Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My Life Is Becoming More Of A Burden To Me Advise Needed Pls....... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Life Is Becoming More Of A Burden To Me Advise Needed Pls....... (733 Views)

Private Job Or Govt. Job (advise Pls) / Advise: Government Job Vs Private Business Which Is Better? / I Want To Quit My Job For Uber Abuja Partner-Driver Business, Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is Becoming More Of A Burden To Me Advise Needed Pls....... by kbarka(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
This may be too long for u my friends to read but i create ur indulgence to pls read so as to advise me on what step to take..... am 21 yrs of age an undergraduate in a polythenic some where in the eastern zone of Nigeria.i just finish my ond program and currrently searching for an IT placement.Back in 2013 while wanting to enter the higher institution my father business really had its peak and was really doing well but as soon as mysef,my two other brothers joined in school and the expenses became too much.we really had tough time going to school,most times no food or no money even for handout or text books.we manage to survive and now am out of OND but i reallly cant imagine self asking my dad for money with the current state of business.His shop is almost empty and mehn if not for God,even our house rent for last year was a huge tax.presently now my dad want me to come and help him in the shop through out my one yr of IT.my problem now is i dont even have one vocational skills aside computer hardware repairs and maintenance but it hasn't even put one kobo in my pocket i studied computer science but i cant even write one complete code yet.i really wished to learn and acquire much shills before going back to school but in my fathers shops it almost not possible because i barely have time for my self.presently now am in Harcourt hoping to get were i can work and earn money to see myself through school for my HNd and Project and also have some self development at night by studying but it not even working out .i haven't found any yet and even to read now is a problem because i really have lot of things on my mind.am also considering going back to lagos to hustle at my dads shop atleast to save little there before my clearance and hnd forms comes out. pls i need ur friendly advise before i make big /huge mistake because this thing has really weighed me down am depressed. Things are really hard for me now and my family i wish to speak no further.thanks nairaland for this platform........... .[i][/i]
Re: My Life Is Becoming More Of A Burden To Me Advise Needed Pls....... by hestha10(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Make no decision during frustration,better still,go to ur pastor for advice.
Re: My Life Is Becoming More Of A Burden To Me Advise Needed Pls....... by Trone: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Will suggest you talk it down with your dad. Leave your pastor out of this, please!
Re: My Life Is Becoming More Of A Burden To Me Advise Needed Pls....... by sinkernet: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
pain won't last forever.
Do your best to make things better
and even when it is hard,
try to free your mind and take joy
from "not-too-far-away better days.
Re: My Life Is Becoming More Of A Burden To Me Advise Needed Pls....... by kbarka(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
thanks friends.....
Re: My Life Is Becoming More Of A Burden To Me Advise Needed Pls....... by asalimpo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
Go to lagos and hustle. Thank God for things not getting worse: you have your ond (thank God),
your Dad's business once flourished (thank God), you parents are alive (thank God),
nigeria is not at war(thank God),
you are in health .it takes health to hustle (thank God).
God is for you not against you (thank God).

Do these every day, then pray for things to get better.
Pray for your Dad's business , your schooling,future etc.

You read computer science but cant code. Take responsibility for your education and start self teaching.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PFGG Rewards Mallam Jafaru Boderi,retired Teacher Who Returned 34k Naira(photos) / 10 Career Mistakes to Learn From / Globacom Unfair Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.