Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM (2294 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Qualcomm’s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner, First Applied Vivo Xplay 6 / What Was Your First Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by micheljaw: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2016
Company vivo held a special event, which has announced a new line of flagship smartphones - vivo Xplay 5. The line includes two smartphones - vivo Xplay 5 and vivo Xplay 5 Elite .

vivo Xplay 5 Elite is made in a metal housing and is equipped with a 5.43-inch curved on both sides Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, which is covered with a protective glass Gorilla Glass 4.

Click Here: http://mobileprice.co/article/vivo-xplay-5-elite-the-world-s-first-android-smartphone-with-6-gb-of-ram-465

Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by Xhaka(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
You people have come again one.
When someone get the phone now, the specs will be different
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Xhaka:
You people have come again one.
When someone get the phone now, the specs will be different
nope this ones official there's a 4gb and 6gb ram variant but its China only
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by Xhaka(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
davthom:
nope this ones official there's a 4gb and 6gb ram variant but its China only
They should bring it to Africa na, or are they scared of other brands? Tecno especially.
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by Mafia4life(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
And in all, they will foolishly run the phone power with a 3000Mah battery
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by gabylzy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
persn neva enjoy 2gb ram finish dem don dey show 6gb...mtcheeew
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by OCTAVO: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
gabylzy:
persn neva enjoy 2gb ram finish dem don dey show 6gb...mtcheeew
No mind them. cheesy
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by Darkseid(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Another useless gimmick. A 2gb ram phone will run every android app and game perfectly. Till developers start producing demanding games, I don't see the point of 4gb or 6gb ram.
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
Xhaka:

They should bring it to Africa na, or are they scared of other brands? Tecno especially.
for one thing mid range and budget phones dominate the Nigerian market and those who will spend on flagship priced phones will probably pick the upcoming galaxy s7 and 7 edge or lg 5 or iPhone 6s and s plus over this
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by Xhaka(m): 2:39am On Mar 03, 2016
davthom:
for one thing mid range and budget phones dominate the Nigerian market and those who will spend on flagship priced phones will probably pick the upcoming galaxy s7 and 7 edge or lg 5 or iPhone 6s and s plus over this
I'll never waste my money to buy incompetent phones,
i'd just stick with tecno's durable and affordable devices
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by directonpc(m): 4:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Xhaka:

must u mention tecno?

1 Like

Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2016
Xhaka:

incompetent they absolutely are not,ridiculously expensive they definitely are grin
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by Xhaka(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
directonpc:

must u mention tecno?
Must you quote me?
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by Xhaka(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
davthom:
incompetent they absolutely are not,ridiculously expensive they definitely are grin
Lol... ridiculously expensive cheesy
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by directonpc(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Xhaka:
Must you quote me?
YES! Till u develop sense :p
Re: Vivo Xplay 5 Elite - The World's First Android Smartphone With 6 GB Of RAM by Xhaka(m): 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
directonpc:

YES! Till u develop sense :p
Unfortunately for you, there is no where you can buy wisdom, keep acting foolishly. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Share Your About To Expired MB Here / My Sad Experience With The New Airtel Smart Trybe / Can't Buy App On Google Play Store With My Debit Card Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.