibo should never come to our aid; we must lie on our beds exactly the way we made them
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Pidggin(f): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Cute kids

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Liquid2Metal: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
See how she made motherhood enviable... Two beautiful daughters, with her shape and beauty intact. I pray that my future wife will be this pretty after child birth.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Palmwinetapper: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ugly children

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2016
icebebe:
Can't wait to be a mom really
we are both in same shoe, mine is waiti for miracle caring lady becos papa David Oyedepo once told us that can't get all the money before settle down
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Ugly children
may God forgive you this morning,..it's the heart & brain that matter,.keep hating while she progressing
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by continentalceo(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2016
icebebe:
Can't wait to be a mom really
Wait no more, lemme help your wish come true
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Palmwinetapper: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2016
nacosprof:
may God forgive you this morning,..it's the heart & brain that matter,.keep hating while she progressing
God will never punish me for saying the truth but will punish you for lying. Please, help me, what is there to be jealous of?
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by Jfast: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2016
icebebe:
hw many pple av u tested
for get testing tins. Send me ur control make i hala you now. Lets hook up
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by no1madman(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2016
Only God knows how she dey moan. . . .
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by otolinedebby(f): 11:16am On Mar 02, 2016
This is lovely, proud of her
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by bernardette(f): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Can't wait to be a mum too
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by bernardette(f): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
God will never punish me for saying the truth but will punish you for lying. Please, help me, what is there to be jealous of?
your own pikin fine?...maybe u still dey beg God for one sef....be careful with ur statement o...this children are indeed beautiful...I dnt knw why you celebrity fans act like this...if u dnt knw what to say, keep quiet
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Photos Of Her Daughters by tpiar: 1:47am On Mar 03, 2016
Dome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.