Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp (5087 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by IbXavier: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2016
PREPARATION FOR NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP
(ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW)

As a prospective corps member, you might have heard or read so many things from various sources in regards to what you should do when going to camp or while in camp. Here is a detailed information on all you need to know .

Firstly, you are expected to come to the camp with the original copies and photocopies of your;
• Call-up letter (Do not Laminate it, About 5 copies),
• Statement of result (about 5 copies),
• Valid Institution ID card (about 5 copies)
• Passport Photograph (About 15 Copies)

Foreign trained graduates should come along with all the documents uploaded during registration. It’s advisable to make about 5 copies of all these documents.

Keep all the above mentioned documents properly, your inability to produce them in camp when requested by the NYSC officials may deprive you of being registered. Ensure you make all required photocopies and snap enough Passport photographs before leaving for the orientation camp, failure to do these might result to you being exploited in the orientation camp market. Once again, Do not laminate your call up letter!!!., It will be verified and collected by NYSC officials during the registration exercise.

You will be given several forms which you will not find difficult to fill, make sure you fill in the correct information required of you. Check your spellings before submission. It’s advisable to make copies of forms before filling them, in order to avoid errors on the original forms.

Click the link below to get a detailed information on what you need to know:
http://www.muslimcorpers.org/page/camp-requirements

Click on the link below to get the numbers of our Representatives across the Nation, they will be ready to provide you with any information about the state you are deployed to as Allah directs them. Start calling now to get all the info you might need, In Shaa Allah (God willing) ;
http://www.muslimcorpers.org/…/mcan-representatives-across-…

Kindly forward this to all prospective corps members.

‪#‎MCANCares‬
Twitter : @MCAN_National
Like us on Facebook : MCAN National
MUSLIM CORPERS' ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (MCAN)

Apena Ibrahim Adeboye
National Public Relation Officer.
call : 08108316118
Text : 08103553734
Whatapp: +233570691296 (you can add to your Islamic groups).
Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by Sunexy(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2016
I was given schl certificate o...not statement of result... Hope Dat will be accepted?

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2016
no id card oo as my school collected it before giving us certificate.
Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by mrphysics(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
So persons talk anyhow.

What is statement of result and what is degree certificate. If you don't know what they are and the reason for statement of result, I'm sorry, something is wrong with your undergraduate education.
Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2016
mrphysics:
So persons talk anyhow.

What is statement of result and what is degree certificate. If you don't know what they are and the reason for statement of result, I'm sorry, something is wrong with your undergraduate education.
You don't seem to get it. i obviously know that certificate overrides statement of result but id card is also required and OAU collected it from us before releasing the certificate. what i don't know of is if the certificate can be tendered in place of the id card.
Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by IbXavier: 6:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
You don't seem to get it. i obviously know that certificate overrides statement of result but id card is also required and OAU collected it from us before releasing the certificate. what i don't know of is if the certificate can be tendered in place of the id card.

Kindly check the NYSC site for their E-Mail Address, Send a Mail to them to this effect
Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by Sunexy(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2016
mrphysics:
So persons talk anyhow.

if you don't know how to aid someone after bashing the person, i'm sorry, something is wrong wit thy life..

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by azibit: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2016
For those that would be posted to Rivers State, every Corp member is posted to a school except if you are a doctor or a lawyer. Lawyers are posted to the ministry of justice and doctors and other medical related fields are posted to the hospital or medical centres. Please no corp member would be posted to any company ooooo. Except if the law changes tomorrow. Also some agric related students might just be posted to a few farms. Please take note
Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by azibit: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Your statement of result is kinda equivalent to your certificate in camp. So anyone is fine. But am not sure of it serving as an ID card
Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by tobbie247(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Sunexy:
I was given schl certificate o...not statement of result... Hope Dat will be accepted?

UNILAG? Go to your department to ask for your statement of result.
Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by tobbie247(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Femmyfamous4u:
no id card oo as my school collected it before giving us certificate.

Same here but we were given another means of Identification. I'll advice you to go to your department to ask for it.

2 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by Sunexy(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2016
tobbie247:

UNILAG? Go to your department to ask for your statement of result.
UNN rather....I had the statement of result would not be useful once u have ur certificate
Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by tobbie247(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sunexy:

UNN rather....I had the statement of result would not be useful once u have ur certificate

I don't know. But NYSC didn't specifically state that certificate will cover for that. You should be very sure and comfirm.

They sure do have their reasons for asking for these documents
Re: All You Need To Know Before Going To NYSC Orientation Camp by DopeMonies: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wat abt waec cert.?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s “White Corper” (PHOTOS) / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Edo Lets Meet. Thanks / Self Contain Apartment In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.