Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

New Photos Of Ex Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New Photos Of Ex Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii (659 Views)

Court Stops Africa Beauty Queen International Pageant / “my Marriage Ended My Modelling Career” – Ex-beauty Queen, Uju Christian / Transgender Ms SaHhara In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Photos Of Ex Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii by goldmynetv: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ex-beauty queen/rapper, Munachi Abii, is all shades of flawless in photos for BMPro’s

VISIT HERE: http://hitz.ng/new-photos-of-ex-beauty-queen-munachi-abii/

Re: New Photos Of Ex Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii by immortalcrown(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please, what do the two pieces of metal rod in her both hands stand for? I want to know what the rod stands for so that I will know what to say when guys begin to emulate her style.
Re: New Photos Of Ex Beauty Queen, Munachi Abii by KINGinVAHALA: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
What is she using the rods in her hands to do? Hope not to self service? Because there is nothing ladies of nowadays wont use to satisfy their urge.

(1) (Reply)

Dropship Manufacturers USA / Miss Glory Brown Emerges As Winner Of Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016 / You Have To Believe In Yourself, Girl Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.