Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread (21907 Views)

Relocation Home Appliance Properties For Sale. / Syinix Home Appliances Dealer Addresses / Syinix Official Showroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by clementy117(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2017
Do you have 42" TV, is there quality assurance?
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by schozze(f): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
I bought the 18inch rechargeable fan from 3CHub at Ikeja, in January. In May, the fan stopped charging and stopped working with light so, I took it to there service center at Amodu Ojikutu in Victoria Island. Do you know that after repairs, I was not called to come for my fan, when I went there to collect my fan after calling them, I discovered that the battery cover was broken, the fan was scratched, the remote has stopped working with the fan! angry angry
I must say their service is very poor!
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by iswallker(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
gonaij:
Syinix is a Japan-based professional home appliance brand. Since its foundation, it adheres to its ultimate goal of letting people’s life smarter and more easily. With the Japanese design style and always making it better, Syinix continuously pursues innovative functional design and a more exquisite detail of its products. Its finish design is embedded with understated and simple lines, thus it can help its customers restore a cozy family atmosphere.

Sir is there a JME 01 juicer

Is it different from JMB 01 juicer

Thanks.
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by iswallker(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
DonZizzy:
Syinix new arrivals into the home appliance market.... The affordable blender and the Juice Master....
Syinix rapidly taking over the Electronics market in Nigeria.
Available in Spar(Park n shop) , Slot, 3CHUB and Mega Plaza The 4 biggest Electronics retail market in Nigeria

What models are available for the juice master.

I saw JMB 01 and JME 01 on jumia. They look the same to me.
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by sholai(f): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
someone pls enlighten me, i was presented with a syini blender last year and i decided to use it now, but it is not working. the person that bought it told me to take it to the spar that there's something to be done on it to make it work.

pls tell me what am suppose to do to make it work.

thank you.
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2018
You people now makes's TV sets also. But I noticed your mobile number isn't anywhere here. Why's that?
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by suco01(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
clementy117:
Do you have 42" TV, is there quality assurance?

Their TV is okay, my bro has been using the 55" over a year now, no fault at all but the picture quality is below average.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by globalresource: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2018
suco01:

Their TV is okay, my bro has been using the 55" over a year now, no fault at all but the picture quality is below average.

Is it the UHD and Smart prototype?
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by dabosuker(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
suco01:

Like are u serious Is it the UHD 4k 55" 8 .....

Am disappointed and scared now embarassed
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by suco01(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
dabosuker:

Like are u serious Is it the UHD 4k 55" 8 .....

Am disappointed and scared now embarassed

Not the UHD 4k but nevertheless the picture quality doesn't come close to the likes of lg talk less of samsung. Though the TV is very good in term of usage, we have use it without surge protector and i pass my neighbour generator and it works fine next month will make it a year and half.
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by dabosuker(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
suco01:

Not the UHD 4k but nevertheless the picture quality doesn't come close to the likes of lg talk less of samsung. Though the TV is very good in term of usage, we have use it without surge protector and i pass my neighbour generator and it works fine next month will make it a year and half.

Damn it, was thinking of getting a promo 4k TV from them, I was beginning to even suspect when I checked their site, not much info as it concerns the TV (Specs) or any other TV,...

Geez they can do better, what's the point of getting a cheap TV, if the quality is way below average,..... But on second thought maybe they have improved, though their website is lacklustre sad
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by suco01(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
dabosuker:

Damn it, was thinking of getting a promo 4k TV from them, I was beginning to even suspect when I checked their site, not much info as it concerns the TV (Specs) or any other TV,...

Geez they can do better, what's the point of getting a cheap TV, if the quality is way below average,..... But on second thought maybe they have improved, though their website is lacklustre sad
dabosuker:

dabosuker:

They need to improve. you can go to cash and carry at opebi allen to check the display before buying
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by dabosuker(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
suco01:
[b][/b]

They need to improve. you can go to cash and carry at opebi allen to check the display before buying
Thanks
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by Arabambi1: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
How do I make the display full screen. After connecting my decoder, it's just 3 quarters of the screen while the apps occupy the rest of the screen. How do I make the display full screen?
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by henrypep: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Who is using the 65 " uhd 4k TV. I need review a on it
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by agugu(m): 5:35am On May 18, 2020
schozze:
I bought the 18inch rechargeable fan from 3CHub at Ikeja, in January. In May, the fan stopped charging and stopped working with light so, I took it to there service center at Amodu Ojikutu in Victoria Island. Do you know that after repairs, I was not called to come for my fan, when I went there to collect my fan after calling them, I discovered that the battery cover was broken, the fan was scratched, the remote has stopped working with the fan! angry angry
I must say their service is very poor!

Plan getting their rechargeable fan this week but I'm sceptical about it......How many hours does the fan last when fully charged? Anyone can suggest a good rechargeable fan.
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by Decsix(m): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2020
gonaij:
Syinix products enjoy unique finish design with the theme color of green which symbolizes nature and health. Syinix also owns professional laboratories to guarantee quality and safety of its products. Its products are featured with simple and optimized user experience, which embodies its brand artistic conception of being warm, comfortable, and easy to use. Syinix possesses a comprehensive product portfolio of home appliances with different models, including blenders, kettles, electric irons, juicers, citrus presses, refrigerators, chest freezers, water dispensers, rice cookers, fans, gas stoves, etc. Consumers are capable to enjoy a high quality and easy life with Syinix products. Syinix has always insisted on the brand spirit of pursuing excellence, learning from others and taking challenges. Moreover, it has always kept its brand original intention in mind of becoming a world-famous brand. It will continue to bring its superiority into full play as an international renowned home appliance brand, and let more people enjoy a better and wonderful life through Syinix products.

can i get a replacement for my LED tv remote. the old one fell and scatter.
Re: Syinix Home Appliance Official Thread by swordswifter: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
dabosuker:

Can someone help me with where i can get android 9 firmware for the Syinix 55' T730U 4k TV. Mine runs on android 4 and i can't seem to find a software update for it anywhere so that it can be able to recognize my bluetooth usb dongle so i can connect my bluetooth earphones to it when the churches and bars in the neighbourhood are making unbearable noise preventing me from enjoying my TV programs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Micro Usb Mhl To Hdmi Adapter Cable For Sale / 1.2M,1.8M & 2.4m VSAT Dish Sizes Prodelin At The Cheapest Price, / How Do I Get Free Peachtree Tutorial And Also For Other Accounting Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.