Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. (2112 Views)

Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me / How To Remove Chinese Virus Manually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Nikky23: 1:41am On Jul 15, 2009
Pls tell him to remove my pic, it was without my permission.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Gaggi1: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2009
Nikky23:

Pls tell him to remove my pic, it was without my permission.

pls moderators help me ask d stupid ashi how the pix i posted is hers, d pix is faceless.

any place ashawo is mentioned nikky23 will answer. nawah oo
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by topup: 2:39am On Jul 15, 2009
I get what he means when he says 'I'm half man'. .
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Gaggi1: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2009
topup:

I get what he means when he says 'I'm half man'. .

i can see ashawo just dey follow me around dey defend im fellow ashi, nawah oo
i be ashawo magnet grin nawah ooo
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 15, 2009
[size=20pt]Nikky you are beautiful[/size] kiss
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 15, 2009
Moderators suck at maintaining peace.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by topup: 3:44am On Jul 15, 2009
michelin89:

Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 15, 2009
Out of curiosity topup why do use a specific font colour.Or is it your way of having a unique mark in things.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by topup: 3:56am On Jul 15, 2009
pc guru:

Out of curiosity topup why do use a specific font colour.Or is it your way of having a unique mark in things.

It is to make it easier for me to find my replies when scrolling down a page and a unique mark I guess, which goes back to my first reason.

But 'out of curiousity', why is my font colour an issue?? Others use font colours and even green. .
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 15, 2009
Yeah your colour gives you out.1.It takes more effort for me to see your post have to strain my eyes.Can enter a topic without looking at the id and once i find it so hard to read i immediately conclude it's your post and never wrong.There no issue with it just marvelled at the consistency.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:12am On Jul 15, 2009
Nikky23. . .If I were you I would just ignore that dude. . .obviously. . .you should know that all his looking for is some cheap attention and is not worth the sneeze!  wink
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by platinumnk(f): 4:20am On Jul 15, 2009
i have reported Gaggi's thread, hopefully one of the moderators will stop by.

we need moderators for evening and daytime.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by topup: 5:03am On Jul 15, 2009
pc guru:

Yeah your colour gives you out.1.It takes more effort for me to see your post have to strain my eyes.Can enter a topic without looking at the id and once i find it so hard to read i immediately conclude it's your post and never wrong.There no issue with it just marvelled at the consistency.

Maybe the contrast settings on your computer are different to mine, yes the contrast isn't as strong as it is with a black font colour, however the green doesn't strain my eyes.

Can enter a topic without looking at the id and once i find it so hard to read i immediately conclude it's your post and never wrong.
I don't get this part.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Nikky23: 6:26am On Jul 15, 2009
michelin89:

topup:

Thanks loves kiss

ThoniaSlim:

Nikky23. . .If I were you I would just ignore that dude. . .obviously. . .you should know that all his looking for is some cheap attention and is not worth the sneeze! wink

Note taken, knew he was an attention seeking fool but like u said ignorance they say is the best answer to a " " GAGGY(check the meaning in a dictionary" lipsrsealed you can fill in the quotes or let me help you out "FOOL".
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2009
Sorry gaggi messed up my thinking orientation.I mean by the font i can deduct that it's your without looking at the poster,s name originally so what kinda person r u.I'm interested in a clean way.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Gabry(f): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2009
Gaggi, abeg! U betta find some otha picture to post! Even u covered her eyes but still! its her picture and we all know it! Whats wrong with u? Nobody teach you some basic manners abi?! Oloshi! angry
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Tudor6(f): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2009
*i'm gonna play devil's advocate here*
You guys are just bitching unnecessarily!
The post was quite funny. Where did gaggi mention Nikky23' s name as the ashawo in question?? She was the one who came and confirmed that she indeed was the subject.
When she uploaded that pic she lost all rights to the image and there's no known registered copyright to that image. Besides how are we sure d pic actually belongs to her?? She could have gotten it from some other website from which Gaggi also copied it and edited for his joke.
The picture was blackeyed so i wonder how people can confidently claim it's nikky23.

No where in the rules of nairaland did it say one cannot joke with a picture. People uplod pictures of celebrities, politicians and pastors defacing and calling them names, where they asked for permission. Few years ago NUDE pics of anita hogan were on this website, people were so happy and went into a frenzy calling her all sorts of names. Nobody thought to ask if it was with her permission. Hon alausa of ogun state NUDE pictures are all over the politics section,did anyone ask his permission.
She decided to publish that photo [if indeed it's really her's] whatever is done with it is out of her juridisction [her name wasn't even mentioned on the O.P].

Gaggi has done NOTHING illegal, he's broken NO RULES deleting his post or banning him would be indiscriminate. The worst that should be done is to move it to the joke section.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Gabry(f): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2009
I rememebred Lalaboi told me that I could report to the MOD's ADMIN that dyabman posted my picture so for a MOD to say that, guess it must be against the law of NL.

Imagine, if people here are allowed to do that, imagine how much trouble we will end up with? I can take your picture and insert a naked body there to your face and post you here and other people might think they its u whom strip naked for the world to see.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Nesia: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2009
Tudór:

*i'm gonna play devil's advocate here*
You guys are just bitching unnecessarily!
The post was quite funny. Where did gaggi mention Nikky23' s name as the ashawo in question?? She was the one who came and confirmed that she indeed was the subject.
When she uploaded that pic she lost all rights to the image and there's no known registered copyright to that image. Besides how are we sure d pic actually belongs to her?? She could have gotten it from some other website from which Gaggi also copied it and edited for his joke.
The picture was blackeyed so i wonder how people can confidently claim it's nikky23.

No where in the rules of nairaland did it say one cannot joke with a picture. People uplod pictures of celebrities, politicians and pastors defacing and calling them names, where they asked for permission. Few years ago NUDE pics of anita hogan were on this website, people were so happy and went into a frenzy calling her all sorts of names. Nobody thought to ask if it was with her permission. Hon alausa of ogun state NUDE pictures are all over the politics section,did anyone ask his permission.
She decided to publish that photo [if indeed it's really her's] whatever is done with it is out of her juridisction [her name wasn't even mentioned on the O.P].

Gaggi has done NOTHING illegal, he's broken NO RULES deleting his post or banning him would be indiscriminate. The worst that should be done is to move it to the joke section.

u r not blind to see it is her nikky23. stop deceiving urself and supporting such posts. Even if it was to the joke section, it was without her permission. This is a forum, anyone can put their picture up or not, i chose not to by personal choice, she chose to put hers by personal choice. gaggi has no right for such with immoral words. stop supporting evil. angry
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Gabry(f): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2009
Nesia:

u r not blind to see it is her nikky23. stop deceiving urself and supporting such posts. Even if it was to the joke section, it was without her permission. This is a forum, anyone can put their picture up or not, i chose not to by personal choice, she chose to put hers by personal choice. gaggi has no right for such with immoral words. stop supporting evil. angry

True talk smiley
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Tudor6(f): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2009
Nesia:

u r not blind to see it is her nikky23.
stop deceiving urself and supporting such posts.
No i cannot see it's nikky23. WE DO NOT KNOW WHO SHE REALLY IS OR WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE.
Even if it was to the joke section, it was without her permission.
once she published those photos through the world wide web she forfeited her rights to them. Besides nude pics of politicians and celebrities are all over this forum NO ONE ASKED FOR THEIR PERMISSION
[/quote] [quote]This is a forum, anyone can put their picture up or not, i chose not to by personal choice, she chose to put hers by personal choice.
Thats why uploading a picture is OPTIONAL. If you choose to upload then you've got to live with the consequence that you have ABSOLUTELY no right to that image thereafter.
gaggi has no right for such with immoral words. stop supporting evil. angry
gaggi has EVERY right. The image is free on the internet and he didn't publicly humiliate anyone by calling names.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Nesia: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2009
Tudór:

No i cannot see it's nikky23. WE DO NOT KNOW WHO SHE REALLY IS OR WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE.once she published those photos through the world wide web she forfeited her rights to them. Besides nude pics of politicians and celebrities are all over this forum NO ONE ASKED FOR THEIR PERMISSIONThats why uploading a picture is optional. If you choose to upload then you've got to live with the consequence that you have ABSOLUTELY no right to that image.gaggi has EVERY right. The image is free on the internet and he didn't publicly humiliate anyone by calling names.

Like i said birds of the same feather flock together so i can't blame you.

Where are the moderators? they are not doing their jobs.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Tudor6(f): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2009
Nesia:

Like i said birds of the same feather flock together so i can't blame you.

Where are the moderators? they are not doing their jobs.
The moderators CAN DO NOTHING, he's broken NO RULES!
The best they can do for you is MOVE IT TO THE JOKE SECTION.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Nesia: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2009
Tudór:

The moderators CAN DO NOTHING, he's broken NO RULES!
The best they can do for you is MOVE IT TO THE JOKE SECTION.

Come off it. tudor you know he was rude. simple as that, whether it is her pic or not. he got it from her profile.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Tudor6(f): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2009
Nesia, i didn't say it wasn't rude or immoral, sure it was, all i pointed out was that he broke NO rules. Banning him like some are requesting is indiscriminate.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by spikedcylinder: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2009
I agree, Nikky is beautiful. Love the hair. smiley
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Gabry(f): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I agree, Nikky is beautiful. Love the hair. smiley

na waaa! What happen to you today. Im agreing with you for the 2nd time! shocked
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2009
Why all the pyrotechnics!

It beggars belief that you lot still do not understand how to deal with this Obnoxious dude.
I must say that i find the reaction from you lot amusing. You lose the plot each time you come out barking and screaming.
Reporting a thread or username to the moderator does not work. It does Bleep all.
It'll only take a few minutes for a new account to be created.

Na the ones wey dey enjoy the attention dey complain.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Tudor6(f): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2009
OMO IBO:

It beggars belief that you lot still do not understand how to deal with this Obnoxious dude.
I must say that i find the reaction from you lot amusing. You lose the plot each time you come out barking and screaming.
Reporting a thread or username to the moderator does not work. It does Bleep all.

OMO IBO may you father many sons!!!
This was a prank by gaggi and to be sincere they all overreacted a bit. Personall i saw the whole thing as a joke.
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by spikedcylinder: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2009
OMO IBO:

You seem to forget that not everyone here is experienced and seasoned in the way of NL. There are a lot of newbies here that are oblivious to the antics of Adam Brody and if they complain and report the thread because they are offended it means they are barking and screaming?

Dude, get real. Not everyone can be thick skinned. undecided
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Dammyray(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
Gaggi your name don reach here toooooo
Re: Moderators Tell This slowpoke gaggi To Remove My Picture. by Tudor6(f): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You seem to forget that not everyone here is experienced and seasoned in the way of NL. There are a lot of newbies here that are oblivious to the antics of Adam Brody and if they complain and report the thread because they are offended it means they are barking and screaming?

Dude, get real. Not everyone can be thick skinned. undecided

We should all strive to be. . . .the world would be a better place.

(1) (2)

A New Record Label ; Kobra! Entertainment (by Kobra! World Nigeria) / When Last Did You Do This / Muahhhhhhhhhhhh! :-*:-*:-*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.