Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

All Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Men (1020 Views)

Do All Men Change In Marriage? / Do All Men Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Men by GucciBabe(f): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2009
What you (men) like or hate when it comes to your relationship,spouse etc. If you had a chance to create your women what kind of qualities do you crave for? what turns you on and off? what do you look at in choosing? what attitude cant you stand in some women , lets know, cool cool cool
Re: All Men by noetic2: 1:00am On Jul 15, 2009
natural, opinionated, loyal, loving, faithful, good mum to kids and wife to me, good friend and constructive critic.
Re: All Men by Sissy3(f): 4:53am On Jul 15, 2009
Re: All Men by GucciBabe(f): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2009
the topic is about a wife, I said relationship, engaged whatsoever! anything that involve in an interraction between male and female.
Re: All Men by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2009
ok let me just copy and paste what i wrote on the other side then, this will save me some time:

the list is quite long:
[b]
- someone honest
- someone trustworty
- someone respectful (of us but also others)
- someone compatible (physically, mentally and sexually)
- someone intelligent
- someone emotionally ready
- someone fun
- someone driven, with goals
- someone who can communicate with you and understands you
- someone who doesnt nag all day
- someone not afraid to be herself
- someone who knows how to step away from an argument with a smile
- someone strong minded
- someone beautiful and sexy
- someone that can ride and die with you
- someone not afraid to show affection in public
- someone who wont give up trying to seduce me the day that ring is on her finger
- someone who is ready to go on dates for the rest of our lives(even after 15yrs)
- someone who can say whats on their mind (them daily "i love you" are perfect)
- someone who can listen when its needed without making it a confrontation
- someone who understands that being sexy is part of life and that if your man aint sexually attracted to you then the marriage will suffer
- someone who keep fit and who will work hard to loose the extra baby fat[/b]

and when all these points are met, she has to be a freak in the sheets whenever required.
Re: All Men by biola44: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2009
:d ;d
Re: All Men by kay9(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

I'm gonna need someone to explain that one to me. grin grin

My own criteria for a perfect woman is quite simple: She just needs to spend one week in the same house with me. So far, none has lasted that long - either i throw them out, or they storm out of their own accord. grin grin
Re: All Men by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2009
kay9:

I'm gonna need someone to explain that one to me. grin grin

My own criteria for a perfect woman is quite simple: She just needs to spend one week in the same house with me. So far, none has lasted that long - either i throw them out, or they storm out of their own accord. grin grin

woah!!! you must be a very difficult person to understand.

to ride and die with you means that someone who will stick with you when the times are rough and not bounce to the next brotha as soon as money dont dry out or the Benz is not up to date. we all know women are attracted to "shinning new things" and easily influenceable when times gets harder.
the one who ride and die with you will gladly eat bred with you when there is no food to eat, will sleep by your side on the bench when you loose that beautiful house, will stick with you when everyone else will be against you.
Re: All Men by biola44: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2009
in dis 21st century?
Re: All Men by Ben13: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2009
hmmm. . .short of words.
Re: All Men by GucciBabe(f): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

ok let me just copy and paste what i wrote on the other side then, this will save me some time:

the list is quite long:
[b]
- someone honest
- someone trustworty
- someone respectful (of us but also others)
- someone compatible (physically, mentally and sexually)
- someone intelligent
- someone emotionally ready
- someone fun
- someone driven, with goals
- someone who can communicate with you and understands you
- someone who doesnt nag all day
- someone not afraid to be herself
- someone who knows how to step away from an argument with a smile
- someone strong minded
- someone beautiful and sexy
- someone not afraid to show affection in public
- someone who wont give up trying to seduce me the day that ring is on her finger
- someone who is ready to go on dates for the rest of our lives(even after 15yrs)
- someone who can say whats on their mind (them daily "i love you" are perfect)
- someone who can listen when its needed without making it a confrontation
- someone who understands that being sexy is part of life and that if your man aint sexually attracted to you then the marriage will suffer
- someone who keep fit and who will work hard to loose the extra baby fat[/b]

and when all these points are met, she has to be a freak in the sheets whenever required.

whoaaa!!! thats a lot to expect from someone , so with this challenging criteria just to maintain a relationship, its obvious that men know it could be impossible for their relationship to be 100% perfect as far as the rule goes which now gives them right to and cheat, its takes two to tango!
Re: All Men by ifyalways(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2009
Intresting. cheesy
Re: All Men by beingme(f): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2009
diff men diff choice so forget knowing from men general interest
Re: All Men by GucciBabe(f): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2009
beingme:

diff men diff choice so forget knowing from men general interest

well why dont you tell us your own. there are some points that can be general, u might need to share
Re: All Men by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
Gucci_Babe:

whoaaa!!! thats a lot to expect from someone , so with this challenging criteria just to maintain a relationship, its obvious that men know it could be impossible for their relationship to be 100% perfect as far as the rule goes which now gives them right to and cheat, its takes two to tango!

of course that person might be difficult if not impossible to encounter but the goal is to find as many of these qualities as possible in a person for a relationship.
for marriage she will have to have THEM ALL.

also this has nothing to do with cheating. its about understanding. if i accept to go in a relationship with someone that has only 75% of all these qualities(requirements) then i have to dedicate myself fully to that relationship. i couldnt go and say:"well she is ok but since she aint got them all, i will go and cheat around".
doesnt work like that.
cheating happens for reasons that are very wide and not solely because the woman is "better" than the spouse/mate.

(1) (Reply)

Sad Story / Texas Executes Woman For Starvation Of Boy, 9 / What Parenting Actually Look Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.