Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Most Inexpensive Wedding Ever - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Most Inexpensive Wedding Ever (2936 Views)

Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History / Most Expensive Wedding Ever In History – Photos / Gather Inexpensive Human Hair Lace Wigs For Black Women With Regard To Locks Via (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Inexpensive Wedding Ever by Emax(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
The pic reminds me of NYSC days in Niger Delta.
Re: The Most Inexpensive Wedding Ever by dominique(f): 12:17am On Nov 10, 2009
^^^ looks more like North Central. . . Benue to be precise wink
Re: The Most Inexpensive Wedding Ever by Alxmyr(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2009
I first saw this picture on facebook. A friend, who spent over 5 million naira on his wedding posted a question: And my comment is actually from that angle. Why do people kill themselves to organise an elaborate wedding, some even go to extent of stealing, becoming bankrupt and do some silly stuff?
The couple in the picture, either they look miserable to NLander or look like mourners, they are married. I am sure there won't be any debt to pay. There won't be any EFCC investigation, there won't be anybody to harass the new family.
Now let me put it to all of you making jest of the family, did what you saw in the picture stop them from moving from the poor wretched family that you saw to a prosperous family?

I wish the family happy married life.
Re: The Most Inexpensive Wedding Ever by blapo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2009
Could this true? well wedding na wedding, but they should have at least smiled.
Re: The Most Inexpensive Wedding Ever by mamagee3(f): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2009
Poverty is a bitch! tongue
Re: The Most Inexpensive Wedding Ever by Caringpro(f): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2009
That must have been a serious joke? Was that from Nollywood location?
Re: The Most Inexpensive Wedding Ever by N101: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
Why knock it, the people had the best wedding they could afford. By comparison to others in their locale, it might be flash, who knows?

At least they got married.  Having said that, what's with the bridesmaid's and the "hats"? 
Re: The Most Inexpensive Wedding Ever by Akanniade(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2009
Laughing at this is unfair. Lets appreciate it. It shows they have taste, na money do ojoro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Live For New Year's Eve Service 2014 / Amazing Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander, By A Nairalander! / Wedding Guest Attire For African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.