Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Start And Manage A Freelance Photography Venture In Nigeria On Budget - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start And Manage A Freelance Photography Venture In Nigeria On Budget (377 Views)

Nigeria Customs Applauds Guinness Nigeria On Payments, Vows Stronger Ties / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start And Manage A Freelance Photography Venture In Nigeria On Budget by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Photography is a very rewarding venture which does not even require much effort and can land youy cool cash in no due time

Contrary to the popular belief that Photography is a capital intensive venture, I am going to show you how easy and cheap it is to set up and manage a freelance Photography venture. Freelance in the sense that you do not need a studio, rather you move from place to place to render your services.

With a capital as low as 20k to 70k, you can start instantly and get your business running smoothly. Below are some of the major requirements:

* A digital camera

* A portable printer

* A PC

* A vehicle for transportation( not really neccessary)

A camera is the most important piece of equipment you're gonna need. There are top of the line Canon and Nikon DSRL cameras that cost 70k to 500k! Dont panic, I know you're on a budget and i got something affordable digital camras with superb image quality.

You can get...................................
Click here to get the full details:

http://www.pivotforum.com.ng/index.php/topic16.msg20/topicseen.html?PHPSESSID=f12d00a0d1b7881c7facba4673a735ae#new

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Resolves Dispute With Nafdac / Top User Experience Extensions For Magento Ecommerce Development / Young Egyptian Invents Navigational Tech For The Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.