Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] (3960 Views)

Three Tips To Make You Iphone Charge Faster / Do Smartphones Really Charge Faster In Airplane Mode? / 7 Sure Ways To Make Your Phone Charge Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by hilario8898(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
I don't really know if most people know this, I recently got to know about it myself.

Normally, when charging my infinix phone, it takes a whole lot of time to fully charge, but now there is a better and faster way to charge.

Chargers differ....some have an input of 200mA while some have 500mA

If you use the one of 200mA, you'll notice only one thunder charging sign, but if you use the one of 500mA, you'll notice two thunder charging signs and the flash charging would come up after 10 seconds.

The cord you make use of matter a lot also...You either make use of the original cord or the #500 colour cord.

As for other androids, the same thing applies... The only thing is that flash charging column won't appear...

Hope this helps solve your slow charging problem

CC: lalasticlala, fynestboi, seun

Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by Xxpress(m): 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by majorgr: 1:20am On Mar 03, 2016
is for only phones that have rapid charge technology ooo and not for all phones.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by daphid25(m): 2:24am On Mar 03, 2016
If its a follow come charger, it will definitely be original.
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by pendusky(m): 6:10am On Mar 03, 2016
OP it doesn't depend on N500 naira charger ooh!

Charging depends on the type of element used in your cable Copper, Aluminium or Gold..

I would advise, though your charger might charge your phone better but its always advisable to use the recommended charger! you might be killing the battery life cycle unknowingly.
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2016
FOR ALL PHONES.. ANDROID,APPLE,WINDOWS,JAVA,SYMBIAN-----> Put your phone on Airplane Mode and/or switch it off... Flashest charging ever..

If your phone doesn't have airplane mode... Just go to your settings and change your profile to offline

If it still doesn't have offline mode.....................................................................................

RECYCLE THE PHONE !!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by hilario8898(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tnx for contributing guys....
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by fashrola(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
Buy ANKER USB cord and use it with ur normal charger or a higher rating and thank me later wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by Yorubago(f): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
FOR ALL PHONES.. ANDROID,APPLE,WINDOWS,JAVA,SYMBIAN-----> Put your phone on Airplane Mode and/or switch it off... Flashest charging ever..

If your phone doesn't have airplane mode... Just go to your settings and change your profile to offline

If it still doesn't have offline mode.....................................................................................

RECYCLE THE PHONE !!!
Still the best... I tell you

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by Yorubago(f): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2016
majorgr:
is for only phones that have rapid charge technology ooo and not for all phones.
Exactly...
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by ellozino: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2016
Yorubago:

Still the best... I tell you
the best way ever to make your phone charge quickly
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2016
fashrola:
Buy ANKER USB cord and use it with ur normal charger or a higher rating and thank me later wink

Gbam. Anker makes some of the best USB cables, I'm currently using 2 anker cables when my follow come cables gave up on me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2016
But it, this ur charger eh, is it a phone charger or a tablet charger. If it is a phone charger then that got to be the ugliest charger ever made. Don't tell me quick charge because I also have a rapid charge brick and it is 3 times smaller than this and I'm sure it charges faster.

OH of, if ur phone doesn't have quick charge if u like plug a laptop charger it won't make the phone charge faster than its capacity and it will have adverse effect on the battery in the long run.
Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by hilario8898(m): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2016
greenhulk:
But it, this ur charger eh, is it a phone charger or a tablet charger. If it is a phone charger then that got to be the ugliest charger ever made. Don't tell me quick charge because I also have a rapid charge brick and it is 3 times smaller than this and I'm sure it charges faster.

OH of, if ur phone doesn't have quick charge if u like plug a laptop charger it won't make the phone charge faster than its capacity and it will have adverse effect on the battery in the long run.
The point I was trying to make is concerning the input capacity of the charger... The one with 500mA charges faster than that of 200mA...look at the pictures below!

Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2016
hilario8898:

The point I was trying to make is concerning the input capacity of the charger... The one with 500mA charges faster than that of 200mA...look at the pictures below!

I understand u, it is u that do not understand me. If u look at the picture u posted u will see it has 2 outputs. One is 5v-2A which is used for standard charging on phones without quick charge. The other one is 9v-1.8A which it uses for phones with quick charge. So if u use this charger on phones without quick charge it will switch to standard 5v-2A.

The Second charger u posted is 5v-1A which is a very slow charger. Good for phones with smaller batteries and old blackberry bold and curve, but not good enough for modern smartphones.

I have 2 Samsung chargers, one for note 4 and one for s6. The s6 charger has 2 outputs, 9v-1.67A for quick charging the s6 and 5v-2A for phones without quick charge. So if u use it to charge a phone without quick charge it will charge at normal speed, still faster than using chargers with 1A or 1.8A output. The note 4 charger has output of 5.3V-2A which is a bit tricky because of the voltage. use it for powerful phones like lg g3 it will charge normal. But when u plug less powerful phone like htc one m7, it will still charge but u can't use the screentouch while charging as its touch response will be erratic. This shows it is too powerful for the phone and will end up having a negative impact on its battery. I've tried it with a few phones and it is the same thing.

But on a more serious note, this infinix charger looks like something from 1985.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Android Phone Charge Faster [PICTURES] by hilario8898(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2016
greenhulk:

I understand u, it is u that do not understand me. If u look at the picture u posted u will see it has 2 outputs. One is 5v-2A which is used for standard charging on phones without quick charge. The other one is 9v-1.8A which it uses for phones with quick charge. So if u use this charger on phones without quick charge it will switch to standard 5v-2A.

The Second charger u posted is 5v-1A which is a very slow charger. Good for phones with smaller batteries and old blackberry bold and curve, but not good enough for modern smartphones.

I have 2 Samsung chargers, one for note 4 and one for s6. The s6 charger has 2 outputs, 9v-1.67A for quick charging the s6 and 5v-2A for phones without quick charge. So if u use it to charge a phone without quick charge it will charge at normal speed, still faster than using chargers with 1A or 1.8A output. The note 4 charger has output of 5.3V-2A which is a bit tricky because of the voltage. use it for powerful phones like lg g3 it will charge normal. But when u plug less powerful phone like htc one m7, it will still charge but u can't use the screentouch while charging as its touch response will be erratic. This shows it is too powerful for the phone and will end up having a negative impact on its battery. I've tried it with a few phones and it is the same thing.

But on a more serious note, this infinix charger looks like something from 1985.
Tnx for sharing! Peace cool

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Got My Xiaomi Note 8 / Is Redmi Note 8 Pro A Good Choice? / Just Ordered The Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime,what Should I Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.