Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine (17628 Views)

More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater / "My Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido"- Mayorkun,more Photos Of Vibe / Mr. P Of Psquare Looks Elegant As He Cover The October Edition Of Vibe Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by Yomzzyblog: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-K9_DZ2pWZgA/WfB-UeIVIsI/AAAAAAAAFu0/d5JmTODzH8YozJUVb6tBCGNRiYD0d6jTQCLcBGAs/s640/peter.jpg[/img]

Peter Okoye aka Mr P is the cover star for Vibe.ng’s October issue.

The singer took to his IG page to share the cover page and captioned it;

"Rumour has it that I am the October 2017 cover star of @vibedotng magazine... so “Cool it Down”

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/peter-okoye-aka-mr-p-covers-october.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by Yomzzyblog: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by teatealayour: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
ok
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by IamPatriotic(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
He should cool it down, please how much does it cost to appear on pages like this?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by drxeus(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
one named Peter. one named Paul. fly away Peter. fly away Paul come back peter come back paul come back u fucking little black birds and get your shots together

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
AT his age and status in Africa entertainment industry, peter is still celebrating appearing on a cover of a magazine... jezz!!!! He behaves like a kid and an upcoming star.. This is why i like paul, he has paid his dues, right now, he is pursuing bussiness, and very soon, he will drop a hit that even peter wnt see coming.. Thats how bosses run their thing.. e.g jayz, Dbanj, Eminem..

44 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
How to get Iyanya abs without hitting the gym. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao that is the only thing that caught my attention on that cover.

Biggest lie of the century chie magazine must sell by force ooh. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by lonelydora: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Cool it down
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by tyanan: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hmm 9ice one

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by DanielsParker(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Coolio Coolio... Cool it down. Lol.

This chorus Sha. cheesy

cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by ivolt: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
AT his age and status in Africa entertainment industry, peter is still celebrating appearing on a cover of a magazine... jezz!!!! He behaves like a kid and an upcoming star.. This is why i like paul, he has paid his dues, right now, he is pursuing bussiness, and very soon, he will drop a hit that even peter wnt see coming.. Thats how bosses run their thing.. e.g jayz, Dbanj, Eminem..

grin grin grin
Why are you so pained?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by lonelydora: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rokia2:
How to get Iyanya abs without hitting the gym. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao that is the only thing that caught my attention on that cover.

Biggest lie of the century chie magazine must sell by force ooh. cheesy

Na only you get that thing for your dp? Asa Nwa.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by LuvU2: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
Peter handsome but childish, give me Paul any day grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
ok...... anoda named PAUL.... togeda the pizza stands,divided they get eaten

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by sexymoma(f): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
We don't know him

Psquare we know... angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by ovieigho(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Cool
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by myners007: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
so many haters here who dont understand d fact that d more they diss Peter d more successful he becomes. This is called unspeakable grace which u losers just have to cool down with.Mr P is far a better artiste than some trending amphibianic voiced talentless crooner

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by talk2percy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
And the thing de blow ur head ni So we no go hear word if u cover Forbes magazine??
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by DanielsParker(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
LuvU2:
Peter handsome but childish, give me Paul any day grin

okay
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by Midegee(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice one, seems to be moving faster than anticipated. He got the swags, the vibe and the commercial acumen of the biz.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by SirLakes: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by Qsscruz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nigerians are too religious. I met a lady in an elevator and asked her if she was going down. She replied "I am going up in Jesus name. Amen" grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by Johnbosco77(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
I want to go to Japan. Pls help oooo
Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by veraponpo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mr P, my guy.

They wanted to embarass and disgrace you but mercy says no.

They said you cant sing, they called your wife a witch. They planned against your home when they keep their on wives and children.

They connived to deal with you from all fronts, but destiny is made that you are Peter 'the Rock'.

I am in love with your success so far, bro

18 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by cashlurd(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
More accomplishments bro.
They said you couldn't sing, you couldn't compose ur songs, that you wouldn't go far....
But here you are.
"started from the bottom now you're here"....Drake

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by Qsscruz(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
There are certain behavior you expect from some artists. There are some negligible achievements the big ones don't celebrate. Wizkid at his level won't post on his IG page celebrating been nominated for an award. The most recent being the Mobos international artist award were he was the only African and was nominated along side Jay Z, Cardi B etc. That's the hallmark of bosses..

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by asawanathegreat(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Peter and Paul them be one no be 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:

Hmmmmmm! WONDERFUL!

He is promoting himself and sale of the magazine and there is nothing UNUSUAL about it. Celebrities both local and foreign promote being on cover pages so people can BUY; thereby making money for the publishing firm.

Like, every single thing about this young man is being criticized!

Peter eats food; people say he didn't use toothpick.
Peter takes a bath; people say he didn't scrub his back.
Peter smiles; people say he has crooked teeth.
He walks; people say he has one "k" and one "bow" leg.
He wears white ; they say it is creme color.
He combs his hair; they say he missed a spot.

NA WA!

ORNA NO DEY TIRE FOR HATE!?

Isn't this whole HATE thing energy draining?!

If only there was a way to gather up all the energy nigerians use to hate and convert it to electricity; Nigeria would have 24 hours power supply.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine by emperordelis(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
What happens to the relationship between peter,paul and jude's kids?
Na so hatred wan take enter this family small small

I just hope this thier childishness dies with them oo,we need less hate and jealousy in the minds of the upcoming generation...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Fela Kuti Does Afrobeat As Far As I’m Concerned” – Burna Boy / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Burna Boy – Outside / Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Unity Bank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.