Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Jambs Adds 40 Marks To Those Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday(pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambs Adds 40 Marks To Those Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday(pictures) (646 Views)

Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? / Jamb Reducing/removing Their 40 Marks / When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jambs Adds 40 Marks To Those Who Sat For The Exam Yesterday(pictures) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
This sounds funny to me...
MY FRIEND sat for the UTME yesterday and on HER way back home (just about an hour later) SHE received my Utme score via text message as 172

I couldn't believe it because SHE SAID SHE DID DO WELL, THAT what SHE did should earn me nothing less than 270 in score. THEN she told me what she observed in the questions which were offered especially the English from number 11-20 the options didn't correlate with the questions at all!
she said she called the attention of the supervisor but he told her"pick what you know" (this issue was observed all over the centers ).
Fast forward to this evening, we decided to recheck lo and behold we saw score has increased from 172 to 212! 40marks has been added to the initial score and same thing applied to my friends'.
Though I expected much but it's a shame on JAMB for this lack of technical-know-how and mistakes.
Urging those who sat for the exam Yesterday to recheck their scores on the Jamb website!

Below are the screenshots of my result.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Messed Up Big Time / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission Process 2016/2017 / Happy Beautiful Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.