Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Another Photo Of The Day..! Anything Wrong With This Photo? [SEE] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Another Photo Of The Day..! Anything Wrong With This Photo? [SEE] (2403 Views)

Photo! See Different Shapes And Sizes Of Swazi Girls Boobs On Display. / PHOTO: See The Hilarious Post Made By A Facebook About Phyno's Fada Fada / Photo: See The 1 Million Dollars Recovered From Amosu's Soakaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Photo Of The Day..! Anything Wrong With This Photo? [SEE] by echris246(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2016
Lmao when bleaching got worse, probably she forgot to
always cream her tummy, who knows. She actually remind
me of Wiz Khalifa's popular song titled "Black & Yellow" She
still look beautiful!
This lady named Queen Ella Mo Adenugba yesterday shares
a lovely photo's of herself and husband on her Instagram
page but people who saw the post have since been lashing,
trolling her for bleaching her skin that why her skin and bump
belly isn't same color. But Queen who just touched down in
Germany just posted a "I don't give a F*ck message on
Instagram"

Re: Another Photo Of The Day..! Anything Wrong With This Photo? [SEE] by yaqq: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2016
hw about d one wt her Oga? nothing wrong here! camera
Re: Another Photo Of The Day..! Anything Wrong With This Photo? [SEE] by bestads(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
i dey laugh in bleaching language
Re: Another Photo Of The Day..! Anything Wrong With This Photo? [SEE] by loverboi97(m): 12:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Abeg cum teach me bleaching language ooo
Re: Another Photo Of The Day..! Anything Wrong With This Photo? [SEE] by phameous: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
E fit be say she no bleach oh...(tho I don't support bleaching)
I remember wen my eldest sis was pregnant for her 2nd child her stomach got darker dan charcoal few months before and after delivery. Naturally she recovered, doc said twas nothing to boda abt.

1 Like

Re: Another Photo Of The Day..! Anything Wrong With This Photo? [SEE] by Abukc(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Being a celeb means your brain don wash,this fuckn shit pix.IRANU ABASHA
Re: Another Photo Of The Day..! Anything Wrong With This Photo? [SEE] by mamachizzy(f): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
it may not be bleaching ooo. I have seen some pregnant women who have terrible pigmentations on their tummy

(1) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Take His Bath For Days, This Is The Outcome / Chronicles Of Quotes / Apostle Will Hear of this - Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.