Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos (12011 Views)

Foreign USED ANDRIOD PHONE From 18k / Lenovo Tablet Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Help!!! Tablet Screen Replacement: Ainol Numy Bw1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2016
"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose."
By Lyndon Johnson
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
By Rumi
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Happy and blessed Sunday to everyone.
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
"It's not so important who starts the game but who finishes it."
By John Wooden
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2016
"Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something."
By Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Some complain that roses have thorns others rejoice that thorns have roses!
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
By Chinese Proverb
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 4:01am On Sep 02, 2016
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
By Plato
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 5:16am On Sep 03, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 9am to 5pm today.
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
"I will! I am! I can! I will actualize my dream. I will press ahead. I will settle down and see it through. I will solve the problems. I will pay the price. I will never walk away from my dream until I see my dream walk away: Alert! Alive! Achieved!"
By Robert H Schuller
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 5:36am On Sep 28, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 8am to 5pm today.
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak...sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 5:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Good morning and God's blessings to everyone today.
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2016
"I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experience behind him."
By Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
"Ideas won't keep, something must be done about them."
By Alfred North Whitehead
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 3:28am On Sep 30, 2016
"According to the laws of aerodynamics, the bumblebee can't fly either, but the bumblebee doesn't know anything about the laws of aerodynamics, so it goes ahead and flies anyway."
By Igor Sikorsky
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2016
Good morning and God's blessings to everyone today.
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
By Napoleon Hill
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
By Dolly Parton
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
"The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us."
By Voltaire
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:22am On Oct 06, 2016
Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
George Herbert
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.
Stephen Hawking
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by TheGuy5: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Make your own money!
Train hard, work simple and smart!
Become a smart Cellphone Technical support guru
Skill is the capital you need!
A book resource is yours to consult continuously; A seminar or workshop is time limited.
Get this best trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs including how to get started. See reviews by readers in the image.
Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay etc
Or click link below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 5:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Please create your own thread to sell your own products.
Thanks
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2016
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."
By Beverly Sills
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Your life is in your hands, to make of it what you choose
By John Kehoe
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
"However well organized the foundations of life may be, life must always be full of risks"
By Havelock Ellis
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
By Thomas A. Edison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Laptop Keyboards For Sale Hp Dell Sony Acer Toshiba / Like New Condition Iphone 7 / Help Needed For A Prepaid Meter Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.