Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos (12012 Views)

Foreign USED ANDRIOD PHONE From 18k / Lenovo Tablet Screen Replacement In Nigeria / Help!!! Tablet Screen Replacement: Ainol Numy Bw1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2016
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."
By George Woodberry
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Still available for sale
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 2:19am On Oct 12, 2016
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
By Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2016
"All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them."
By Walt Disney
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
We thank you for your patronage.
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2016
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."
By Martin Luther King
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 4:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Good morning, today is a blessed day.
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2016
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who are alive."
By Howard Thurman
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it.
By William Arthur Ward
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2016
"Success is achieved by developing our strengths, not by eliminating our weaknesses."
By Marilyn vos Savant
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2016
"When we complain, we remain. When we whine, we stay behind. When we praise, we raise."
By Jim Bakker
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
The secret of getting ahead is getting started
By Mark ggg*g*
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
By Napoleon Hill
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
"The supreme prayer of my heart is not to be learned, rich, famous, powerful, or good, but simply to be radiant. I desire to radiate health, cheerfulness, calm courage, and good will. I wish to live without hate, whim, jealousy, envy, fear. I wish to be simple, honest, frank, natural, clean in mind and clean in body, unaffected, as ready to say I do not know, if it be so, and to meet all men on an absolute equality, to face any obstacle and meet every difficulty unabashed and unafraid. I wish others to live their lives, too - up to their highest, fullest, and best. To that end I pray that I may never meddle, interfere, dictate, give advice that is not wanted, or assist when my services are not needed. If I can help people, I'll do it by giving them a chance to help themselves; and if I can uplift or inspire, let it be by example, inference, and suggestion, rather than by injunction and dictation. That is to say, I desire to be radiant - to radiate life."
By Elbert Hubbard
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 5:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 8am to 5pm today.
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2016
"The thoughts we choose to think are the tools we use to paint the canvas of our lives."
By Louise Hay
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."
By Beverly Sills
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 3:47am On Oct 20, 2016
"Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time."
By George Bernard Shaw
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 5:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2016
"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
By Mark Twain
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
"Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From discord, find Harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity."
By Albert Einstein
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere."
By Glenn Turner
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2016
"Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't."
By Pete Seeger
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 3:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Good morning, we're open from 10am to 5pm today.
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 5:14am On Oct 31, 2016
One who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints.
By Proverb
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2016
Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
By Dale Carnegie
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2016
"The best investment anyone can ever make is an investment in oneself!"
By Patrick Driessen
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
"Only through focus can you do world-class things, no matter how capable you are."
By Bill Gates
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2016
"Nobody's a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. It's hard to stay on top."
By Paul Coffey
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 5:42am On Nov 05, 2016
"What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
By Napoleon Hill
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
By Alexander Graham Bell
Re: Etisalat andriod educational tablet screen repairs in lagos by ruphytelecom(m): 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."
By Thomas Jefferson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Like New Condition Iphone 7 / Help Needed For A Prepaid Meter Problem. / Very Sweet And Charming Laptops For Sale. You Can"t Aford To Miss This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.