Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) (40766 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend / Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon / Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by nasonaso: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
MadCow1:

Oh my God. I underestimated your illness.

Lala, seun ishilove, nairalanders sumone needs help he is in a "critical situation". in my opinion, I don't think he can pull through maybe someone opinion may different senior colleagues help this SOUL
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
little big celebrity.....God bls her but dis z not my real hand of typing ooo
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Mattew690(m): 1:06am On Mar 02, 2016
Na my real face be diz V?g??g??g??g??g??g??g??
GREENLOADED•COM
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:47am On Mar 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Now when was the last time I told you I wanted to kiss you? LOL.
It must be a while now kiss
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
It must be a while now kiss
How lovely.
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by MadCow1: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2016
AdaNri1:
yes cheesy why else would you look at that little girl with shaved hair and lost teeth and not find her look funny talk less of that her heavily accented English tongue

I guess I have an advanced sense of humor.. grin

Seriously though, I really dont feel her comedy (speaking strictly of her internet skits). I feel the jokes are stale and her delivery is mechanical, not fluid.
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by MadCow1: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2016
nasonaso:

Oh my God. I underestimated your illness.

Lala, seun ishilove, nairalanders sumone needs help he is in a "critical situation". in my opinion, I don't think he can pull through maybe someone opinion may different senior colleagues help this SOUL

Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:

I guess I have an advanced sense of humor.. grin

Seriously though, I really dont feel her comedy (speaking strictly of her internet skits). I feel the jokes are stale and her delivery is mechanical, not fluid.
we need to hire you a jester. Hope you found Chris Rock funny though (at the oscars) . If not we may have to rewire whatever part of the brain that's responsible for humour
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by MadCow1: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2016
AdaNri1:
we need to hire you a jester. Hope you found Chris Rock funny though (at the oscars) . If not we may have to rewire whatever part of the brain that's responsible for humour

Chris, Murphy and Hart are my Guys.. lol

And No! I didnt watch the Oscars, my neighbor still has not paid his DSTV subscription.
Re: Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Chris, Murphy and Hart are my Guys.. lol

And No! I didnt watch the Oscars, my neighbor still has not paid his DSTV subscription.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Unboxes Her Rolex Gift From Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.