Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru (20832 Views)

Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru / The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by MrGerald(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
ican2020:
The father of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru, has indicted the Emir of Kano, Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II, in his daughter’s travail.

Oruru, in an interview with Raypower FM, which was monitored by our correspondent on Tuesday, said Sanusi deserved no credit in the eventual release of Ese “as he only bowed to pressure from Nigerians”.

Ese was taken from Opolo, in the Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, to Kano State by Yunusa, aka Yellow, in August, 2015.

Oruru said, “The Emir did not play any role there. All security agencies in Yenagoa and in Abuja were also part of those who refused to help.

“That is the truth because when we got to Kano, we were told that the Emir had written a letter that the girl should be released on August 26, 2015, and this was not done.

“They wanted to keep the girl in Kano, but the pressure was everywhere after the whole world had heard about the matter, so he knew that if he didn’t release the girl, it would lead to a big problem.”

Sanusi had on Monday refuted claims that he sheltered Ese, saying he had ordered that the girl be taken to her parents since 2015.

The Emir, while speaking at a press conference, in his palace said he got to know that the girl was still in Kano when journalists from the BBC called him.

Sanusi had said, “Since the time we ordered that the girl be taken to her parents in Bayelsa through AIG Zone 1, we didn’t hear anything about her; just for us to now start hearing all kinds of stories that we are keeping her in our custody. This is injustice of the highest order.”
http://www.punchng.com/exclusive-ese-speaks-i-am-not-fine/
Silly comment by the emir, this is royal lies, when you give order what stops you from seeing that the order is carried out? you're the one given out injustice at the highest order
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
Like I said, "in a saner clime" ; which means, in places and regions where the rule of law is obeyed to the latter. Due to the culture and religious inclination of that region, it's common knowledge the Emir's and sultan hold more power than the Police. Infact, that exactly played out in the saga. Oga police was waiting for "final order" from emir. Why does where I come from bother you? What has that got to do with the point I made? If you don't agree, feel free not to. Cheers.
saintkash:

say only what u knw...and stop spewing trash....which Emirates supercedes other authorities. ...whr u even come frm self?

are u in kano in d first place?
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lmaooo. You sound so sure. Yes yes!! I lost my virginity to your father in your presence. Infact, you are the one carrying the fan blowing the jajaina so it won't be too hot to handle. Happy? Now go back to your paedophilia family from the youngest to the oldest. I won't even be surprised if you sleep with your mum,sis,daughter,aunties... heck! Even your dad! Your perversion to sex is that insane.

If you can't comprehend to answer your silly questions yourself, then I can't help you. Cheers, the paedophile!
saintkash:

fear God and tell d world wen u had ur first lover...13 -14yrs am sure and probably lost ur virginity at 15yrs old and here u r telling me minors don't have lovers. .... it's only in d books dat minors don't have lovers but in reality there is nothing like dat.... keep sentiments aside and think wit ur head and not ur tits..... answer these questions:
who abducted ese?
who converted her?
who married her?
who joined the union?
then find ese and she will give u d answers cos u r not thinking wit ur brains.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by ArodewilliamsT: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Emir Sanusi is a pedophile, a criminal and a killer. That guy is a terrorist, he underwent training in Islamic fundamentalism while studying in Sudan. He killed Akaluka and steals little girls. He is an animal.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Litmus: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Western say-so and overweening reach makes him a pedophile but in many primordial African societies and cultures even a thirteen year old girl is old enough to be married. The West is not god. Kidnapping is something else entirely though....
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by emoo4: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Khd95:
Iam a muslim nd i dont support such callous act,sanusi doesnt deserve any credit truely.

If he had wanted the girl to be returned to her parents,he would have ordered d arrest of ''yellow",nd d girl brought to him,then he can send for d parents or send the girl back to bayelsa.

How can u tell me u wrote a letter that the girl should be return since last yr august nd u never cared to knw if she had been returned backsadcry

and why didnt u order for the arrest of dat boy/man what ever he is
Thumbs up.,,,, the best Muslim ever.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Ayatullah(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Khd95:
Iam a muslim nd i dont support such callous act,sanusi doesnt deserve any credit truely.

If he had wanted the girl to be returned to her parents,he would have ordered d arrest of ''yellow",nd d girl brought to him,then he can send for d parents or send the girl back to bayelsa.

How can u tell me u wrote a letter that the girl should be return since last yr august nd u never cared to knw if she had been returned backsadcry

ARE YOU A MUSLIM?
If indeed you are a Muslim then you are not an informed Muslim about this case.

Be informed that Ese's mother is not a stranger to "Yellow" a credible TV station confirmed that 'Yellow' is a customer to Ese's mother.

Definitely it is the laxity in the moral upbringing of Ese that made her elope with 'Yellow'. Ese's mother CANNOT deny the fact that an amorous relationship exists between her daughter and 'Yellow'.

If anyone deserve serious flogging and prosecution it is Ese's mother and father who exposed their daughter to 'Yellow'.

The Emir of Kano has nothing to do with this case.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by uzolexis(f): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
Litmus:
Western say-so and overweening reach makes him a pedophile but in many primordial African societies and cultures even a thirteen year old girl is old enough to be married. The West is not god. Kidnapping is something else entirely though....

Seriously This is not about the west, it is common sense. Would you allow your 13yr old daughter or sister to be married?
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by ifyebere(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
brightballer:
Abeg make dem arrest Mama n Papa Ese for negligence.

U're stupid... if her parents hadn't made a move, do u think Nigerians will hear d story? Ode
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by ifyebere(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Benefits: Rape
BDMS kind of sex
Torture
Brainwashing /prepping for suicide mission
Conversion to Islam
Change of name
Etc

Ms globalistic wondrous u sef don watch enough BDSM chei wink
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
ifyebere:

Ms globalistic wondrous u sef don watch enough BDSM chei wink
nope. It's common knowledge.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by glossy6(f): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
Khd95:

I respect you for saying the truth as a Muslim. Nothing can be fairer than this.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by glossy6(f): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ayatullah:

ARE YOU A MUSLIM?
If indeed you are a Muslim then you are not an informed Muslim about this case.

Be informed that Ese's mother is not a stranger to "Yellow" a credible TV station confirmed that 'Yellow' is a customer to Ese's mother.

Definitely it is the laxity in the moral upbringing of Ese that made her elope with 'Yellow'. Ese's mother CANNOT deny the fact that an amorous relationship exists between her daughter and 'Yellow'.

If anyone deserve serious flogging and prosecution it is Ese's mother and father who exposed their daughter to 'Yellow'.

The Emir of Kano has nothing to do with this case.

Typical Muslim reasoning pattern undecided
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by glossy6(f): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Litmus:

We are waiting for you to start marrying off your sisters and daughters at the age of 13 undecided
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by glossy6(f): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
georgecso:
Let's be fair and not rush into any baseless judgement... I know for sure that the Emir was away from the country when this drama was unfolding.... Moreover its the job of police to ensure that the girl was reconciled with her parent but they were playing a religious card..

Do you mean to say that Sanusi travelled since August 2015? Haba
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by phrida(f): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
I believe Sanusi (emir of kano) wanted the girl to be converted to islamic religion, that' why he didn't take her case so serious if not he would have handle this case as a no. 1 citizen of kano. Shame to him.........rubbish
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Litmus: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
uzolexis:

Seriously This is not about the west, it is common sense. Would you allow your 13yr old daughter or sister to be married?

Parents are not objective. If i had a twenty one year old daughter, I'd probably look on all men that approached her as pedophiles. If a man struck her for any reason some day while she was out in public, I'd probably support the death penalty for any man that raised hand against women for any reason. The age of consent differs in Nations. In Nigeria, the age of consent is 18 years old, this means that anyone in Nigeria that has slept with a girl below 18 years old is a pedophile. Sleep with a 16 year old in Nigeria or Turkey you're a pedophile but you wouldn't be in England where the age of consent is 16. I bet you many of the folks condemning the Northerners for pedophiles for sleeping with girls of 14 are themselves pedophiles without realizing it. In many European nations, the age of consent is 14 years old. In many Latin America nations, for example in Brazil, age of consent is puberty.

We in Africa simply adopt half understood Western opinions especially in the form of British and American middle class pretensions. However, the law is the law, so, yeah, the abductors of the girls can be labeled pedophiles in addition to the real crime of abduction. I just don't like the way we so easily abandon our cultural references for Western ones without debate.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by uzolexis(f): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Litmus:

Parents are not objective. If i had a twenty one year old daughter, I'd probably look on all men that approached her as pedophiles. If a man struck her for any reason some day while she was out in public, I'd probably support the death penalty for any man that raised hand against women for any reason. The age of consent differs in Nations. In Nigeria, the age of consent is 18 years old, this means that anyone in Nigeria that has slept with a girl below 18 years old is a pedophile. Sleep with a 16 year old in Nigeria or Turkey you're a pedophile but you wouldn't be in England where the age of consent is 16. I bet you many of the folks condemning the Northerners for pedophiles for sleeping with girls of 14 are themselves pedophiles without realizing it. In many European nations, the age of consent is 14 years old. In many Latin America nations, for example in Brazil, age of consent is puberty.

We in Africa simply adopt half understood Western opinions especially in the form of British and American middle class pretensions. However, the law is the law, so, yeah, the abductors of the girls can be labeled pedophiles in addition to the real crime of abduction. I just don't like the way we so easily abandon our cultural references for Western ones without debate.

You are equating sex with marriage and that's just wrong. A 13yr old girl anywhere in the world is not old enough to be married. Pple have sex early theses days but that does not mean they are old enough to be married. Marriage requires not only physical but also mental maturity and even though age is not the only determinant of maturity,it is a major one and a 13yr old(irrespective of the sex) is not there yet.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by free13: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Is sanusi above the law? the police is messed up.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by olisaEze(m): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2016
Injustice of d highest order is not knowing what is going on "under your nose" as Emir, as you once accused Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by ojuu4u(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2016
francescainnoce:
Have being trying not to comment on this subject because the story is incomplete.
This is almost like a synopsis of the main gist regardless I am against the fact that the girl was TAKEN to Kano and converted without the knowing of the parent.
Please note I said TAKEN and not abduction because Ese's father and mother have a lot of pending explanation.
August 2015 till now is nearly 8 months and I ask "why did it take them this long to act properly" please don't tell me they where threatened because that's not justifiable: thus my reservation that so many people are to be blame for this that has befell this young girl.
Ese's mother ,Ese's father, Emir sanusi, Yellow should all have a fair share of prison terms for negligence, absconding, sheltering, converting, marrying and other things that follows.
I'm a Christian and God forbid this happened to me but I know my mum would not sleep for 8months until she gets me back. Using me as an example so you don't say I'm irrational in my way of thinking.
You see Ese and yellow have being into some kind of relationship back at Bayelsa and please don't tell me her mother couldn't have noticed.
he absconded with her but definitely with Ese's consent.
So many unanswered questions.
The video gave another focus line to this story which leads to the emergence of more questions like
Did they do anything to her?
Is she talking from a sane mind?
Again have she being having s"x with the yellow dude?
Becos definitely the video doesn't show she's being coerced or at gun point cos that girl have got a calm chill, her nerves was calm and I think physiologist needs to help us diagnose the possible impacts of that.
Overall, I'm totally against this inhumané act by all standards but parents need to have look over their business and watch their home esp if you have growing girls.
I'm Christian mind you, not siding any one, my bestfriend is Muslim and I have several Muslims as friends and I can tell you categorically that this has got not to do with Islam entirely but with the decadence that exists amongst timid Muslim practioners.

. Pls go back and folow ese oruru saga from begining bf u re-coment. Meanwhile did you think its easy to hear voice of poor man in the societies?
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=francescainnoce post=43408435]Have being trying not to comment on this subject because the story is incomplete.
This is almost like a synopsis of the main gist regardless I am against the fact that the girl was TAKEN to Kano and converted without the knowing of the parent.
Please note I said TAKEN and not abduction because Ese's father and mother have a lot of pending explanation.
August 2015 till now is nearly 8 months and I ask "why did it take them this long to act properly" please don't tell me they where threatened because that's not justifiable: thus my reservation that so many people are to be blame for this that has befell this young girl.
Ese's mother ,Ese's father, Emir sanusi, Yellow should all have a fair share of prison terms for negligence, absconding, sheltering, converting, marrying and other things that follows.
I'm a Christian and God forbid this happened to me but I know my mum would not sleep for 8months until she gets me back. . .ur bf is muslim i realy pity u
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by ojuu4u(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2016
georgecso:
Let's be fair and not rush into any baseless judgement... I know for sure that the Emir was away from the country when this drama was unfolding.... Moreover its the job of police to ensure that the girl was reconciled with her parent but they were playing a religious card..

Everybody knw thank sanusi is a powerful fine and come fine to buhari. I knw that police became cold when the saw emir underhand on the issue
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by ojuu4u(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2016
dominique:

Thank you o. The father himself said this

Was Sanusi supposed to personally go and collect Ese from her abductors? He has already given orders and they were not acted upon. I Blame the security operatives for stalling on the case, it was the social media pressure that got them to do what they should have done six months ago.

With Meanwhile ur sanusi is a to toothless bulldog. Yet he was one of those who critised jonathan most
Re: Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru by ojuu4u(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2016
lookandlaff:

O am neither a muslim, a northerner or a fan of Sanusi. Unlike most Nigeria, i just don't deal in sentiments. if youve worked in any organisation, you know there are procedures, a case was brought before him and he acted appropriately by ordering that the girl be released. He has given the instruction for her release so as far as he is concerned the girls should have been released. Like I said in any organization you know the head cannot monitor everything that is going on, a system works if everyone does their job, it's not Sanusi's job to monitor if the girl had been released.

You could argue that he should now find out why his order wasn't complied with and fire who was responsible for non-compliance but you cannot blame Sanusi in this instance. As a king (or the head of any organisation) he has many cases on his plate, he can't monitor every single case....neither should he or he
wont get anything done, he relies on subordinates to comply with his instructions.

Put it this way, a judge has ordered that Dasuki be released on bail, he has done his job, are you going to blame the judge for keeping Dasuki in detention?

Try to knw the truth in otherday to be see free. A king that did'nt allow the money of the girl to enter courtroom when they brought the case for hearing. A king that father to ask d abductors how he would take case of wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady, 2 Others Defrauding People Of Over N70Million Through Facebook In Imo / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian For Peddling Heroin / Eletric Cable Thief In Imo Beaten, Stripped & Paraded Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.