Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around (38786 Views)

Nina Slams Netng For 'Turning Her Skin Colour To Black' And Taking Jabs At Her / Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by omofunaab(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
I love this couple. ...Tonto dike and Churchill you guys are wonderful together
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by ayurem: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
yes lo that nigerians for you
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by kilokeys(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
What I see...

Tonto is herself.. Brash when she wants to be, sober when she chooses.. She does nt pretend.
When she feels like doing something, she does it.. Like singing.. grin

I like brutally honest pple like her..

Not some two legged two faced pretender forming righteous.. Una go wait tire..
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by yemmight(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
henrydadon:
she will never have married that guy if he wasn't loaded with money

Everything no be money my brother.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
henrydadon:
Hold it right there, i cant watch u talk about her like this, for the records aunty pokoless was already a multi millionair with a succesful acting career and a business dats worth billions of naira, she owns a foundation where she helps under priviledge and homeless children, all this she has before getting married to churchill, so dnt come here to post rubbish about a lady that can singlehandedly feed u and ur generations. "rubbish!!!!!!!!
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
With God, all things are possible: Matthew19:26,Luke1:37,. The blessing of the Lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow. May your marriage that came by this means attract all that accompany a blessed marriage in Jesus mighty Name. Congratulations beloved sister.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
henrydadon:
Ngwanu go and make your own money, broke as.ss.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Now that she is married, she has acheived everything abi. Nigerians and overrating marriage, not that the men are even sensible, always cheating and abusing their wives, tsk
She should continue acting jor and go places.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Godmother(f): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmm, the way she paints this guy ehn he seems to be some sort of demi god. I'm glad she's happy sha and hope it continues to grow.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Babyphinas(f): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nice
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by omolevi: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
The only thing that work for others that can work for u as well is PRAYER...am impressed by the change sha, all d girls forming marriage is nt for evrybody, u better av a rethink
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by montezz(f): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
henrydadon:
Very true. Was about to say that.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by afofrancis: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Crazy Guy Upload Unclad Picture And Video Of Sleeping Girlfriend On Facebook

WATCH VIDEO - https://www.nairaland.com/2965749/crazy-guy-upload-unclad-picture#43394179
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by mp4soju(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
Man climbs transformer and threaten to commit suicide.. In Lagos According to witnesses, he was jinxed.

Take a close look at the image

more pictures and watch video - https://www.nairaland.com/2965786/photos-video-man-climbs-electric
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Damseldammie(f): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Plss...be submissive to your man, omo Ògùn won kò gba ìranù(Ogun State people doesn't take shit)
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by JuanDeDios: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
ngmgeek:
And those who don't have journals cannot marry or have their prayers answered ba?

Prayer is the key. Pure and simple. Women always think that what work for others will work for them.
And those who don't pray at all don't get married, right?

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by cronsberg: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
In other words, she realized that her biological clock is running out, boobbs are starting to sag, wrinkles are evident on her face without the makeup, her attractiveness is quickly deminishing, her pucsi is wide open, and probably grey hair is starting to appear. Therefore, all of a sudden she remembers God and prayer, and quickly fooled a rich fool to settle down with her. But unknown to the fool, he is settling with a leftover from other guys. Truth is that women are depreciating assets in nature, and they use emotion or the name of God to trap a fool into settling down with them once they realize their options are severly limited due to age and living wild while young. Guys however are appreciating assets with age, such that the older a guy gets, the more attractive he is to younger women, the more mature and successful he becomes, the more options and choice he has at his disposal. Thats why when guys and girls were young, the girls seem to be getting every guy they want and diss everyone they want, but as time goes on and both get older, guys become more successful and get any girl they want and diss any they want, its the law of nature, its karmic justice. This guy with tonto can get a hot young early twenties girl with smoking hot body, firm supple breastttsss like fresh bread out of the oven, and with a firm puscci, but he decided to settle for this old hag. what a shame
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
That _bitch is lying. He was gotten from experience points she earned opening her leg for money. Sleeping with a lot of men(and women) makes it easier to pick people of good morals from one night stand-only material.

By the way, seems her man has started bleaching. The guy wan resemble her by force.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Abagworo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
henrydadon:

Her ex is richer. I think she found a good man and gave up everything to keep him. I wish Linda a good man too.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Gabriel6(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
ozor1:
too late, you forgot this is seun's babe
is dis solo
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by assana: 12:53am On Mar 02, 2016
Biko can someone zoom the prayer project?its so tiny I can't view or read it.#i tik I need dis kind of prayers# tongue
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Na normal something.

After them don flex them lives,_fuck finish,them go come start form church girl so that them go get husband.

Women have been deceiving guys since the time of Adam.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2016
cronsberg:
In other words, she realized that her biological clock is running out, boobbs are starting to sag, wrinkles are evident on her face without the makeup, her attractiveness is quickly deminishing, her pucsi is wide open, and probably grey hair is starting to appear. Therefore, all of a sudden she remembers God and prayer, and quickly fooled a rich fool to settle down with her. But unknown to the fool, he is settling with a leftover from other guys. Truth is that women are depreciating assets in nature, and they use emotion or the name of God to trap a fool into settling down with them once they realize their options are severly limited due to age and living wild while young. Guys however are appreciating assets with age, such that the older a guy gets, the more attractive he is to younger women, the more mature and successful he becomes, the more options and choice he has at his disposal. Thats why when guys and girls were young, the girls seem to be getting every guy they want and diss everyone they want, but as time goes on and both get older, guys become more successful and get any girl they want and diss any they want, its the law of nature, its karmic justice. This guy with tonto can get a hot young early twenties girl with smoking hot body, firm supple breastttsss like fresh bread out of the oven, and with a firm puscci, but he decided to settle for this old hag. what a shame

True talk
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nature8(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2016
I've always loved this Tonto, no matter how people hate and criticize her..
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by 100Cents: 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Stelvin101:
Good for her. Auntie Genevieve, Auntie Ini Edo and Auntie Rita Dominic. say no to cucumber fruit and take the bull by the horn.

Marriage is taken by force. Life taught me.

Many things keep people single. It is easier to be single than to be married.

Was dating this dame and taking things lightly till one hot headed nigga saw the fruit i was overlooking and took it by force. I learnt shaa.

Ladies appreciate serious minded men who come for them with determination.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by meobizy(f): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
So the marriage didn’t last three years? I could swear it was a four year marriage. HA!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos) / DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! / Is Sarkodie Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.