Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon (46869 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend / Rukky Sanda, Oge Okoye With Emmanuella (photos) / Peter Okoye With Chelsea Players At Stamford Bridge Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Glossyclick(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Peter Okoye popularly known as Mr P, shared this awsome picture with his cute little Daughter in front of his G-wagon

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGHeTOSysLp/?taken-by=peterpsquare&hl=en

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Glossyclick(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by chycheery(f): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kute

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm...so cute

pls help:::; "I Caught Her Double Dating Just
Few Months To Our Wedding" http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/caught-her-double-dating-just-few.html
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by sholatem(f): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
To be candid,this girl is so fresh kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by MaQuin(f): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
fine girl

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by jaymoi: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op, its His daughter not Her daughter.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Kaira333: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cool money is good jari

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Hardaysheenar(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
O God of mercy...make me a great father for my unborn kids...let my kids b proud of me...money is gud...#owonikoko#

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by CR77(f): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Guy Better Hustle Hard
Hardaysheenar:
O God of mercy...make me a great father for my unborn kids...let my kids b proud of me...money is gud...#owonikoko#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by macphilip: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
k
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by raziboi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
beautiful daughter!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ok.
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by UltimateDaniel(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmmm. That's cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by mccoy47(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
OP it's a G-wagen not G-wagon.
Nyc ride by the way

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by englishmart(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
that's nice. But, Paul, go back to school.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by ikombe: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
t
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Glossyclick:
Peter Okoye popularly known as Mr P, shared this awsome picture with his cute little Daughter in front of his G-wagon

Glossyclick:

Glossyclick:

popularly known as Mr P?
Op na for which place?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by EMMANTOP1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ok.. *going back to relax* tell me wen the daughter is driving the G Wangon...
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by SmithHumble50: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
nawa oo...

No more songs just pictures undecided
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by EMMANTOP1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ok.. *going back to refrigerate my tomatoes * tell me wen the daughter is driving the G Wangon...
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Deapexboy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
NL has turn to instagram pictures everywhere..bt wait o seun no b celeberity? We need to see ur pix like anty linda.......BTW i hear say GEJ DON COME BACK?
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by porrigeyam(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
G wagon one of Mercedes Benz overrated SUV. .... Give me some cadillac tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by tammie24: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lucky guy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Rajosh(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nice Ride. I love cars
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by tonymania(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
jaymoi:
I will still like u to g back n read it again. He said his daughter.where do u c her daughter?
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by 400billionman: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
sholatem:

B4 nko ?
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by kenoz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Cute pic
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Hillzy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
jaymoi:
Hmmmm bae c as u fine, I like ur nose

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Hillzy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
sholatem:
Ehmmm! She fresh reach me nii?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by chukslawrence(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
K
Re: Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon by Hardaysheenar(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
CR77:
Guy Better Hustle Hard
...forget abt hustling hard...infact m hustling harder and even hardest....my kids must not and will neva taste half of d bitterness I tasted as a kid!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) / Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" / Kunle Afolayan Buys A Vintage Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.