Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Fraudstar On Face Book Impersonating Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fraudstar On Face Book Impersonating Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka (2726 Views)

Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Father Ejike Mbaka Celebrates 22nd Priestly Anniversary / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudstar On Face Book Impersonating Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka by swit4real: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2016
This Face Book user with account name Fr-Ejike Mbaka(https://www.facebook.com/frejike.mbaka.1671) is a fraudster. He is an impostor and has being scamming people. He requested for my friendship on FB for which I accepted immediately thinking he is the real Rev Father Ejike Mbaka of Adoration ministry Enugu. See below our conversations.

Fr-Ejike Mbaka:
Feb 18th, 9:57pm
May the peace of the Lord be with you and your family,When I saw your request now, I had to bring you closer to the Lord. God gave me a revelation that you are a very good person, there is a breakthrough coming your way this month but the enemies are trying to stop it by frustrating you because now, you are already facing challenges in your life and they won't stop until they kill you. You are destined to be great but a lot of enemies and supernatural forces of the devil are trying to stop you from attaining the height God has set for you. Do not be afraid beloved for the same God that revealed this to me will surely provide a solution, all you have to do is pray.

Feb 19th, 12:04pm
me:

Feb 19th, 1:10pm
amen
Thank sir

Fr-Ejike Mbaka:
I will join you in prayers, faith is what you need most, but firstly, I just want to let you know that the good Lord that brought us together through revelation has a purpose positively in your life and will see you through, the Lord ministered to me that there is this certain step of faith and divine instruction which he wants you to take today for your restoration/breakthrough concerning your life...the Lord wants you to fast and pray for two days, from 6:00am to 12pm.. but before the fasting, there is this certain orphanage home that i do support that got burnt, (Chima Emmanuel orphanage home) some months back by boko harram, some of the kids are in the state of coma, are in the hospital at the point of death the Lord want you to sow a sacrificial seed of faith to them tomorrow morning. and according to the Lord,The seed of faith that you will be sowing to them tomorrow morning will be a point of contact to the two days fasting and prayers.(Sacrifice is the key to every man freedom) Otito dili Jesu.

Me: How do I join you in this selfless crusade?
(Na ndu bei ebi)

Fr-Ejike Mbaka: I want you to call Rev Fr Ifeanyi Eze 07038860336 he is the new caretaker of Chima Emmanuel orphanage home,he will lead you in prayer,fasting tomorrow morning,¬and direction about the seed sowing..Call him and get back to me immediately..Stay blessed.

Me:
Feb 21st, 11:26pm
Ok sir, Since I came in contact to you on this social platform, things have started working well for me, I will call him tomorrow
Thank you Sir

Fr-Ejike Mbaka:
Tue 9:45pm
Good evening

Me: Good even sir

Fr-Ejike Mbaka: May the peace of the lord be with you

Me: Amen, please pray me sir

Fr-Ejike Mbaka: Okay, have you done what the lord ask you to do

Me: Sir, please 4gv me I did not, I have been very busy.
Please sent me details of how I will join you
You have touched many lifes and I know that my meeting you will change my life for better.

Fr-Ejike Mbaka: The lord wants you to sow a sacrificial seed of faith to the orphanage home fastin tomorrow morning

Me: OK Sir, I live in Abuja. Do you have liaison office in Abuja so that I can contact them or how cdo you want me to sow my little token as God may direct me?

Fr-Ejike Mbaka: Okay, This is one of the orphanage home account name ehijator marvelous 6560032830 fidelity bank.do that fasting tomorrow morning and get back to me immediately. Stay blessed.

Me: Thank sir

Fr-Ejike Mbaka: My lord has promised that he will see you through this year do that and you will see what God is abt to do in your life

Chat Conversation End
Re: Fraudstar On Face Book Impersonating Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka by swit4real: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=swit4real post=43411726]

Please I need your advice on how to arrest this fraudster,
He has not giving up in defrauding me.
Apart from this Account Details he send me.
EHIJATOR MARVELOUS: 6560032830 FIDELITY BANK
He has sent me another First Bank account.

3038237918 AKHIBI STANLEY.....
Re: Fraudstar On Face Book Impersonating Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka by emjay60: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
I am chatting with the same guy now... thesame msg format...there's no difference with what he sent you , just that the account number he wants me to pay into is DIAMOND BANK:NAME: OMOTA UCHE, ACCOUNT NUMBER:0069660420.
Re: Fraudstar On Face Book Impersonating Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka by chichi414: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
pls this same person is talking to me and his said the same thing you wrote here to me

(1) (Reply)

Ifá Religion: What Is Ifá? / Weirdest Moments In The Bible / Different Vows For Groom And Bride In Some Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.