Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Best Port Harcourt Music Producer Emeka Christian (aka) Mr Echris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Port Harcourt Music Producer Emeka Christian (aka) Mr Echris (4011 Views)

Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Bolaji Amusan Aka Mr Latin's Wife Marks 40th Birthday In Dublin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Port Harcourt Music Producer Emeka Christian (aka) Mr Echris by echris246(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Emeka Christian[/b]popularly known as [b]Mr EChris one of the most outstanding music producers in the city of port Harcourt. He's been responsible for a great list of hits songs and quality mix that has reverberated all over port Harcourt.

Mr EChris has a great sense of excellence on his approach to music production which is responsible for more and more artistes desirous to work with him.

The multi-instrumentalist and lead guitar freak discovered his music traits many years ago during his secondary school days and his determination, devotion and humility merged with God's grace is the reason he has been at the top of his game as a music producer.

With his incredible skill in mixing and mastering Mr Echris has got an exceptional expertise that makes the
best out of any song, even the very mediocre ones.
Merely getting a session with him puts you on the first
step to superb production.

Mr Echris is the CEO and Producer at Top Sound Music Studio Production with one of the best studio equipment. Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Contact Call or WhatsApp (+234) 08032773727
Instagram: @MrEChris
Email: theguitarboy24@gmail.com
www.echrismusic. wordpress. Com

Re: Best Port Harcourt Music Producer Emeka Christian (aka) Mr Echris by echris246(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Hi I am Mr EChris a studio Mixing and Mastering Engineer, I want to help new and established artists get the best sounding mix on their song.

Call or WhatsApp 08032773727

QUALITY IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO US.

We give your songs some professional and standard mixing touches.
We always upgrade and use all latest mixing softwares and techniques to mix and master your jobs up to international standard.

Port Harcourt low cost mastering audio services for independent artists, producers, mixing engineers, recording studios and labels.

YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO DO ANYTHING BELOW STANDARD SO.

Call or Whatsapp (+234) 08032773727
Instagram : @MrEChris
Facebook: EChris Muziq
Facebook page: Top Sound Music Studios
Email: echris246@gmail.com

Re: Best Port Harcourt Music Producer Emeka Christian (aka) Mr Echris by echris246(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2020
Hi I am Mr EChris a studio Mixing and Mastering Engineer, I want to help new and established artists get the best sounding mix on their song.

Call or WhatsApp 08032773727

QUALITY IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO US.

We give your songs some professional and standard mixing touches.
We always upgrade and use all latest mixing softwares and techniques to mix and master your jobs up to international standard.

Port Harcourt low cost mastering audio services for independent artists, producers, mixing engineers, recording studios and labels.

YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO DO ANYTHING BELOW STANDARD SO.

Call or Whatsapp (+234) 08032773727
Instagram : @MrEChris
Facebook: EChris Muziq
Facebook page: Top Sound Music Studios
Email: echris246@gmail.com
www.gospelmusic24.

Re: Best Port Harcourt Music Producer Emeka Christian (aka) Mr Echris by Joemetry(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Do you also know some music groups too or a music clime I can hang around.

I am new here in Rivers and music is my hobby.

(1) (Reply)

DAVIDO Baby Mama Preparing Okoro Soup & Pounded Yam For Her Beautiful Baby Imade / OMG!! Actor Ninalowo Post With His Delectable Wife Got Fans Talking Photos / Slimcase Hug And Romance Moet Abebe After Meeting Her For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.